All member reviews for Untamed and Uncut

Teen, 14 years old Written bytiem230 July 24, 2009

THIS IS THE WORST SHOW EVER!

This is worst freaking show i've ever laid my eyes on. It pissed me off so bad it forced me to write this review. The thing about this show that pisses me off the most is that they stretch the show on so long! They repeat the clip like 50 times before you can even see what happens! And then when they put the witnesses on the show, they don't give you ANY background information! ALL THEY DO IS REPEAT WHAT HAPPENED AS SLOWLY AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN! THEY JUST KEEP REPEATING AND REPEATING EVERYTHING FOR TWO COMMERCIAL BREAKS AND THEN THEY TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! AND IF ANYTHING IT IS NOT VIOLENT ENOUGH BECAUSE IN THE END EVERYBODY ENDS UP LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM! BY THE TIME THE ONE HOUR SHOW ENDS THEY HAVE ONLY COVERED LIKE THREE TOPICS BECAUSE THEY STRETCH EACH TOPIC ON FOR TWENTY MINUTES! I BET IF I EDITED THE SHOW, I COULD MAKE THE SHOW BE THIRTY MINUTES LONG AND COVER ALL OF THE TOPICS WITHOUT PISSING PEOPLE OFF! DON'T EVER WATCH THIS SHOW, IT WILL PISS YOU OFF!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylullabywallaby April 6, 2014

This show is horrible

It's unfit for really anyone to watch. It's rude and crude and nobody should be exposed to this.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2011

Please Commonsense

Wow i love this show!!! Commensense y'all are really stupid its FINE!! I LOVE Animal Planet!! This deserves at least 4 stars!!! I used to HATE blood and violence and i would start to feel sick if there was any now I don't mind it and actually kinda like it. It's rated Tv 14 but it's totally FINE i haven't seen hardly any blood should be rated Tv Pg. Most kids my age wouldn't like it, but i'm different than most kids my age. So i LUV this its Da Bomb!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2011

A good show that will appeal to teens and adults.

Well, yeah this show has lots of violence. But it's not like so violent that you will have nightmares. There is blood in some cases. Some occasional mild language can also be heard sometimes. The show might scare little kids. This show is best reserved for teens and adults. Tweens might also watch. But if they are sensitive to stuff like this then don't let them watch it. Or if you are tween don't watch it (if your sensitive).
Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan August 11, 2010

Could be scary for some kids

The violence in this show can get pretty scary, especially for younger viewers. I'd say generally 10 and up, but like I said, it can be scary for some younger viewers. Other than that, I really enjoy this show, it even teaches a bit about animal behavior and stuff like that.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

iffy for 14 to 15 off for younger viewers!

I like this show but there is alot of blood and gore. The rodeo special is probably the most intense one I've seen because someone's head is like destroyed! (his right half of his head had gotten torn off.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byEarthgirl13 May 1, 2010

Pretty ok to me

I like it but it very um intense
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2010

Iffy for tweens.

I sorta' like this show but very intense I've seen in this show someone with half of their head hanging on a hinge. This is an intense show.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2009

Not as intense as your worst animal nightmare

this show is great and not as intense as your worst animal nightmare. If your kids are dying to watch your worst animal nightmare then have them watch untamed and uncut first. It is less scary and intense. But still there are some desturbing images.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 13, 2009

Too violent for younger children.

This is a violent show and may disturb younger children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysilverwolf7 September 19, 2009

i hate this show so very much, it isn't educational or funny. it sucks dont ever watch it! first of all they repeat things 500 times and dont show you what happens and in the end nothing ever does happen exept for people getting killed and hurt but only sometimes. but im suprised animal planet showed this concerning how they are supposed to love animals and they have rodeos and ppl catching sharks.and the graphics they show are terrible they cant even show what an elephants leg looks like! they make the animals look so deformed like they're trying to be rude! and to top that all of they say stuff like "the bear was feeling threatened so it accidentaly attacked" like the viewers will beleive that it was an accident! its not ok to just say stuff like that and not expect ppl to turn their tv's off! and when they say that stuff you can see that it was the persons fault for being stupid and it seems like they're blaming the animal!
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2009

Great, but not for young kids

I like this show. I don't think young kids would like it.
Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

i love this show but sometimes it can get realy vilont.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykyo kun shoma fan November 29, 2008

i cringed when i saw it

i remeber i turned it on when it was just starting. by the first 10 secconds i turnd it off. there was a baby polar bare who got his foot stuck in i fish hook and was crying :( it was sad . and all the attacks are distirbing.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2008

Know your kid!

I recently saw this and I was horrified to see animals attacking each other in the wild, animals attacking people, and more animal fights. Know you kid and if you think that they can stand the blood and sadness, then they might be able to watch this.