All member reviews for Viva Pinata

Animated pinatas are boring and set bad examples.

This is awsome!

Both this and the game are great! I like the Pretztail & Fudgehog a lot!
Adult Written byYAMIATEM April 9, 2008

This is GREAT!

I love this show. I love CGI and the characters are really funny. My two children love to watch them. And I don't have to worry about the language or any other non age appropriate things. So the whole family can enjoy this together.
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

Very interesting and funny

This show is pretty fun..... a little curde but not over the top. Its dosen't have a bad message persay just not so nice some times. No violence. Its good a for a 7 year olds and up.

Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2010

Coming soon!

Viva pinata is coming back March 13!Viva pinata fans get ready!
Parent Written byAndimom April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2009

It is just quite messed up, in one episode this character does a makeover of the character to look exactly same, but the way it is depicted is like a murder scene. Although it's just a shadow, you could see the character playing with electric saws and stuff. Even for "pinatas", that's pretty nonsense, it's just killing the pinata. And when this character goes crazy seeing impersonated celebrity, he electric shocks the computer monitor (which is dangerous). Well, at least there is a "lesson", which is getting caught in jail for 50 years for impersonating a celebrity, but then when the jail keepers request for signatures, the character says "well i guess 50 year isn't that bad". TOTALLY NOT GOOD FOR KIDS' BEHAVIORS.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 12, 2009

Viva Viva Pin yata yata ata

CW4kids, Please! Bring this show back. it's the best show I seen along with "Kirby: Right Back at YA!"
Adult Written byMattyface April 9, 2008

There you go again, ignoring lessons.

This review looks completely biased, no offense to the writer. You really think it's gonna look like a video game to kids today? The last game that looked like this was Banjo-Kazooie, another Rareware title, and how old is that? As for the "sabotaging" and "cheating", I believe you are referring to the "Horstachio of a Different Color" episode where Fergy, Paulie, and Franklin tried to help Hudson by eliminating his competition. But that's not "cheating", I mean, it's not like they shoved the blackberries down Hamilton's throat or anything. It was his choice. He should have seen it coming. Which is a lesson to kids - never let your guard down. As well, know what grows on a plant before you eat it. Hamilton didn't know what those blackberries would do to him, so he just ate them and became a Zumbug, and not only was he disqualified, but Mabel Moozipan chased him down with her hoe, bringing another lesson - don't eat from others' gardens without permission. As well, Hudson automatically assumed that Fergy, Paulie, and Franklin were betraying him, another lesson - things are not always what they seem. You can actually see lessons for kids to learn if you don't pay so much attention to bad things.
Adult Written byPGarfix April 9, 2008

This is fun

I watched this with my kids over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I'm also familiar with the new game and the two worlds really exist in separate spaces. You do not have to watch the TV show to enjoy the cartoon and vice versa. In fact they are quite different. The game is more concerned with building a garden populated with Pinatas and the management tasks of problems that can arise. The TV show has talking, acting characters which the game does not. Its like watching two separate concepts that share similar worlds and characters but operating at different levels. The writing of the show is clever with lots of puns and humorous situations. Its "aged up" slightly so would think this a series that appeals more to 7-13 year olds, but I'm sure it might even appeal to adults who will get some of the jolks that are a bit over some kids heads. I don't know if this would work for the pre-school set. Its seems like any badly behaved Pinatas end up in a bad way and that seems to hit the right tone. Better written and much more entertaining than Pokemon, I could see this becoming a hit with both younger kids for the bright color and activity and with older kids for the humor. This is something new and interesting in the wasteland Saturday morning cartoons has become. Good to see.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

If I were on the show,I'd crack these stupid pinatas with a baseball bat!

OK pals,this is my last review of the night. Plot:The life of a bunch of pinata animals.BORING! Animation:Ewww! It's even worse than The Problem Solverz (don't get me started on THAT pile of crap) ! Art:Needs work.I've seen better. Acting:Terrible.It makes my ears pop. Stories:All washed up! If you can't sleep at night,try watching this junk.It works better than warm milk or sleeping pils. Overall:1/10.Goodnight everyone.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Ack!

This show is TERRIBLE! The animation is colorful but the characters are HORRIBLE!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

Why 1 star?

This is funny and hilarious! Notice some violence is there.