All member reviews for Uncle Grandpa

Bizarre 'toon gets laughs with absurdity, gross-out humor.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCoffeeCake September 11, 2013

Don't let your kids watch this

These are the type of shows that are ruining cartoon network. I absolutely hate this show, it's pointless and the main character acts like a mentally disabled person...It's idiotic...And can someone please explain how it's possible to be everyone's uncle and grandpa? It just seems messed up to me.
Parent Written byTomBoyGuy September 3, 2013

GROSS

For starters there's a quote used in one of the first episodes from the main character, "Mistakes are God's rainbows." Nearly every character in this show is an eyesore so unsightly and disgusting to look at, that I consider it vaguely traumatizing; no joke. People already turned-away by things like body horror need to keep themselves and others away from this sick show.
Parent Written byMissyRain September 9, 2013

Please only be one season...

Sometimes I feel as if CN has given up with trying to make good cartoons so they start to make shows like Uncle Grandpa ,level up, annoying orange, and all those other shows that are not even cartoons. The reason why they still play cartoons like courage the cowardly dog, and codename kids next door is because they are fun and exiting and have a great plot without being so painfully obvious about it. Uncle Grandpa basically puts together the most basic parts of cartooning which are a bunch of color and talking inanimate objects and puts them on random adventures and then want people to believe thats its a good cartoon... It's not. I find myself incredibly annoyed just at the sight of many of these characters and I still am unsure as to why uncle grandpa sounds as if he is suffering from some kind of brain damage... Personally when they stop showing this cartoon it will be better for everyone.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2013

THIS IS GARBAGE!

One of the worst shows on Cartoon Network along with LEVEL UP! This a shame that Cartoon Network created this piece of GARBAGE! Go watch Regular Show instead if you want an animated TV series by Cartoon Network! It also had a Giant Realistic Flying Tiger that parodied the Nyan Cat!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 September 3, 2013

So Stupid, It's Funny.

I've watched a couple of episodes and I admit, it's pretty dumb but it made me laugh for no reason and I hated it so much, I sort of liked it. It's not bad compared to Sanjay and Craig or Breadwinners, but it'll never be as good as the older cartoons. Mister Gus is a pretty cool character, although he might seem boring, that's what makes him so neat. The other characters kind of bore me or annoy me to death. There's an episode Mister Gus pretends to be Uncle Grandpa and there's a skit where there's no color and the main character says to "color him in". Afterwards, the screen is showed with him sloppily colored and he says to get out an "erasing hammer", in which a sound effect of glass breaking occurs, showing that the TV is "broken". Dumb humor might create some laughs, but this is not a family show.
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2013

Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!

Uncle Grandpa Is A Creative, Bizarre, And Funny Toon About A Person Named Uncle Grandpa.He Goes On Wild Adventures.He Has Lots Of Friends,Including A Piece Of Pizza,A Tiger,And Many More.I Think It's A Spinoff From Secret Mountain Fort Awesome.Kids Ages 8-12 Will Enjoy Uncle Grandpa's Plots,Gross Out Humor,But Parents May Not.
Parent Written byCartoon Guy August 30, 2013

Uncle Grandpa is a throwback silly comedy!

Just watched the Tiger Trails episode. Some kind of free sneak preview going around for the holiday weekend. It's like a variety show. Silly gags and funny characters that are sort of a family.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 September 3, 2013

It's OK!

All I can say is one word: "OK!"
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2013

Uncle grandpa review

I think it's a good cartoon
Teen, 17 years old Written byIhateyou December 5, 2013

Whoever thinks this site is "good" is an idiot

Wow Emily, you put Steven Universe on the same level as this disgrace? Do you even know how to be a critic? This site needs to hire people who actually know what they are doing, unlike this lady who thinks a show has to be for 3 years olds and full of white, breastless women in order to be good. Common Sense media doesn't have any common sense it seems...
Teen, 15 years old Written byLunarWolfe September 22, 2013

Puke on a cinema roll!

Are you kidding me? You cancel Teen Titans and Powerpuff Girls to introduce this crap? It's just puke on a cinema roll! It's disgusting, and annoying! CN, if you want to make money, bring back all the good shows you cancelled.
Parent Written byTrueStuffMan September 2, 2013

The show is funny - for the first 4 minutes. It quickly goes down to very very immature and repetitive. The reason CN has had hits over the years is because of the balance of great story telling with humor. When you take out the story, you don't have a set audience, that will recommend and praise the show, that wants to keep coming back to the universe. Uncle Grandpa ends up being a show that will be quickly unremembered when the show goes off air.
Adult Written bysblane December 11, 2013

Ugh

It doesn't really have a point to it, there's no real plot and it teaches absolutely nothing to the viewer, it's more of an annoyance to older viewers then something I'd let a child watch.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2013

Not for kids - or adults either!

This is the worst show ever. I even got banned from this show that it is so bad! My dad said that it is not for grownups either! This show should be rated TV-MA-SVLD because it is the worst! The extra descriptors are for the show being the worst on Cartoon Network! There is language in Tiger Trails about rainbows (I am not spreading the word!).I would like you to watch Steven Universe or Regular Show instead! I also reviewed: The Nut Job (Crude and horrible movie!)
Parent Written byBlackLavender November 11, 2013

Repulsive !

this is the stupidest show. I honestly can't stand it, Cartoon Network is failing it's viewers with this stuff. Cartoon Network can do better, way better than this. I'd rather have my kid stare at the wall than watch this.
Parent Written bybeyondreason September 26, 2013

Not supposed to like it, but I do.

Well...ok, it's very silly. But I have to say captivating. Strong moral messages delivered in a very memorable surreal style. My kids are pretty sensitive, but they find any gross moments...ironic. Uncle Granpa is the good guy.
Kid, 10 years old December 16, 2013

you might as well not even bother watching

This is a sorry exscuse for a show sloppy animation, bad language,the violence is SO bad you might as well just let kids watch robot chicken and this is coming from a 10 year old
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2013

Go home Cartoon Network, your sick.

I turned on the TV and started to barf. THIS SHOW SHOULD'NT EVEN EXIST. HERE IS ONE OF THE CHARACTER NAMES: Giant Realistic Flying Tiger. Why CN, why would you do this! You were on a great roll with Adventure Time and Regular Show but this, this should be in your wastebasket -100,000,000/10
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2013

Rainbow Puke Garbage! Bring back the REAL Teen Titans!

Honestly the only thing good you san say is it's ... original. And even that's a strech.
Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd November 12, 2013

this is why i dont watch Cartoon Network as much as i use to

I like comedy,but the comedy in uncle grandpa is extremely lowbrow,crude and frankly not all that funny,not to mention the main character acts like a retard and the show itself is extremely pointless