All member reviews for Uncle Grandpa

Bizarre 'toon gets laughs with absurdity, gross-out humor.

Age

Teen, 13 years old Written bycartjf February 23, 2015

I just can't

I really hate show, and i hate how cartoon network thinks that their viewers are a bunch 6 years olds, judging by the cartoon shows that they air today, kinda like this one. Our protagonist Uncle Grandpa, who anyone with a mind, would quickly know that he represents a grown man with mental disabilities who breaks into kids homes and claims that he's there Uncle and Grandpa. "Yeah totally child friendly" says my irony. now ignore the idea and you get a show full of toilet humor. It's like the writers of show, know that all kids are stupid in general and they'll laugh at anything they see that looks funny basically a kid that would enjoy a movie from happy madison productions. So i can recommend this show to any kid that likes happy madison productions because they will enjoy this show! again says my irony.
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2015

More Junk from the Cartoons Network

I hate all shows from the Cartoon Network and this one is horrible! What is wrong with the old moustachioed person?
Parent of a 9 year old Written bymosik79 January 5, 2015

the worst cartoon for kids

there are some hidden messages that to my opinion should not be in cartoons, this seems more like an adult cartoon than for kids. Inappropriate behavior that gives our kids wrong impression. Just starting with the retarded name Uncle Grandpa is enough not to wanna watch it, but some kids might find it cool, so thats where the problem begins, they are too young to know.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMadhatter14pur December 31, 2014

Kind of dumb

It has no value or real lessons and just plain makes no sense, whatsoever. There is some form of violence in each episode though it isn't that bad. It has crude humor and is kind of boring and stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChelsea was here December 17, 2014

Disgusting

CN has finally give up on finally having a good show. They either cancelled moved all of their good shows to Boomerang, which half the time you have to pay for. The characters in this are actually sickening to look at, there is no plot, and even in the first episode the main character stated that "mistakes are God's rainbows." Do NOT let your kid watch this show for it is uneducational and will probably turn your child's brain into goo.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2014

Cartoon Network really outdid this one...

I think that Cratoon Network shouldn't have done this one. It's crude humor and some-what stupid storylines make it for ages... Actually, I don't think kids should watch this. Definitly wouldn't watch it, and whenever it comes on TV, I change the channel, or ignore it. It's a very retarded show, and sorry for my language, but I really think its not appropriate for kids.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjinx-wolf September 30, 2014

No... just no.

This show is absolutely terrible for anybody at any age. It's not funny, and extremely inappropriate.
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2014

Terrible

Okay, okay. I know people think that there's violence and language in this show, but that is not my main concern. My main concern about this program has to be its strangeness and abnormality. An old man with an odd voice hangs out with a giant lizard, a slice of arrogant pizza, and a flying tiger while living in a colorful van. They burst through children's door while "helping" them with problems. Sound like a breath-taking show? No. Don't waste your precious time to watch this trash of a show.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2014

OH MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Um.. I really dont know what to say about this one, CN, after Peter Browngardt dissapointed you with Secret Mountian Fort Awesome aka Stupid Mountian Fort Eyesore, Why WHY would you ever give this guy another show?!Uncle Grandpa is as bad, if not worse than SMFA. It is honestly one of the worst shows Ive seen, it has annoying voice actors, awful characters, terrible plot, and simply unwatchable.
Kid, 9 years old June 2, 2014

uncle grandpa?????? come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me get this straight,this is very dumb, because they do the wrong things, like eating cardboard from uncle grandpa ate my homework, and pizza steve always want's to get his way, pizza steve lies, acts like everyone loves him,and in the video game episode, (i think i forgot what the episodes name is)when pizza steve lost, on a game in his game handheld, he says he is the master of video games! tisk tisk, oh pizza steve why so selfish? seriously, and not only about pizza steve and the flying tiger, and uncle grandpa wont let mister gus go to their laugh party.(funny face) wow, i mean, WOW, that is just cold, poor mister gus. this show is on thin ice. and in the pilot episode, (belly brothers) uncle grandpa made a t shirt that transported the kid to the woods and uncle grandpa save him by using his belly (or guts) and then in the end, he goes to school without a freaking shirt on! *sigh* that is why this show stinks!
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2014

Give it another shot

I am so sick and tired of everyone bashing this show just because it's "weird" and has "suggestive undertones". What show on Cartoon Network doesn't? While it may not be the most intelligent show on the channel, you can tell how hard the producers of this show worked to make it wacky but have some form of logic in it as well. Believe it or not, this show does stay in the boundaries it creates for itself. While it there are some "what the heck just happened" moments, the show doesn't go out of its way to make you feel genuinely disgusted. The show also has some great messages, like in Prank Wars not to take things too far and in Belly Brothers that there's always something you can do well, no matter what you look like or what your physical status is. There are some episodes (Jorts and Afraid of the Dark, just to name a few) that are almost devoid of these traits (although they're still really funny), so if you think this show is bad I would suggest to give it another chance before you settle your own opinion.
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2014

Eh

This show is just random annoying and stupid. One of the characters names is Giant realistic flying tiger! Wow that's creative name the character after what it is! That's kinda like naming a person person! It's so stupid and annoying the main characters name is.... Uncle grandpa and he's everyone's uncle and grandpa which doesn't even make sense! His roommates are giant realistic flying tiger, a slice of pizza, and a green dinosaur thing which is probably the smartest character in this stupid show! I hate this show rlly but don't let my opinion ruin the show 4 u if u like it
Teen, 14 years old Written bylucamations April 14, 2014

funny show but gets old after a while

Teen, 15 years old Written byDennvös April 7, 2014

Pathetic all around

Although not necessarily offensive, Uncle Grandpa is utterly pointless and unfunny, with 1-dimensional characters that might as well have been made by a second grader.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshadowkiddx February 16, 2014

Pathetic.DON'T WATCH

This show is horrible. It's completely random and not in any way funny...Cartoon Network can do better than this! I'm not exaggerating when I say that the main character is a complete moron, and the show itself is just complete trash. DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS. It will teach them nothing, and will lower their iq if anything. It's amazing that this show was put on tv in the first place, but hopefully it will end as soon as possible. Its sad that CN has come to this :( This is NOT in any way a good show.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2013

Fun, silly, random, and will defenitely appeal to Chowder fans

So, starting off, this show is not for everybody. In fact, some people will love this while others will hate it. And although this cartoon is about a fully grown man, adults will hate this show at most. This show has the occasional stupid humor that was popular in early 2000's, and most people will not be used to that type of humor, and this show does have a fair amount of crude humor. Uncle Grandpa's silly adventures with his crew usually start with a need of help from a kid with a problem. Just then (out of nowhere) Uncle Grandpa swoops in and helps. At the end of each episode, three skits from the show are played (which I find genuinely entertaining) and usually take a look at characters BESIDE Uncle Grandpa(my personal favorite is "A Slice of Life with Pizza Steve). So, this might not appeal to some people. We cool? Okay, cool.
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2013

Meh

The cover screen itself describes the ecstatic theme of the whole show. While I might enjoy the show a small bit myself, the stuff that happens in this show almost seems like a hallucination, including the fact Uncle Grandpa has detachable heads and balloon eyes. (To be honest, the things that happen here can confuse you)
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2013

Pretty okay show

This show follows a character named.. just call him "Uncle Grandpa". I honestly thought this was gonna be a stupid show. Then I got to watch it. The usual plot is a child with a problem they need to deal with and Uncle Grandpa helps solve it and it's pretty entertaining. At the end, you get to watch something a bit extra that's ALSO entertaining.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire September 22, 2013

Ugh

Hate this show
Parent Written byCartoon Guy August 30, 2013

Uncle Grandpa is a throwback silly comedy!

Just watched the Tiger Trails episode. Some kind of free sneak preview going around for the holiday weekend. It's like a variety show. Silly gags and funny characters that are sort of a family.