All teen and kid member reviews for Trinity Blood

Teen, 17 years old Written bytica4eva April 9, 2008

if ur mature u can handle it

4 kids. no 4 people who like vampires and fantasy and anime. i LOVE this show.
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilentAngel February 9, 2009

I thought it was a little boring(But, I still love vampires). Off topic but, I loved sister Abel's voice! I think her voice is beautiful! CHARACTER DESIGN: 9 out 10 STORY: 6 out of 10 OVERALL: 6 out of 10
Teen, 16 years old Written byKrissye April 9, 2008

Great Show!

The show is DEFINITELY an older kid's / young adult's show. There's religious sides (which some viewers may find offensive) and a LOT of violence. For those who haven't seen it yet: there are a lot of scenes that are fast-paced and thrilling (usually fight scenes), and then the very slow, more chick-flick scenes that are sentimental with the music in the background. But the graphics are beautiful, and it's a great show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrawler1-5-0 April 9, 2008

the best vampire anime since ever

Teen, 17 years old Written byArei April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byprincessoftennis April 9, 2008

Not So Great

i Think this show is actually pretty ridiculous. the Vatican is now the government ruling the 'world' while vampires are trying to take over? sends people the wrong message about religion. the overly gory scenes were pretty unnesicary
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

this is the COOLEST show ever!!!!

it's really gory, but awesome. If you like Sci-Fi(like me) read the series by Orson Scott Card, Ender. I'm on the third book, "Xenocide", my favorite book in the world. The first one in the series is titled "Ender's Game." AWESOME SHOW!!!!!