All member reviews for VeggieTales

Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

I loved this show in the 3rd Grade. I even purchased the "Silly Songs With Larry" CD so I could listen to it every day. This show is absolutely perfect for Christians like me. I do remember one episode were they said "stupid" though, :(.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 August 21, 2010

Awesome for Kids

When I was a kid I absolutely adored Veggie Tales. Sometimes I still borrow the old VHS tape of it from the library and watch it just for old time's sake. Great for kids from 3 to 7.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 22, 2014

Long live VeggieTales!

Hey guys! I just got back from McDonald's, I went there for breakfast. I enjoyed my McGriddle and Hash Brown. Now, i'll review VeggieTales. I love this show. It's my favorite show on NBC Kids. The CGI is great, it tells really great bible stories, and it contains positives messages for kids. Watch this show, you'll really like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 13, 2009

Great for ages 3-7

This is a great show for kiddies. They learn about Bible stories in a fun, non-scary, kid-friendly way. Plus, they learn how to be humble, kind, etc. Great choice.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez November 16, 2008

I LOVE VEGGIETALES

I LOVE VEGGIETALES IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 23, 2014

Fantastic.

I'm catholic, I believe in God very much. I go church and pray to God everynight. VeggieTales is a great show. Great CGI, very good bible stories, and nice messages for kids.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2014

Really..

The ''bible" stories are changed around so much that they are not even similar to the real thing!!! And about the positive messages...you can see that anywhere! I know they are trying to not make it gory but at least make it look like the bible!
Teen, 13 years old Written byVeggieTalesFanGirl00 December 4, 2013

Is this for the kids?

This is a wonderful show for families and it has the lessons we needed to know and the values we needed to learn. And yes, it's for the kids. And this show is very good for everyone.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 27, 2013

Wow, this is great.

VeggieTales is a really good show. Good educational value, nice CGI, etc. This is the 5th best educational show (the 4th is Blue's Clues with Steve, the 3rd best Oswald, the 2nd best is Arthur, and the #1 best is Sesame Street).
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2013

Amazing educational cartoon series is very appropriate.

Veggie tales is the best learning cartoon I've heard of and seen. Veggie Tales is hilarious, educational, entertaining, and age appropriate. It's the best cartoon series based on entertainment and other things like that in my opinion. I recommend this for ALL children and families.
Kid, 8 years old November 11, 2012

say yes to veggietales!

VEGGIETALES is the bEST! I LOve veggietales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i dont like the point where the grapes of wrath throw junior up to down to the sand!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad October 16, 2012

Great for poeple in general of all ages.

I have not seen much on TV that takes family entertainment where this series and the movies based on it take family entertainment. Parents will be happy to see their kids soak up the strong, positive, well-sent messages they send. Plus, kids can learn what some biblical verses mean. that said, while this show's take on biblical times is very Biblically inacurrate, mix in the positive messages, the imagination mixed in (if not used to take over) with the often-already-entertaining original-version bible stories, and the occasional slapstick violence, and you've got good, clean, educationally valuable entertainment that the whole family will enjoy. this series is accurately given the genre ";kids and family; series". Plus, in one episode, the main character defies a negative size-related stereotype, and the results are the following messages: Even if you're very small, you can do big things with God's help; when God is on your side, nobody can stand against you: You can do anything God wants you to do. that said, Larry does occasionally do silly things like put an oven mitt on his head just because "VeggieBeat Magazine" says it's "cool" or ride a unicycle and plan to get rich and famous with it and call it a "Ukelele". this all on display for laughs, of course. Plus, this show is made for all ages with re-depicted Bible stories, and storylines that feature modern-day people and places in case you get tired of Bible stories.
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2012

Great!

A good show with very positive messages. I prefer the non-edited version (with nods to the Bible) but still, a perfect show for young children.
Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2011

How much I appreciate VeggieTales!

I loved VeggieTales since I was a few months old. My mom would always buy me lots of VeggieTales items, because she knows how much I love it. My brother gave me his Larry the cucumber stuffy that when you turn it inside out he is Larry Boy. He gave it to me when I was like seven years old. Everytime it comes on I tell near people or my friends how long I've loved it and how much I love it! Even when I go to church at Lakewood/Kid'sLife! Im VeggieTales biggest fan!
Kid, 7 years old May 14, 2011

Love It

It tell the word of God. It is awesome!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2011

Great for the whole family!

The best educational show! I am their biggest fan and when I was newborn and now!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime December 26, 2010

I liked this show when I was in Preschool to 2nd grade! I used to have alot of video tapes of this show! Veggie tales was my favorite! :D
Teen, 15 years old Written bytiff0795 November 26, 2010

I've been watching veggietales since I was little and it basically has a bunch of Bible stories, with all the violence taken out. Like in Ester instead of being hung, they went to the Island of Perpetual Tickling. And in Joshua and the battle of Jerrico, they threw grape slushies at them. Then there was a pie war. There are silly songs with lary, one of which is called schoolhouse polka, where he is talking about homophones, adjectives, etc. It also makes serious situations light and good for younger kids to understand, while still keeping it very much like any origional story that they use. Beware, though, you might end up getting the songs stuck in your head or find something in the show that makes you laugh every time you see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykellipetrelli November 11, 2010

Awesome Animated (Practicallly) [for children, i mean] Bible.

My child hood right there. I grew up on veggietales since i wasnt able to go to sunday school. But this was great. cute laughs, great for kids, nice lessons. But VERY religious. Centered toward Christians. Jewish people might accept certain episodes, but mostly christianity is the main concept of this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKforKitty101 August 22, 2010

A great choice to teach kids about the lessons of the Bible and everything else

This is a classic. With it's great lessons, exciting animation, silly songs, and large heart, VeggieTales is one heck of a show.