All member reviews for Tower Prep

Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byrickya22 December 26, 2010

good show

Not really violent compared to other stuff. Definitely shows how much friends support you in tough situations. My only concern would be if kids began thinking that getting sent to a school like that could be real.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKforKitty101 November 4, 2010

Why? Just-why?

WHY CN? I thought you learned your lesson with Out Of Jimmy's Butthole, but noooo. MORE LIVE-ACTION! ARGH
Teen, 15 years old Written bycamlikepie December 18, 2010

BEST SHOW!

best show ever! 12/15/10 episode is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 2, 2013

FOUR STARS?!?1?

Why does Common Sense Media like this? It's boring, repetitive and simply terrible. SKIP IT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

Why do people like this junk?

WHY DID CSM GIVE THIS CRAP 4 STARS?! It should get 1 star! It's stupid,lame,boring and repetitive! I'm glad this trash is gone! If CN renews this show,i'll be angry!!!!!!! avoid this and go watch SpongeBob,Hey Arnold,T.U.F.F. Puppy,My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic,Ed Edd N Eddy,Regular Show,Adventure Time,or Gravity Falls instead!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu December 12, 2012

Extremely dumb show

This is crap, and it has no real effects in life, this is the worst show ever to even bother airing on CN. This show is not even half of a spec of entertainment, WOW... Just WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byos98 August 7, 2011

Very Good

This is a very good tv show for anyone 10 and up. There are many positive role models. There is nothing bad except it's suspenseful and some action but not super violent just a couple of punches. The main problem is that the end is a cliff hanger and there will be no series 2 which will make you cry because the show is so good
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieWizard July 9, 2011

An enjoyable experience.

I highly recommend this show to anyone who likes a good "fight the system" story.
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2011

Best Show EVER!

This is THE best show ever! Love it! It's just too bad they don't show it on Cartoon Network anymore. :( Anyways, the plot always leaves you wanting more and although there is violence, it's not bloody or anything like that. Awesome show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIGotTheMagic May 3, 2011

PERFECTION

My fav show! They absolutely must bring it back for a second season. Mild violence is as far as it goes and is recommended for anyone who craves a good thriller.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySonicfan April 15, 2011

I LOVE THIS SHOW
Teen, 13 years old Written byliv4dance March 27, 2011

The story is terrific! You neeeeed to pay attention though, otherwise you'll have no idea what they are talking about. But, this is definitely one you don't wanna miss!
Kid, 11 years old March 14, 2011

Okay love the show! I can't wait till next season, because the first season just left you hanging, which I hate because I mean.......your left hanging. So many questions goes through yoru head, what happenes? Where will they go? Will they get out? Awsome show!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypurpledragon February 23, 2011

perfect

Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonh1996 February 21, 2011

7 and up only.

Kid, 9 years old December 27, 2010

Tower Prep is the best!

I love this show and it's spooky plots, creepy settings and cliffhangers, it keeps me tuning in every week! BTW remember to catch the two new episodes on 12/28/10! They end the season!
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2010

Really Good, but not Unnatural History

I was impressed, this show is really good. The actings great, it has a good plot and this show is just plain great, but it's not as good as Unnatural History, so if Cartoon Network is trying to replace Unnatural History, it's not working.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZara360 December 8, 2010

I don't get why it 13 and up!!!!

I don't get why they have it 13 +! My brother (just turn 10) and my sister (11) LOVE it and just can't seem to stop watching it!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2010

Good for all ages

me and my family gather together and watch it very cool i disagree with age 13 and up it has no blood no bad language and no bad stuff