All member reviews for Wander Over Yonder

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2013

Love it! Watch it now!!

I have no idea why the heck people hate this show! It is so good! Wander, the quirky and positive main character, with his best friend, Sylvia, are quite a dynamic duo. It is so cute! Wander is obsessed with helping people, and can't stand being mean and fighting. Wander is a little oblivious to Lord Hater's, well, hate, for him. Overall Wander is and excellent role model, and is so sweet! Excellent show for people of all ages. I am twelve, and I absolutely love this show. It cracks me up every time!
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2013

Wander over Yonder

This show is hilarious! I think its ok for kids 4 and up. It has some violence in it, but its not even that much. There are some lasers and gross characters, but besides that it is great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCheerlover123 January 5, 2014

Hate it

I hate this show! The theme song is annoying! What is the idea of this show. The characters are annoying! I wish I can rate it below a don't even bother!
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

turn it off!!!!!

Wander Over Yonder should be a show to train chimpansies to eat chickens. I've had it with that orange bird and that unicorn. This show will confuse young minds and mold them.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCool_Reviews February 1, 2014

Another great cartoon from Disney Channel!

This show is really funny. I also like the animation style and voice acting. Great job Disney!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Hilarious!!!

I love this show it is so awesome. but in one epesode lord hater mentions that his girlfreind might "make out" with him
Kid, 8 years old February 20, 2015

This is so funny!

Oh my god. Who thinks it's funny? Did you rate this a TV-Y7? I like the show.
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2015

Wander over yonder

wander over yonder is a fun filled show. The reason I think its for 7 and under is because there are some jokes young kids won't understand . Ex in one episode they played spin the bottle . Some little kids may not get that. This show is about wander and Sylvia amazing friends try stop the evil lord hater and his army.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red January 10, 2015

The theme song ruins my life...

Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2014

Somebody was desperate for an idea...

Obviously, Disney needed a new idea for a television program. Unfortunately, nobody could come up with anything good. Disney Channel was desperate and decided to use one of the terrible ideas. The product? Wander of Yonder? Nobody I know--whether big or small--finds interest in this show. The song is annoying, the characters are funny looking, and can somebody please explain the concept to me? I wouldn't bother wasting your time with such a show.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2014

Do-do-doah-do-do, Wander Over Yonder!

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles Wander Over Yonder is a funny show on Disney Channel and Disney XD that is appropriate for ages 7 and up. Nothing wrong with this just some violence, etc. Good show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPDSD234 June 14, 2014

Fun show with good messages

This show is rated Y7, you should always keep the rating in mind when deciding whether or not your child should watch or not. I personally believe that it could be appropriate for children of all ages depending on the child. For example I have two cousins around the same age (about 2) one I would let watch it no matter what the episode, the other however is easily spooked so I would pick and choose which episodes he watched. (There are some images that might be scary for very young children) I do however believe that it's appropriate for any child 7 and up.  One thing I've noticed while reading the reviews for this show is the mentioning of how this show doesn't have any good messages. It does, they just aren't shoved in your face like other kid's cartoons, and they are episode specific. The episode "The Good Deed" teaches about perseverance, "The Time Bomb" and "The Tourist" show both Sylvia and Wander respectively, dealing with competition, "The Troll" deals with bullying and Internet trolls, and offers some good advice "Don't feed the troll." Of course there are episodes that are more for fun such as "The Hero" and "The Birthday Boy," but all the episodes have fun characterization, and good jokes.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymissingnochu May 21, 2014

Simply Hilarious!

8/10, Funny, Clever, and Cute!
Kid, 9 years old April 21, 2014

McCracken throws it again!

Now Craig McCracken is going his best road again. Wander Over Yonder has been going around social media and the news articles for AGES. As you might know, this wacky show is about a man of a discriminate species named Wander and his steed-like "Zbornak" Sylvia who travel around the galaxy in a bubble. Crazy concept, huh? Now the show is a bit flashy so if you have PSE (Photosensitive epilepsy) I wouldn't go near this show but I don't have it, so I'm fine. Just a little tip. Now each episode takes place on a planet. The title of the episode explains the plot of that episode. (for example, The Box, where Wander goes crazy over a box) The slapstick makes it well funny and comedic, which adds a nice twist to the show, so families can enjoy it. I've rated it age 7 and up due to this, but McCracken says it's a show for all ages :) Wander actually also sings songs, which makes the show entertaining, specially with his lil' banjo :) This is reason why I've "Great messages" into my review as "If You Wander Over Yonder" is a great song containing kind messages. The "Great role models" rating is because of entertaining characters, and how they are voiced by all-star actors and actresses, including Jack McBrayer as Wander, April Winchell as Sylvia and Keith Ferguson as Lord Hater, who previously voiced Bloo in Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends and Han Solo in the most recent movie The Lego Movie. The show is also made by Disney, a really big company, so Wander is sure to have some success, I guess by how popular Disney's broadcasting is. That's all for today folks, I really enjoy the show and I cannot wait for new episodes to come out! Neve, age 9 xoxo
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2014

Funny Adventure With Some Lessons

The plot is about an optimistic and helpful (but oblivious) traveler and his rather quick-tempered alien horse helping others around the galaxy out, while stopping a mad skeleton and his army from taking over the universe. It can be rather violent, but there is no bad gore stuff that can be noticed. It can teach a few positive things, most about love being more important than hate (also the skeleton's name (Lord Hater)). It has jokes kids will like and is made by the creator of "The Powerpuff Girls" and "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends". This is a great show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 21, 2014

Eh...

I tried watching this show for free on I Tunes, to see what all of the buzz was about, and I can say that it's PRETTY okay. It didn't have any potty humor, a big change from other new shows on TV, and the characters are decent, but it didn't really appeal to me as much as the older cartoons do and I'm sad to say that I won't be watching this one again.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEthanCH January 20, 2014

For Little Kids

The Show isn't for older teens like myself who thinks its stupid. But for younger kids it seems harmless and good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 29, 2013

LONG LIVE WANDER OVER YONDER!!!

This show is great. I love it. It's funny, great animation, and just awesome as f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this stays long on Disney Channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessiJL November 2, 2013

Funny show/

Other than mild cartoon violence, Wander Over Yonder has no objectionable material. The overall "do-gooder" theme of the show is very appealing, even if comical.