All member reviews for Tower Prep

Tense thriller has surprisingly good messages for teens.

Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2010

Really Good, but not Unnatural History

I was impressed, this show is really good. The actings great, it has a good plot and this show is just plain great, but it's not as good as Unnatural History, so if Cartoon Network is trying to replace Unnatural History, it's not working.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZara360 December 8, 2010

I don't get why it 13 and up!!!!

I don't get why they have it 13 +! My brother (just turn 10) and my sister (11) LOVE it and just can't seem to stop watching it!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2010

Good for all ages

me and my family gather together and watch it very cool i disagree with age 13 and up it has no blood no bad language and no bad stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarmagic November 20, 2010

Awesome!

This is an awesome show. My little sister(is 8) and brother(is 11) and I(just turned 13) all love it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPunkRocker19 November 20, 2010

Perfect for anybody who loves suspense and drama mixed with blurbs of comedy and romance

A very good show. Good messages about anticonformity. I personally love it, and the violence is minimal and not gory. very very good storyline and suspenseful plot. a show nobody should miss.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 November 10, 2010

Good For Older Kids

it great so far
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2010

Ya, know, i'm not really a fan of these mystery type shows but, this one is the best and only one I watch that I know. My family saw the beginning of the first episode, said it's boring. Trust me internet peeps, this show is kinda freaky but, you gotta watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovegir November 3, 2010

mystery show

mehh. i've seen better tv shows. This one is a little intersting if you like to watch teens in high school with special powers and big secrets.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxaviera14121 November 3, 2010

tower prep

idk
Adult Written bygood guy November 3, 2010

great for older kids

i have watched the first two episodes its great so far
Parent of a 5, 7, and 10 year old Written bybchicmomma November 2, 2010

Great message for kids, fine for tweens.

Mystery abounds in this tale of teens at a prep school for kids with special powers, but the underlying theme of doing the right thing by this group of kids is a message that I like very much. The story is intriguing and engaging and modern. We like it very much. The 7 yr old watches but gets nervous during the tense mysterious moments. the 5 yr old sort of watches but he isn't really interested.
Kid, 11 years old October 25, 2010

Great show for 9+

Why on earth would you rate this 13+?? This show is less violent than Unnatural History! It doesn't even have all that relationship crud like all the other shows! I think this show is best for 9+. It's not something that moms would like (implying that it would be most likely boring) but dads would like it. My brother watched it with me when I saw the sneak peak and the premier. What I like about it is that the entire series is a mystery in itself so it's very unpredictable. It's really something that would keep a kid's interest going. It's one step down from Unnatural History. The only word I could use to describe this is the word Mary Poppins used. (it won't let me say it because it has too many letters in it so it looks like spam! What's wrong with these people!!!)
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 24, 2010

13+

Great fun, action and mystery around every turn!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2010

Why 13 and up?

i watched it! it was great and didn't affect me or anything. i would say 9 and up. why 13+?