All member reviews for Transformers Prime

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2011

Epicly awesome xD

THIS my friend, is WAY BETTER then any of the TF shows.. I LOVE Transformers Prime. I thought I wouldn't really like it (And like, I don't know why..) I watched it one day, and just completely became hooked, I watch it everyday, and I can't stop. I love how they look so detailed, Starscream and Knockout are like the awesomest D-Cons EVER xD Optimus is (As usual) Wise, and a good role model. This show is the best.one.yet!
Kid, 12 years old December 17, 2010

Humans suck in transformers

Better than armada at least but the humans suck!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 27, 2015

Awesome

Awesome show with some intense violence for a cartoon. Best for ages 9 and up.
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2014

Good show

It has really good graphics.It has a little bit of violence but no blood.No cursing either.It doesn't have too much consumerism.Also has some positive messages and role models.It's okay for kids ages 6+
Kid, 9 years old February 17, 2014

I like the characters, they're well developed and the story teaches good lessons. *Personally my favorite characters would be Megatron & Starscream, but it's hard not to also love Optimus Prime, Arcee, Knock Out & Soundwave. They all have a special charm.
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2014

Nice children's show with good messages

This show is awesome! It has lots of fighting but it's n blood fighting. It's in 3D. I must warn smaller children, Megatron has a semi-creepy look that will most likely scare children of 5 years of age or younger. Also, unlike the movies, this has much more easy-to-see positive messages and has more messages than the movie. And it's not just one man character as the main character and no femmes. They have Arcee,Arachnid, and Miko. Plus, the voices truly match the characters and is great for older Transformers fans, boys and girls alike. Rated 10/10 for awesome animation, great voices, and most of all, kid-friendly messages. Another great show made by Hasbro.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Messenger October 13, 2013

Great Show Must Watch

This is a really, really, really, really, really, awesome show. The animation is great and characters all have distinct personalities. Its scripting even rivals Beast War's. While there are a lot of violent scenes, they're mostly Robot Vs Robot. I'd say this is the best transformers series yet.
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2013

Transformers rules

The show is, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked it since when I was 9 and a half years old.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames Picard January 18, 2013

If any show had to replace Transformers Animated, thank goodness it's this one.

While not up to par with the best Transformers has to offer, this hsow is certainly no slouch. Prime has a lot of effort put into it, and it shows all across the board. The animation is incredible for a TV budget, and looks better than the live-action movies. The voice actors all give their best to the show, with stand-outs being Jeffery Combs (known to Trekkies as Weyoun and Shran), Frank Welker, and, as always, Peter Cullen and Josh Keaton. Most of the characters are pretty good, but the humans tend to follow a trend in quality. Miko is annoying, stupid, and reckless, and personally, I wouldn't mind if she got killed the next time she stowed away on a mission. Raf is okay, and has some good moments, but for every one he has there's also a bad moment. Most of the time it's just neutral though. But Jack? Jack is the most awesome human in the entire Transformers franchise. Just how awesome is this? Enough to be entrusted with safeguarding Optimus Prime's brain! Words do not express how spectacular he is he is. The Transformers themselves also get plenty of screen time, and almost every one of them has a distinct personality, with the exception of Bumblebee. He really got the short end of the stick. To match the movies they took away his voice, but the way his face is designed prevents a lot of emotive ability, so we never really get a good idea what he's saying unless another character responds. Other than that though, they're all fine. The plots are much more complicated than your average cartoon, and it's to the show's advantage. However, they are better in Season 2 than Season 1, so keep that in mind. Up until the second finale, they mostly had a set status quo, only changing a few times. But regardless, it's still a fun show, and deserves a chance from any Transfan (not the greatest fan name, but better than Trannie).
Teen, 15 years old Written byThePClaugh October 5, 2012

A bit violent, but its shined by the good things involved.

Its one of the best shows on TV today. Kids will get more out of this then most other shows out there. A LOT more. Its much less simple then just "we are big bots that fight". It adds reason to the actions behind the characters, it adds purpose. There is violence, in the first episode a character dies, and later another character does die (tailgate) death is mentioned. Decepticon soldiers die and at one point a good guy tears apart one of the decepticon soldiers and in every episode there is a fight. Torture also occurs, on a human (nothing bad or bloody just a little scary) and bots. Its a war, violence happens. All this, despite how horrible it sounds, is completely overshadowed by the good stuff. Besides that as crazy as it sounds, the bad even adds to the good in the end. The characters make mistakes and good guys don't always win, which adds realism and makes each episode cooler, but they learn from those mistakes (in an episode just watched a character remembers not to make the same mistake twice), this makes them good role models. Optimus encourages this learning, which brings me to the next point. Optimus is a leader of the greatest type, wise, understanding, but commanding and brave. His character alone is one of the greatest thing about the show and is a wonderful role model. The Autobots are very selfless and positive messages fill many episodes. Its educational value isn't great, but it often makes kids think and encourages tactical thought and learning, its far from teaching your kids calculus but it will make them use their heads far more than spongebob and many other shows of that ilk. The story is pretty good and the music is awe striking. The good far out weighs the bad in my opinion. A 9 year old watching this is very interested (though as always things can depend on the kid) but a 6 year old is confused, sorta interested, then confused again. I still think interest in shows depends on age though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 31, 2012

Heck yeah!

Now THIS is a show! Nice animation,great acting,awesome action,and more! My 3rd fave show on The Hub next to MLP:FiM and Dan Vs.Transformers Prime rules! It rocks too!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 2, 2012

The Hub has great shows!

The Hub has been doing an excellent job! They have epic shows! Most notably My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic and Dan Vs.This show is epic too! The CGI is great and the jokes are so funny! I recommend Transformers Prime!
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2012

Greatest show ever, but one little thing...

This series is awesome, and there are so many shows on my DVR that I can't watch them all! However, in one episode (Sorry I can't give you the name, I forgot.) when Bulkhead is fighting Breakdown (The blue armored Jeep.), it sounds a LOT like Bulk said: "Breakdown, you're f***ing dead!" And I couldn't believe they said that on The Hub channel.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlitzwing May 19, 2012

I'm 14, and I've loved Transformers ever since!

For a show that involves war and transforming robots, at first people may judge this as just "another one of those sci-fi shows", but no, it's more than that. There's just so much to learn from Transformers, all generations, versions, and shows of it. It mostly depends on how the viewer perceives the messages given. In every episode there's usually good lessons and quotes thrown out, both positive and negative. There's a huge philosophical sense to this show. It's a very intellectual show, it's not all just war and nonsense. There's a reason behind everything that goes on. There are also many great role models. Optimus Prime teaches many lessons throughout the show and each episode, through words and action. He is a great leader that promotes peace, generosity, and courage. He's like the father every kid would love to have. There's no bad language really, the only "bad" word is "scrap", which is like robot for "crap" or "oh no." The language is actually pretty sophisticated for most cartoons. You'd hear some words thrown out there that a high school or college student would be saying. Sometimes, even I don't understand some of the words. But even though there are some higher-leveled words, younger kids can still watch this show. I think it's easy to catch on what's the big picture of an entire episode. My younger cousins enjoy this show and love the different characters and the plot of the show. They find it interesting and enjoying to watch, and the animation is slick. :D. I get excited when I hear a new episode is coming out soon, because I know that an episode of Transformers Prime is always a good one. You'll love Transformers Prime!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 2, 2012

TF Prime is the best since the first

This is a great series best one since the first series came out. great story and cool looking characters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 6, 2012

The best Transformers series ever... not for kids

I won't lie there is a lot of cartoon violence. But this series has good role models and a positive message. This show has a lot of violence, to the point where I wonder how this is ok for 8 year olds, lot's of violence including the Transformers bleeding energon (which is like blood for us) Megatron is very frightening to the point where I think some kids may have nightmares. The show is REALLY good. But i don't recommend this to anyone 10 or under
Teen, 13 years old Written byDustland Fairytale November 26, 2011

The Best Transformers Yet!

Transformers: Prime is a great show. The characters are well-developed, the plot is awesomely woven, and the animation is golden. It does take after the Bay films quite a lot, but Generation 1 shines through as well. Yes, there is a dark undertone to the show, but it's realistic. Yes, the deaths of Tailgate and Cliffjumper were intense, but IT'S REALISTIC. In G1, prior to the movie, no one died. The Autobots and Decepticons were at war, but no one got hurt. That's not realistic. In TF: Prime, they are at war, and losses are suffered. As for role-models, the Autobots are prime candidates. (No pun intended.) Arcee is a powerful woman, with no fear and great honor. Optimus Prime is compassionate and wise. Ratchet heals and cares, no matter how cantankerous he may seem on the outside. Bulkhead is brave and strong, and his self-esteem is through the roof. And Bumblebee is proof that size isn't everything. I love this show, and I personally think that it's the best one yet.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlecester August 20, 2011

Great Transformers series for young audience.

Compared to the live-action film trilogy, this series is a nice break from all the extreme violence, sexual content, language, and drugs. There is violence, but it shouldn't be something children can't handle.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 13, 2011

Best Transformers series! Great CGI!

Watched one of the episodes, and was pretty impressed. I honestly didn't think it would be this good. People need to calm down. Don't expect this to be like any of the other Transformers series. It's new, it's fresh. I've heard people complaining how it doesn't follow some of the original storyline. It doesn't matter. I don't wana see the same story retold over and over again. But anyways, the show is great! It has neat action sequences, too, and there's plenty of smashing, explosions, etc. There are a few big, complicated words that little ones might find difficult understanding. I don't think it's an issue, though. The role models are good, since they try to stop evil. The CGI is surprisingly good for a television cartoon. I really recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv December 1, 2010

Maybe best Transformers series yet!

I haven't seen all the shows yet, but from what I have seen, this series is the best Transformers series to date. The animation is very good for TV CGI. The characters are all believable, not cheesy, and the diologue is better than ever.