All member reviews for True Jackson, VP

Teen's overnight success is unrealistic -- but fun for kids.

Kid, 9 years old September 19, 2009

Many Positive Messages!

I love True Jackson,VP! I think that True gives a positive message in every episode! I recommend you watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 21, 2011

Awesome TV show on Nickelodeon!

I love this show, and True Jackson (Keke Palmer) has good role model during the show!
Kid, 8 years old April 24, 2011

iPERSNALLY LOVE IT BUT SAFTY IS A ISSUE
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves January 29, 2010

true jackson

The possitive message in this show are to follow your dreams. And I think that it is always a good thing to show kids to belielve in their dreams. It is educational in some way i guess but, its a great show and very funny. Keke Palmer is a great actress and singer, Great for kids any age. By the way I love you're user name "iloveigs." I love Italian Greyhounds too.
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think this tv show shows kids that if you try hard enough you can get your dream
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2014

Okay

True Jackson VP is an entertaining Nick show that showcases some real acting talent. However, the first episode (of the first season) seems like it belongs more in the second season, or at least much later in that season. It dumps True, Lulu and Ryan in the middle of their jobs, which confuses. Also, many of the characters are not explained. It seems like this show was a little rushed and that the episodes don't have very good structure, asking audiences to figure out for themselves what's going on and who's involved. There are, however, good role models in the main characters. True seems like she genuinely likes her work and is very responsible, prompting kids to stick to commitments and follow through. There are a lot of good messages, such as that friends are more important than jobs, that kids have a lot of ability, etc. But there is a lot of shoving adult importance to the side and sort of mocking some of the adults in the workplace.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 11, 2012

"True Jackson, VP" review

It's an okay show. The acting can be over-exaggerated and some of the dialogue is cheesy, but it's kind of entertaining. There is some slapstick humor, like people falling, but it's not really violent. The only sex is kissing and flirting. Positive messages like following your dreams are promoted in the series.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2012

true jackson vp

it is good
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2012

Show cancelled

The show was canceled on 8/20/11. If you watched the rerun on 7/28/12, good for you.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2012

True Jackson, VP: LOVE IT!!!!!

I love this show!!! I can't beleive they canceled this show! They replaced it with all the stupid shows like, Degrassi and Dance Acadmey. I LOVE TRUE JACKSON!!!!! PUT IT BACK ON NICK!!!!!!!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 July 22, 2012

true jackson vp

Families can talk about how the media portrays responsible adult behavior. How would you characterize the actions of the adults in this show? Are any of them less mature than others? How do you think their actions would be tolerated in a real work environment? Kids: Can you relate any of True's issues with her co-workers to issues you have with acquaintances your own age? How do you handle interpersonal problems at school? Have you ever been the victim of bullying? How does it feel? Why do you think people bully or intimidate others?
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

I think this show is pretty good.

This show is incredibly funny! I remember watching the 1 Hour wedding special and IT WAS SUPER FUNNY!
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2011

A funny show for kids and tweens!

This show is great. It's taught me a lot! This is one of Nickelodeon's best shows in a LONG time. It's a shame it is (or will be) cancelled.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2011

GOOD ROLE MODELS

In every episode there is a lesson and true is a good role model, the only show on nick that is not either stupid or inappropriate!
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2011

Great Role Models

It's another one of those shows I watch for the heck of it, but it's a good show, despite being a little silly. True is a great role model, especially when Amanda is mean to her. True, instead of flipping out about an insult, usually takes it pretty good. The show is just a little childish.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2011

Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2011

I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Kid, 7 years old May 1, 2011

I watch this at nick.

OMG I watch this at nick! Werd but I like it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

I dunno...

There are VERY good role models in this show, although it's mostly True doing all the responsible stuff. The comedy's okay, but it's not my favorite. I usually never laugh out loud when watching it; but maybe a smile will leak out from me. There is no language but there is some... rather immature comedy (I heard there was a band named Diarrhea!). It's an off for me, because I swear, this show was made JUST for the theme song!
Kid, 9 years old February 27, 2011

Very Good

This is my favorite show on nick, I watch it everyday.