All teen and kid member reviews for Transformers: Cybertron

Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2010

Autobots, Decepticons, GO!

This, is in my opinion, the best Transformers series. I know what your about to say. With so many Transformers series, such as Beast Wars and Armada, how can I say that? To me, this show put everything together. For those who like cars and speed, there was speed planet. For animal lovers, there was Jungle Planet. For those people who love Earth, there was Earth. And of course, for those who loved big, no, HUGE stuff, there was giant planet. Also, the show combined anime and 3D graphics. Still, one of the biggest plusses for me was the variety. This series definately had the most robots and action. An awesome series for any hardcore or softcore Transformers fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe-Edge April 9, 2008

Trasformers rule!!!

This series of transformers I think isn't the best so far but a good show on the whole. The story in the series is quite original but the one thing they fail to explain about the story is "how did Unicron get destroyed in the first place!" And one other thing, the vehicle modes in the series are so posed to be earth vehicles, but they're so futuristic compared to the earth vehicles that are actually on earth. Other than that good story good fighting in general, good characters, great use of transformation techniques(especially on Megatron) and in a nutshell: not bad transformers series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynovablast101 April 9, 2008

Great show

This show is great, it's cool and fun to watch. I know commonsense THINKS it's hard for kids to distinguish one transformer to another, it's not. If your kids are fans of the Transformers, they will who the Autobots (good guys) and the Decepticons (bad guys) are. There are some laser guns, but it's not that much. Transformers is a great series and it teaches the value of teamwork.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Not as good as Gen. 1 but okay

I like this series okay, but it's just not as good as the others. It's good as an anime series but it's just not Transformers. The only violence is R vs. R (robot vs. robot) and there are laser guns but nothing bad at all.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

A must see TV action series

There are Cyber Keys that boost the Transformers power as well as the Mini-Cons.