All member reviews for Wayside

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

SO FUNNY!

WAYSIDE IS SO FUNNY! I LOVED IT! THE PERINCIPAL IS VERY GOOFY. THE CLASSMATES ARE FUNNY TO. TODD IS THE ONLY ONE NOT THAT GOOFY. ITS SO COOL! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

The most popular show based on a book ever made

The pilot episode of the show was good, but the 2 seasons series was even better. A must watch if you want to or if your a fan of good tv shows.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 15, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byTordles January 27, 2015

This show is hilarious.

Wayside is super funny and absolutely adorable as a show. The characters are lovable and it's made me laugh too hard on way too many occasions. It's really a harmless show that's lots of fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

I like this

Good. Watch it a lot.
Kid, 10 years old July 16, 2010

the best

love it ! the best!
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2009

i like this show. so do my little brothers They like it more. It is still pretty good
Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2009

fine for everyone

I used to like it, but now it's so boring. I only go to it when I check EVERY kids channel. Even the ones I don't have. It's even more boring than watching HIPPOS! Ok, maybe it better than watching hippos. But,I still think it's boring.And the sound effects are sorta getting boring too. If you like it watch it. I'm just finally happy to express my feeling on this show.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

I like it

I like this.
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2009

good

any age i think it is not the same but fuuny i cracked up when i read the books the only time i laugh well loud is when i watch robot chicken listen to roy d mercer and watch afv
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byBob129 April 9, 2008

Worst show I have ever seen

Its soooooooo boring. Worst plot ever thought next to Bobah and it makes no sense. You get the idea.

Well...

The first time I watched this was on an airplane traveling from England to California.I was nine and I thought it was kind of entertaining but mostly plain stupid.Kids ages 5-8 will probably like this show,and be able to relate to its characters.But if you are older like me you'll get bored with the whole point.And while your little siblings/cousins are roaring with laughter you'll be wishing you could watch the news instad. (yes that exactly happened to me.)I guess its bearable.Better than the newer episodes of Spongebob but still not as good as lets say,The suite life of Zack and Cody.

not that suckey

i didn't know what to expect of this show. ITs not bad though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

funny

i love it because the comedy

terrible

worst show ever
Teen, 15 years old Written bysteelersnb April 9, 2008

Best Show on Nick

This new animated show based on the Wayside School Book series has to be the best show on Nick. Reaons why are: Hilarious, some people can relate to each character, recognize or interest people to read the books, and plainly it is just the best Ive seen yet. ONly issue I have is the fact it might be canceled soon.... and they do not show it enough. Better then spongebob ect. Personally recomend it for Nick's best animated show of the year.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCoryToonie April 9, 2008

Great Show.. not given a chance

WAYSIDE had to be one of the only good " new " shows aired on Nick... its slot it was aired added with the fact they didnt give it a chance on the station did not help its ratings.. in Canada its a hit show.. in the US many people ages 7-to even 16 love the show..issue is.. because of lack of airtime it might be canceled soon.. overall: Great show!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

It is such an awsome show. I remember in 5th grade(im in 7th) that i read 2 wayside stories. one was with ms. gorf, and i forgot the other. I used to not like it, but after 1 show, i felt like i loved it already. I must have like every Maurecia/Todd scene. sooo cute. You should watch this for every age you are. Watch this!