All member reviews for Walker, Texas Ranger

Tweens will groan over hokey Western cop drama.

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2014

Chuck Norris is in it...I think you should watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLordoftheRings1997 August 10, 2013

Some Concerns about Violence and Sex, but Otherwise Two Thumbs Up!

This show is AMAZING!!!! I wasn't too sure about it when my mom suggested I watch it, but after the first episode, I couldn't stop watching! There are a lot of positive messages about honor, justice, and loyalty. And the characters prove to be excellent role models. The violence can get a bit much, but it's not the fist fights, it is the other instances of violence, such as shootings, knifing, and even an almost hanging or two. There is some sexual content, and I was surprised that Common Sense didn't realize. In many episodes, the rangers enter nightclubs with scantily clad women dancing VERY provocatively. There is some language, but it is much heavier in the earlier seasons than it is in the last few. You will hear the "B" words sometimes in early seasons, and the "D" and "H" words often all throughout. There is some drinking, but not much. Overall, this is a great show, especially compared to what you see today!
Parent Written bygeezaboo24 September 10, 2013

This is a show stuffed with action, martial arts, true friendly relationship, honesty and also the fight for justice. If you’re yearning for one thing to look at wherever there's ne'er a uninteresting moment, then you have got actually found it in Walker, peace officer. Throughout the show’s eight seasons, you ne'er stop wanting them to “get the dangerous guys!” and are available out on prime.In fact,In 2010, Chuck Norris and his brother, Aaron, were given the honorary title of “Texas Ranger”, by Texas Governor, Rick Perry. more @ endedtvseries dot com
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatgeo January 9, 2012

awsome show, beats up NCIS like norris beating up a white belt!

some teen pregency, two shows deal surprisingly graphicly with rape.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBennyY May 5, 2011

Great if You Want Fights but no Story

This is one of my favorite shows. One thing with the review is they talk about a "relationship". It is perfectly moral. Personally I think the earlier made episodes were better.
Adult Written byMi3 February 3, 2011

Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2010

Read My Review and You will See Why This Show is Great:

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY MAN WHO COUNTED TO INFINITY....TWICE! Seriously, what drew people to the show was Chuck, and boy was he great! Almost every aspect of the show was cool! Unfortunatly, Chuck's glory should not be viewed by very young kids, for he has a lot of violence. For teens and up, sit back, and enjoy some classic Norris Roundhouse Kick!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 24, 2010

OKAY for 12+

This show is great. I am a mature 13 year old teen and I watch this show with my grandpa sometimes. I pretty much agree with all Common Sense Media except for one thing, they forgot that in some episodes their are strip clubs. But these are not too graphic and at the worst show women's rears with covering such as lengerie and they just dance around. It also has some mild language, but not too bad.
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Great show to watch with my grandma

It's a great show to watch with family. Sure there is some violence but it's not all that bad.
Adult Written bystargategeek April 29, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byjk321 May 13, 2009

Walker

From TV to THe Museume of Crime and Punishment, Chuck Norris has made his mark in many ways, Texas Ranger is one of them. Everyone knows Walker Texas Ranger but if your wondering about info on what the age limit is, its Chuck Norris round house kicking bad guys. But seriously there is some violence but a great show.
Adult Written byeagle_wings2000 April 9, 2008

Killer Show

I loved it the people were outstanding and I think you should a reuion movie with the orignal cast, and also another chapter of the show, where Walker and Alex's Daughter Joins the rangers with the moves Walker had.

Chuck Norris rules!!!

Yeah! I love this show except it's on in the morning. The violence is pretty bad but the social behavior is good because they beat people up for a good reason. How dare Common Sense Media give this 2 stars!? It's 6 STARS OUT OF 5!!! OFF THE SCALE AWESOME. Now for a semi-serious review: The biggest problem would probably be the violence (although rape is discussed on occasion). The language isn't too bad, but when the criminal is going to do something bad, how can you help but swear? Social behavior is good because people are senselessly beaten for a good cause. You have to watch it right now! It's awesome.