All member reviews for What's Eating You

Gritty, up-close docu about overcoming eating disorders.

Parent of a 17 year old Written byqau ni October 16, 2010
its allrite
Teen, 13 years old Written byguavadot February 11, 2011

Have to be comfortable talking about it, really good message though!

I'm 12, pretty mature though. This show is really great, and it's good to know that there is still hope for people suffering from life-threatening eating disorders. I wouldn't recommend it for most tweens- it can be disturbing to watch at times. P.S. Trying to overcome an eating problem.
Adult Written bystars_shining4u November 4, 2010
This show brings to the surface deadly disorders that America is afraid to address. I applaud the media for tackling these eating disorders especially on a very popular network. It is also great at showing us how someone got an eating disorder. How it comes from some sort of hurt with the persons interpersonal life especially occurring at a young age. This show may be uncomfortable for a parent to watch if they have an eating disorder and doesn't want to tell their spouse or significant other or is still hiding it from their child. So, make sure if you watch this show with your 16 year old that you are comfortable talking to them about this subject. From experience the people in the show are very accurately depicted with their struggles.