All member reviews for Who Wants to Be a Superhero?

Kid-friendly message suffers from stupidity.

Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2010

perfect for teens but not for 10 year olds

i love the show!Just a few things that concerns me,the profanity is kinda mild.The females a too sexy for my sister to watch.
Kid, 12 years old February 21, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 6, 2010

I liked it

I used to watch this show when it came on TV. I liked it; it's kind of corny but entertaining, too. Violence: Some action, but nothing too serious. Sex: Some of the female characters wear revealing outfits. Language: Some cursing, but it's bleeped out. Side note: One thing I don't understand is what part of this show, exactly, is reality? They don't really have superpowers.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Funny and fun to see these people's dreams come true

Also a note, the "stupid parts" aren't supposed to be taken seriously, but lightly and are played for humor. It really is cool to see all these people be able to try and achieve a single dream, and it makes the show better by the fact that it is one of the few reality shows not faked. Obvisouly the show is neither perfect nor the best out there, but it does provide a nice break from all the terrible shows like "The Real World" and other cliched dramas and sitcoms, with a good message and nice, quirky humor. Plus, there is almost nothing objectionable in the show, except for perhaps some extremely mild profanity.
Adult Written byyami0204 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byPambaMaster April 9, 2008

Super T.V.!

This is probably the best reality show out there because you have to have good morals, bravery, and creativity to win. The show has quirky cheesiness for comic relief and you get so into it, that you can't help but feel bad if you're favorite hero has to turn in their costume! This is one of the few reality shows the whole family can watch!