All parent member reviews for Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Adult Written byqwerty2008 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byzirkletgirls April 9, 2008
Parent Written byMr_Magnolia October 9, 2015

Great ADULT comedy

My kids think it's unfair that I get to laugh uproariously while I shoo them away, but really while this show is hilarious, it is entirely inappropriate for nonadults. It is chock full of sexual innuendo and feigned sexual behavior. The regular and guest improv artists are terrific. WLIIA slides into mediocrity when they have a guest who just seems to be there because their publicist wanted to get them some exposure with this particular demographic, but you can always skip through those crap sections. Kudos to the ladies who lay down some great tracks for Wayne and some of the others to improv the musical numbers. I loved the original version of this show with Drew Carey but this is a worthy successor.
Adult Written byJEDI micah September 5, 2013

I'm glad it's back on the air!

I first saw improvisation on Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza, and I thought it was a hilarious show. So as a fan of that, I can say that "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" is just as funny! Love this show!
Educator Written byBigchris August 6, 2013

The bad boys of comedy are back

oh my god this is like the funniest show ever I am 23 And watched this show every week as a child but now there are fresh new episodes witch I watch with my 2 siblings one is 10 the other is 13 and we all find it funny as hell give it a try u will love it too most likely