All member reviews for Uncle Grandpa

Bizarre 'toon gets laughs with absurdity, gross-out humor.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRokaAndKiel May 28, 2015

Bad show

I watched this and didn't enjoy it. Cartoon Network's most infamous show. Kids, stick to gumball, regular show, adventure time and Steven universe. Even if you don't like them. I dunno what to say about Clarence. P.S. there was a crossover with UG and Steven Universe. I'm disappointed because I love Steven Universe.
Adult Written byBan Moy May 22, 2015

Animators on weed

Do not watch this show. Not for kids or adults, surprised it's not on adult swim.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeanoMaster May 10, 2015

Underrated

Uncle G is really funny with great humor and characters. A great episode is 'Uncle Grandpa Land'. From season 2.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnotherTeenReviewer April 18, 2015

It's absolutely TERRIBLE

I watched Uncle Grandpa a few times when it first came out. I absolutely detested it. The story plot was confusing and the characters are just annoying. Uncle Grandpa talks like a two year old, the tiger flies in the air by farting out rainbows, and the episodes offer no moral or any sort of decipherable message or meaning. It's totally pointless, and quite frankly, possibly the stupidest show Cartoon Network has ever come up with. Don't even bother watching it.
Adult Written bysupermariomaster April 11, 2015

This Title is the Dager

Cartoon Network really has been hitting itself with these new, idiotic titles, such as Uncle Grandpa. This show is the most random, stupid, and mind-numming show there is. Did a 4 year old child create this show? Because it really seems like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylollikewhatever April 4, 2015

disgusting!¡!¡

It is disgusting and my 8 year old brother is totally addicted and I get in trouble when I tell him not too watch it. Ugh!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡
Adult Written bymattkenney April 2, 2015

With Uncle Grandpa, every morning is good

Good morning! This show is the best show to ever air on Cartoon Network. The characters are all loveable and hilarious, and the visual gags are just fantastic. The writing ain't half-bad either.
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2015

Horrible, Horrible Show

This show is not recommended to watch. The characters are very rude and mean to one another, and the show in general is not a very good influence. The one thing I want to add was not said in the Common Sense review. This is that I am appalled by the way girls are shown. PLEASE READ THIS: Not only are the kids Uncle Grandpa "helps" are all boys (rarely girls), but that teenage girls are depicted horribly. The are ALL tall, have big waists but thin stomachs, high squeaky voices and tight short clothing. All the kids depicted are VERY strange looking, and there is many "gross" elements that are not necessary. Uncle Grandpa's voice is dopey and annoying, and not a good role-model for kids. The only one remotely close to a role model would be Mr. Gus, but not really. I WOULD NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bymommabear26 March 15, 2015

WHY?!?

This show is truly an example of horrible media!!! I tell my children, "If you you watch Uncle Grandpa it will turn your brain to mush". I'm not a parent that makes my kids watch only educational TV, I do allow some fun, silly shows, however, this, along with a few other are absolutely OFF LIMITS!
Adult Written byfranciscoo March 2, 2015

Dumb and Flashy replaces creativity

The stories are incredibly complex and equally useless. The show instills no educational or creative values in children or adults. There is no rationale to what the show's purpose is, other than to keep kids hooked with bright colors and unconventional twists in reality. It helps no one and it needs to end.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycartjf February 23, 2015

I just can't

I really hate show, and i hate how cartoon network thinks that their viewers are a bunch 6 years olds, judging by the cartoon shows that they air today, kinda like this one. Our protagonist Uncle Grandpa, who anyone with a mind, would quickly know that he represents a grown man with mental disabilities who breaks into kids homes and claims that he's there Uncle and Grandpa. "Yeah totally child friendly" says my irony. now ignore the idea and you get a show full of toilet humor. It's like the writers of show, know that all kids are stupid in general and they'll laugh at anything they see that looks funny basically a kid that would enjoy a movie from happy madison productions. So i can recommend this show to any kid that likes happy madison productions because they will enjoy this show! again says my irony.
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2015

More Junk from the Cartoons Network

I hate all shows from the Cartoon Network and this one is horrible! What is wrong with the old moustachioed person?
Educator and Parent Written bycarlv January 26, 2015

I dont understand why this is a show

this show is pointless and very odd in a creapy way. the humour seems to be very specific and i dont think theres enough people out there that like this show. It should be removed.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bymosik79 January 5, 2015

the worst cartoon for kids

there are some hidden messages that to my opinion should not be in cartoons, this seems more like an adult cartoon than for kids. Inappropriate behavior that gives our kids wrong impression. Just starting with the retarded name Uncle Grandpa is enough not to wanna watch it, but some kids might find it cool, so thats where the problem begins, they are too young to know.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMadhatter14pur December 31, 2014

Kind of dumb

It has no value or real lessons and just plain makes no sense, whatsoever. There is some form of violence in each episode though it isn't that bad. It has crude humor and is kind of boring and stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChelsea was here December 17, 2014

Disgusting

CN has finally give up on finally having a good show. They either cancelled moved all of their good shows to Boomerang, which half the time you have to pay for. The characters in this are actually sickening to look at, there is no plot, and even in the first episode the main character stated that "mistakes are God's rainbows." Do NOT let your kid watch this show for it is uneducational and will probably turn your child's brain into goo.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2014

Cartoon Network really outdid this one...

I think that Cratoon Network shouldn't have done this one. It's crude humor and some-what stupid storylines make it for ages... Actually, I don't think kids should watch this. Definitly wouldn't watch it, and whenever it comes on TV, I change the channel, or ignore it. It's a very retarded show, and sorry for my language, but I really think its not appropriate for kids.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjinx-wolf September 30, 2014

No... just no.

This show is absolutely terrible for anybody at any age. It's not funny, and extremely inappropriate.
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2014

Terrible

Okay, okay. I know people think that there's violence and language in this show, but that is not my main concern. My main concern about this program has to be its strangeness and abnormality. An old man with an odd voice hangs out with a giant lizard, a slice of arrogant pizza, and a flying tiger while living in a colorful van. They burst through children's door while "helping" them with problems. Sound like a breath-taking show? No. Don't waste your precious time to watch this trash of a show.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2014

OH MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Um.. I really dont know what to say about this one, CN, after Peter Browngardt dissapointed you with Secret Mountian Fort Awesome aka Stupid Mountian Fort Eyesore, Why WHY would you ever give this guy another show?!Uncle Grandpa is as bad, if not worse than SMFA. It is honestly one of the worst shows Ive seen, it has annoying voice actors, awful characters, terrible plot, and simply unwatchable.