All member reviews for Uncle Grandpa

Bizarre 'toon gets laughs with absurdity, gross-out humor.

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Incest in a cartoon?

It explains everything. I know its just a cartoon but, he is everybodies uncle and grandpa. Therefore he is the brother of every boy adult in the planet, and also there mothers husband. He is married to every single grandma in the world. Being the brother, but also the brothers father is disgusting for a cartoon.
Teen, 16 years old Written bythescaredshadow April 10, 2014

Fueled by drugs

This is one of the dumbest shows on CN right now.
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2014

Horrible

This is a crap show that makes fun of human body parts and just annoys me. Hopefully, it'll soon get canceled.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperMariofan64 March 16, 2014

Pure crap

this show is just horrible
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2014

Puke on a cinema roll

Puke on a cinema roll
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2013

This show is not worth your time

Uncle Grandpa the incest show ah yes, this show could have been good but they just somehow screwed it up. Maybe because it was made by the person who made Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. I swear to god that show was just so bad i don't want to review it. Uncle Grandpa is a show about some guy with his gang that are just as stupid as him well besides Mr. Gus hes the only one that is understanding. In every episode the cast get more stupid by the minute. The new one i think it tells kids to rob a bank by dancing in lasers. One teaches you that if you do not have a nickname your lame. I mean come on who cares. And Uncle Grandpa annoying catchphrase GOOD MORNING! God it will take a miracle to end this show. It kinda dumb that a grown man is afraid of the dark and he is going to try to help a little girl who is also afraid of the dark. Oh and the girls screams for help when Uncle Grandpa brakes in. And the worst one Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework.... what? That not a good title for a episode. I can explain this one as well of how bad it is. Overall the show is so bad it should not even have existed in the first place. Its just Bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFreshPancakes July 10, 2015

This show is a joke

This show is one of the worst and most confusing shows I have ever seen on Cartoon Network. I can't believe that this show is still running! It's weird in many ways. This shows is going into the depths of CN's worst TV shows along with Johnny Test! Parents, if you have a little child, don't let him watch this show. If you're just another kid who reads the user reviews on this site, don't bother watching this show. It's bizarre and crude in a really bad way.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGame_squire June 30, 2015

Not good

I have seen my sister watching it and it is horrible no story, bad role models and other stuff.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypugman June 28, 2015

this show is racist

the show uncle grandpa is racist in an episode a character named "belly bag" (creative name right) says something like maybe there will be a few purses who will do anything for a visa's don't know about you but I think that is racist and stereotype. This show is not suitable for an child in my opinion.
Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2015

Awful, dumb, stupid, weird show is gross and violent.

My rating:NR for gross out humor, and violence.
Parent of a 1 year old Written bygeorgiad June 3, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan Does “eth... May 31, 2015

This show is so bad it's insulting.

This is the worst show on the planet!!!!!!!!! seriously.an old man acting like he is 5?it sucks.good moring!wtf is really anoying that's all he says good moring.when i visit his rv eating pizza steve and punching uncle grandpa.TAKE THIS CRAP OFF THE AIR COMMON SENSE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRokaAndKiel May 28, 2015

Bad show

I watched this and didn't enjoy it. Cartoon Network's most infamous show. Kids, stick to gumball, regular show, adventure time and Steven universe. Even if you don't like them. I dunno what to say about Clarence. P.S. there was a crossover with UG and Steven Universe. I'm disappointed because I love Steven Universe.
Educator and Parent Written byFatherwithkids May 16, 2015

Why the popularity with cartoons that hide inappropriate actions with nonsensical themes

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnotherTeenReviewer April 18, 2015

It's absolutely TERRIBLE

I watched Uncle Grandpa a few times when it first came out. I absolutely detested it. The story plot was confusing and the characters are just annoying. Uncle Grandpa talks like a two year old, the tiger flies in the air by farting out rainbows, and the episodes offer no moral or any sort of decipherable message or meaning. It's totally pointless, and quite frankly, possibly the stupidest show Cartoon Network has ever come up with. Don't even bother watching it.
Adult Written bysupermariomaster April 11, 2015

This Title is the Dager

Cartoon Network really has been hitting itself with these new, idiotic titles, such as Uncle Grandpa. This show is the most random, stupid, and mind-numming show there is. Did a 4 year old child create this show? Because it really seems like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylollikewhatever April 4, 2015

disgusting!¡!¡

It is disgusting and my 8 year old brother is totally addicted and I get in trouble when I tell him not too watch it. Ugh!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡
Adult Written bythegin March 16, 2015

uncle Grandpa gives nightmares to a kid

My daughter is 7 and came home after watching this at her Dad's and is having nightmares about it. After looking it up on Google I can see why. Not everything on kids networks are kid appropriate anymore!
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2015

Horrible, Horrible Show

This show is not recommended to watch. The characters are very rude and mean to one another, and the show in general is not a very good influence. The one thing I want to add was not said in the Common Sense review. This is that I am appalled by the way girls are shown. PLEASE READ THIS: Not only are the kids Uncle Grandpa "helps" are all boys (rarely girls), but that teenage girls are depicted horribly. The are ALL tall, have big waists but thin stomachs, high squeaky voices and tight short clothing. All the kids depicted are VERY strange looking, and there is many "gross" elements that are not necessary. Uncle Grandpa's voice is dopey and annoying, and not a good role-model for kids. The only one remotely close to a role model would be Mr. Gus, but not really. I WOULD NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bymommabear26 March 15, 2015

WHY?!?

This show is truly an example of horrible media!!! I tell my children, "If you you watch Uncle Grandpa it will turn your brain to mush". I'm not a parent that makes my kids watch only educational TV, I do allow some fun, silly shows, however, this, along with a few other are absolutely OFF LIMITS!