All member reviews for Ultimate Spider-Man

Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2012

Great new show.Personally my favorite Spider-Man show!

Nothing bad.A great new take on Spidey.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

ultimate spider man

funny show nothing bad in it at all but one time it spider mans butt as a joke when his pants are ripped off but it blocks it out
Kid, 8 years old May 31, 2013

Funny!

Best and most funniest cartoon on Diseny XD. and Spidey got good catchphrases and jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter April 6, 2015

Try harder

It's great that the Spiderman cartoons try to be as cool as the 90's animated series, but this cartoon seems more like Deadpool is the one writing the scripts. Anyone see a problem there? But the show is pretty funny and heartwarming
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateSpiderpool October 8, 2014

Love the show! But needs to come down to earth more.

I love the show, I REALLY do. I think Spider-man is hilarious and has good morals, but there are a few things that "bug" me. The show strays from the comics by making him seem irresponsible and rarely serious. It has a lot of action in it and I'm fine with that, but it needs more story less constant comedy and action. I mean we get it! Punch, make a wise crack, boom! I think it would get more positive results if they put more of the shy, nerdy, wimp Peter Parker than the confident, wise guy, cool kid Peter Parker. Spider-man is supposed to be his alter ego where he can really be himself, in this case Peter Parker might as well be Spider-man twenty-four seven. This is not to say the show is entirely bad. The graphics are great and it teaches little life lessons in-between, but when it comes to quality, 3 stars is as much as it deserves.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck May 24, 2014

Great show for all ages.

Lots of action and humor! You could be 3 or 30 and probably love this show! Good messages and role models for kids. Cartoony violence with no blood shown, but some mentions of death. Kids will probably want some Spidey merchandise and other marvel stuff after watching this. Great show! Fun for all ages!
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

They changed some stuff up, like Spidey's apart of SHIELD.

Funny Spiderman series. :)
Kid, 11 years old September 29, 2013

awesome show

this show is hilarious. i'll leave it to you to figure out why i say that.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Nerdinator August 3, 2013

Just your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! XD

This show is great for kids. It funny, exciting, and has great animation that is a mix of the traditional American comic and has a bit of a Japanese anime influence. And I'm a teen in highschool and I love it! This show is actually what got me into the Spideyverse. The characters are complex, relatable, and aren't annoying. Unless you count the occasional squeak that teens go through during puberty. Peter Parker is a teen, sixteen years old, in highschool which makes him more mature than in "Spectacular" but much more immature than in the original trilogy. The animation is really good and fun to watch (the chibis are adorable!). However, Peter's head keeps changing shape from high cheek bones and angles to round and jock-ish. Weird... Peter's backstory is explained and sometimes he feels guilty about the loss of his fatherly figure Uncle Ben. He also struggles with dealing with his friends (and enemies) as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man. This gives an excellent source of internal conflicts which is rare in superhero (not to mention sci-fi) plots, making things more relatable and interesting. The characters and social situations are realistic, without the cussing, drugs, and perviness lots of teens go through which is refreshing to me. Positive role models- Spidey can get kind of cocky sometimes. He is playful, mischievous, and a bit rude sometimes but he has good intentions and his ego issues (both his arrogance and anxieties) give great comic relief. He does what is right no matter what the cost is and is a great and caring friend. He always learns from his lessons. Crimes never go unpunished and female characters don't get in trouble in every other episode. MJ is a strong and independent damsel-in-distress. Sex- Characters where skintight outfits revealing muscles, but for good purpose: so they can move, of course! There are rarely skimpy outfits and unrealistically drawn characters. Bodies are made proportional. Spider-Man and MJ are hinted at being in love. Girls swoon over Spider-Man and Venom-Spidey. There is an episode where Iron Man winks at a girl in a short dress. Spidey gets excited when Iron Man is around and is teased for having a "guy crush". He doesn't refuse it. Language- very mild language such as crud, heck, screw, stuff like that. Violence/scariness- pretty violent for Y-7. Monsters such as Doctor Doome, Venom, Dreamons, etc. can be pretty scary in appearance and behavior. Murder is often attempted. There is shooting lasers, punching, kicking, clawing, etc. and characters are smashed through walls. There are flashbacks of Uncle Ben's grave. Venom uses human bodies as hosts which can be very frightening. Consumerism- it's based off the Spider-Man franchise. There are also implied advertisements for Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Thor, White Tiger, and countless others of the Marvel universe. Spidey says "sorry to ruin your Sith moment".
Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2013

Just your neighbourhood Spidey...

I'm a 10 year old girl (nearly 11) and have an obsession with Drake Bell and a lot of free time so I decided to watch it, and now i'm obssessed! It's really funny and under-rated
Teen, 16 years old Written byjonrock February 5, 2013

please dont watch the episode 24

Greatest spiderman episodes ever and to mention please dont watch the episode 24 attack of the beetle its the worst episode in super hero series. its like aunt may logic is twisted.(yak,yak,yak,yak).
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames Picard January 18, 2013

Dumbest Spider-Man show, EVER.

This show is marketing Spider-Man to the lowest common denominator. The only thing I laughed at in the first two episodes, which, by the way, are mostly made up of jokes, was the scene where Peter tricks Flash into a locker. That was it. Not to mention, the animation style? Totally clashing with the tone the show tried to take. It's very dark and muted, but this is NOT that kind of show. And when the show tries to be dramatic, it fails miserably too. For example, Peter feels he can't accept the help of the other S.H.E.I.L.D. teens because if they go hurt, they'd be the next 'Uncle Ben'. Except all of them have been trained by S.H.E.I.L.D., and are clearly MORE competent than he is! Aargh! And Drake Bell as the voice of Spider-Man? WAY too high-pitched, it actually gets really annoying. I liked him in Drake & Josh, but here he's terrible. But let's say you ignore all that. Let's say you do somehow find this show to be funny, dramatic, and entertaining. Then consider this: its very premise VIOLATES the entire POINT of Spider-Man. Spider-Man is supposed to be the relatable hero, who we can see ourselves in. He doesn't know what he's doing, he's just trying to help and figure out how to fight the villains. But here, he's given everything he needs by SHEILD. He doesn't have to use his own smarts, he doesn't have to figure out crime-fighting on his own, and he doesn't fight alone! Everything he needs is given to him, instead of having to work for it. It's a bad premise and a bad show, and the fact that it GOT a second season astounds me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabiey October 21, 2012

Amazing ,Spider-Man

This is one of the best installments of the spider-man franchise, the comedy provides great laughs and is great for kids of nay age. I have always loved superheros but this has to be one of my favorites by far. The characters poke fun at each other but it is all part of the fun of the show. I have no negative comments about the show and would recommend the show to anyone. The action is great and provides a fast pace and make the show not boring.