All member reviews for What's New, Scooby-Doo?

Silly mysteries with harmless mayhem.

Adult Written bytvconnoisseur May 29, 2015

The Best Incarnation

Although this show doesn’t have the impeccable animation style of the first 4 direct-to-video movies (Zombie Island, Witch’s Ghost, Alien Invaders, and Cyber Chase), it’s undoubtedly less rinky-dink than the pre-Zombie Island elements of the franchise. Also, the show isn’t afraid to poke fun at itself, and community-involved, crime-fighting Fred is a good role model for boys.
Parent Written byRoznar July 27, 2012

The new classic cartoon

A kid from the 21th century will enjoy this version of Scooby-Doo more, than the original "Scooby-Doo! Where Are You!", because he/she can understand it better, than SDWRU. They don't live in the 70s.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 3, 2012

Perfect for kids, iffy for older kids, but not for Tweens or Teens

OK for kids 4+
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock March 7, 2012

Good.

This is a pretty good Scooby-Doo Cartoon.Scooy Doo Where Are You is better,BUT this show is a lot better than that horrible show Shaggy & Scooby Doo:Get A Clue (which is the WORST Scooby-Doo cartoon).The animation is good and the theme song is awesome! Just like A Pup Named Scooby-Doo,some episodes are bad but most are good.The characters are very interesting.Lets face it,many other great Hanna Barbana cartoons have adaptions:like The Flintstones (The Flinstone Kids),Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry Kids,Tom & Jerry Tales),even Looney Tunes (Baby Looney Tunes,The Looney Tunes Show,ect.)So overall:Great show.
Parent Written bytreat02 February 19, 2012

great show!!

i think that this is very good and young kids can watch it. i say five because kids younger may not understand it. this is a good show for kids, it has great role models!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

love it

haha im watching this right now, honestly this shows not violent at all.i love scooby doo. my friends 4 year old little sister is obsessed with scooby doo.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Worse than original

Not as good as the original.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 6, 2010

A great spinoff

I love What's New, Scooby Doo? It makes fun of the old series sometimes, but it stays true to the original series. There is some violence because the gang chases after, "monsters" (they're usually not real), but it's a little scarier than the original series. Also, they make Fred and Daphne's relationship more blatant than before. I don't usually like the Scooby-Doo spinoffs (mainly the ones with Scarppy or the ones that don't include all of the gang), but this is good.
Adult Written byhdofu December 8, 2009

Here's whats new, Scooby Doo

I was a big fan of the classic scooby doo series as a child, thogh for most of the reasons parents would find it inappropriate today. Truth is it deals with most of the problems parents would have with the classic series, like suggestions to drug use, pro unhealthy eating (Scooby and Shaggy are vegans now which blows my mind). There still are some semi scary scenes I guess, nothing as traumatizing in my opinion as some of the earlier series though, like that freaky mad doctor with the dancing Dobermans in the sanitarium episode (which still give me chills to think about) Anyway there are plenty of educational moments now too. An ok choice for parents
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2009

so cool

i love this show it's really cool
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2009

Very original and unique.

Suitable for all children. Some extremely mild violence.
Adult Written byvalerie1299 April 9, 2008

Love that Scooby!

I loved Scooby as a kid and now so do my children. We watch this together and enjoy great laughs and guessing who is the villain behind the mask.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySimple_Plan_Gurl933 April 9, 2008

The Best Combo

I have ALWAYS loved scooby doo. Litterly my whole room is scooby doo. I am also a huge fan of Simple Plan. I think that having your favorite icon(Scooby Doobey Doo) and my favorite band( Simple Plan) together is awesome. For those of you who don't know, not only does Simple Plan sing the theme, but they were in an episode!!! I hope that this one stays on for a loooooong time.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

BEWARE... Math in following message!

I really like this show! 5 stars! But minus ONE star 'cause all the members in "The Gang" are white. Seems a bit rascist to me. (Scooby is an exception)
Parent Written byjdtangney April 9, 2008

I think that this movie is appropriate and fun. also I think that you should see it with family because it is more fun to watch it with someone else.