All member reviews for Weird, True and Freaky

Strange animal tales focus on shock value.

Kid, 8 years old January 6, 2011

Trust The Name Of This Show!

I think Weird True and Freaky is a good show but can be disturbing at times. I think that even though I am eight, the show is iffy for age eight. I watch the parts that don't totally freak me out. One episode was about creatures that were medicine for people. Those creatures are creatures that I really don't want to use as medicine for me, such as bees and leeches. That episode got changed to TV 14. All but the medicine episode are TV PG. If you can handle TV PG, you should watch the show.
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2012

its good for ages 9 and up

Its a good show but the episode i watched had a cow with an extra leg a pig with one eye. things like that. but other episodes are fine. they sometimes say animals that are used for medicine and there are a lot of other episodes too but i just havent watched them yet.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010
I like the show. It teaches u stuff.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2010

A bit scary at times, but not as bad as they say.

I think cs went a little hard on this show. I like to watch it, and it's actually very educating. The things shown really separate fact from fiction. I also see that cs is worried about it being like a carnival show for deformed or strange animals. However, it doesn't always focus on animals. There was one about medicines that INVOLVED animals, but were for humans. And the animals are completely normal in that one. For example, a bee sting can help cure some conditions. Not a deformed bee, not a giant bee, not different in any way. Just a plain old bee. I do admit that some focus completely on animals and their conditions, but then they talk about how people help them and how they are saved if diseased. The albino gorilla at the top is an excellent example. I saw that episode. It had a condition where the sun burned it too hard. They literally tried EVERYTHING to cure it. Unfortunately, that gorilla died, but still. At least they put real EFFORT into it. The only thing is that some of the stuff might disturb little kids, like leeches sucking people's blood as they swim in an infested pool (also on the medicine episode; completely normal leeches).
Teen, 13 years old Written bykyo kun shoma fan November 29, 2008

if your bord...

if your bord put this on its good.