All member reviews for VeggieTales Presents: LarryBoy Adventures

Morals and action in amped-up veggie adventures.

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 13, 2009

Wonderful Show

This show is appealing for kids 7 and younger. Larryboy is a Christian show that teaches lessons about how to love one another, being humble, etc., while still keeping the viewer's interest. It does have some violence in it, so if you have a child that's scared of violence and/or is not permitted to watch violent shows, it's not for them. The violence is mild, like maybe a slap, or something, but overall, kids will be laughing at the humor that's put into every show.
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2012

Larry's hilarity appeals to all ages

You will never outgrow Larryboy! Never!
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009
ITS VEGGIETALES IT IS OK FOR EVERYONE
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2009

Very good

This is a godly show. It teaches everyone about the Lord and is similar to VeggieTales, but 2D. We watch it at our grandmother's house.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T January 30, 2015

Mild violence buried under great role models.

Larryboy: The Cartoon Adventures offers kid-centric rescue missions that lead up to great messages, like the pros of teamwork and the cons of arrogance. The battles are a cinch--they will most likely entertain than disturb children, especially in Larryboy's comical moves.
Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2012

Good, no, GREAT show.

True, there is some words like "hate" in episodes like these, but still, it is pretty good! The positive message I found is LarryBoy's motto thingy, "I am that hero!" To me it makes me feel positive. This isn't that superhero-thing where superheroes go and kill villians. In fact, in "The Good, Bad and the Eggly" one of the superheroes, The Dark Crow, gives three pigs a floatie after they fall into a lake. This is a entertaining show. This is a perfect source of entertainment for me.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

It's Alright

Not the best show, but good. I'm surprised how humorous it is.