All teen and kid member reviews for Uncle Grandpa

Teen, 16 years old Written byCoffeeCake September 11, 2013

Don't let your kids watch this

These are the type of shows that are ruining cartoon network. I absolutely hate this show, it's pointless and the main character acts like a mentally disabled person...It's idiotic...And can someone please explain how it's possible to be everyone's uncle and grandpa? It just seems messed up to me.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLunarWolfe September 22, 2013

Puke on a cinema roll!

Are you kidding me? You cancel Teen Titans and Powerpuff Girls to introduce this crap? It's just puke on a cinema roll! It's disgusting, and annoying! CN, if you want to make money, bring back all the good shows you cancelled.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2013

One of the worst shows on Cartoon Network along with LEVEL UP! This a shame that Cartoon Network created this piece of GARBAGE! Go watch Regular Show instead if you want an animated TV series by Cartoon Network! It also had a Giant Realistic Flying Tiger that parodied the Nyan Cat!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 September 3, 2013

So Stupid, It's Funny.

I've watched a couple of episodes and I admit, it's pretty dumb but it made me laugh for no reason and I hated it so much, I sort of liked it. It's not bad compared to Sanjay and Craig or Breadwinners, but it'll never be as good as the older cartoons. Mister Gus is a pretty cool character, although he might seem boring, that's what makes him so neat. The other characters kind of bore me or annoy me to death. There's an episode Mister Gus pretends to be Uncle Grandpa and there's a skit where there's no color and the main character says to "color him in". Afterwards, the screen is showed with him sloppily colored and he says to get out an "erasing hammer", in which a sound effect of glass breaking occurs, showing that the TV is "broken". Dumb humor might create some laughs, but this is not a family show.
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2013

Go home Cartoon Network, your sick.

I turned on the TV and started to barf. THIS SHOW SHOULD'NT EVEN EXIST. HERE IS ONE OF THE CHARACTER NAMES: Giant Realistic Flying Tiger. Why CN, why would you do this! You were on a great roll with Adventure Time and Regular Show but this, this should be in your wastebasket -100,000,000/10
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2013

Not for kids - or adults either!

This is the worst show ever. I even got banned from this show that it is so bad! My dad said that it is not for grownups either! This show should be rated TV-MA-SVLD because it is the worst! The extra descriptors are for the show being the worst on Cartoon Network! There is language in Tiger Trails about rainbows (I am not spreading the word!).I would like you to watch Steven Universe or Regular Show instead! I also reviewed: The Nut Job (Crude and horrible movie!)
Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd November 12, 2013

this is why i dont watch Cartoon Network as much as i use to

I like comedy,but the comedy in uncle grandpa is extremely lowbrow,crude and frankly not all that funny,not to mention the main character acts like a retard and the show itself is extremely pointless
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2013

Rainbow Puke Garbage! Bring back the REAL Teen Titans!

Honestly the only thing good you san say is it's ... original. And even that's a strech.
Kid, 10 years old December 16, 2013

you might as well not even bother watching

This is a sorry exscuse for a show sloppy animation, bad language,the violence is SO bad you might as well just let kids watch robot chicken and this is coming from a 10 year old
Teen, 15 years old Written byJon Hardwick March 21, 2014

Feels like a show created by stoners

This show is stupid,wacky, crazy and immature. The characters are idiotic,stupid and unlikeable (especially the title character). Everything is screwed up with this show is horrible, it makes PBS kids show look like masterpieces.
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2013

Giant Realistic Flying Tiger!

Uncle Grandpa Is A Creative, Bizarre, And Funny Toon About A Person Named Uncle Grandpa.He Goes On Wild Adventures.He Has Lots Of Friends,Including A Piece Of Pizza,A Tiger,And Many More.I Think It's A Spinoff From Secret Mountain Fort Awesome.Kids Ages 8-12 Will Enjoy Uncle Grandpa's Plots,Gross Out Humor,But Parents May Not.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykajex2002 February 5, 2015

super fun

Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv March 23, 2014

This show is... annoying

This show is so annoying and the only word you'll basically here is "GOOD MORNING!" in a very annoying voice. Too disgusting. Watch Adventure Time, SpongeBob SquarePants, or The Mr. Men Show instead.
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2013

annoying and cliche

Uncle Grandpa is a highly immature cartoon based on an old man who obnoxiously helps random kids on adventures, for he is, apparently, everybody's uncle and grandpa. I detest this show. It's EXTREMELY cliche at times, and also extremely ANNOYING. Not much thought at all seems to have been put into this show, and Cartoon Network is failing to entertain me these days with these worse and worse shows.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2013

Uncle grandpa review

I think it's a good cartoon
Teen, 13 years old Written byCartoonMan December 31, 2013

Uncle Grandpa obviously relies on absurd and gross humor in order to get its laughs. However, it is apparent that the show is trying to hard to make kids laugh. The opening sequence is enough evidence for that. The creators of this show are sitting in their seats, laughing at how clever they think they are. The iconic catchphrase "Good morning!" is repeated so many times it loses the little humor it never had. It tries to be funny by being nonsensical, but ends up being just plain nonsensical.
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Just no.

This show definetly sucks to the tops! No plot, makes no sense at all!!! All the characters make no sense at all and this show barely has any audience. Cartoon Network to take it off TV and "GOOD MORNING" gets annoying and stuck in you're head. This show can do pretty bad brain damage and NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE, should watch it, especially little kids because it is teaching you to eat you're homework (according to an episode title, Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework. That's not a good title for a episode) In one episode, Uncle Grandpa (who is a grown man) is afraid of the dark and he is going to try to help a little girl who is also afraid of the dark. Pizza Steve can be a bad example because he thinks he's the best and he thinks he's cool and that could teach kids to think that way too and they could start to act that way to people. Regular Show is recommended instead!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTelevisedTomfoolery November 13, 2013

Analysis of Uncle Grandpa

Do you remember that CGI cartoon Nickelodeon put out a few years ago titled Fanboy and ChumChum? Compared to Uncle Grandpa, Fanboy and ChumChum is actually watchable. The plot goes that.....actually, I don't think there is much of a plot to this show. It's about an old Leprechaun-looking man with the voice of Patrick Star after a stroke and his "random" comrades on poorly-written misadventures. There are no morals and the show doesn't promote good behavior and can be seen overall as a bad influence. Uncle Grandpa tries too hard to be funny through his dialoge. The show really knows how to beat a dead horse. Uncle Grandpa, the "Good Morning" gimmick is never going to get funny, no matter how many times you say it in an episode. The animation itself is too spastic and can be disturbingly-gross at times. This is the kind of stuff you don't want your child emulating. I don't recommend this show to anyone, especially not children.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDevon Nash March 11, 2014

No Where Near Appropriate For Children... Don't let kids watch, you will regret it

This show, what can I say? Gross humor, violence, and the WEIRDEST idea for a cartoon character. A man who's everyone in the worlds Uncle and Grandpa.... does this sound like something you would let your kids watch? Still not sure, here more. This man's "Best friends/roommates" is a talking slice of pizza who's so sardonic and so coincided it make me puke, a green dinosaur who's probably the ONLY sane THING in this show, a Giant Realistic Flying Tiger (that's the name, Seriously) who poops a rainbow when "She/It" flies, and this rainbow doubles as a weapon. If I could, I wouldn't let my nephews watch this. This show probably is the reason that most parents say that TV Kills the Brain Cells. Don't let your kids watch this.. Please.
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

The other Clarence

If your child watches Clarence, Uncle Grandpa is basically the same thing. Although, it is a little gross, but it is all animated. Unlike Clarence, people are hardly in their underwear.