All member reviews for Wild Grinders

Skater crew's antics mix friendship, slang, stereotypes.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

This show stinks!

The animation is horrid,the acting gives me headaches,ect.I WANT THIS CANCELLED NOW! Wild Grinders is messed up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

A huge dissapoiment.

The trailers looked promising, but then again, the trailers make everything look great. When I watched it, I was met with NOTHING I expected. Instead, I was met with choppy animation, bad acting, bland humor, and poor pacing. I'd stay away from this horse manure if I were you.
Parent Written byem2bill April 27, 2012

Wild Grinders - Skateboarding with Heart

Lil Rob as the main character is a good friend and has good values. Sometimes he is a bit misguided - but always comes around with respect and kindness to good people - and retiribution and tolerance for bad people. Teaches kids about friendship.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

What a Wild, Wild World....

Ugh! Just by doing this review is going to give me a migrane. But, it is my job, so I've just gotta deal with it. This show is not even worth your time. The show is so random and the character designs are TERRIBLE. It is like the studio just found something from a sewer, scrapped of some gum from a table, poured curdled milk all over and put in on the air. It was like they weren't even trying. The show is so effortless and it is a waste of time for you, for me, the studio, Nicktoons, and the WORLD.
Parent Written byflix4u April 27, 2012

Wild Grinders is a show for Everyone regardless of age

unless your family is living in the 50’s, this show and the characters are real and quite representative of kids growing up today. In fact, kids today use much harsher language, tones, and significantly more liberal speech choices when talking to one another as well as adults. So, I would say the tone of the show Wild Grinders was mild to moderate, as well as highly entertaining in both its humor and the action. I would not hesitate to recommend this show to parents of kids 6+ as well as to older folk teens through Baby Boomers, as it does not play to children only.
Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 15, 2015

I have a PSA

This show is ten time better than those crappy shows, ChalkZone and Shuriken School.
Adult Written byLLMiller April 25, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bySweetToothDinosaur April 18, 2015

Y'all Should Chill

Well, obviously I watch this show and I'm like 15. Even though most of the Reviews has reasons to why this show is "stupid," all those reasons don't affect the actual concept. I don't see how inappropriate the "language" is. Like, 4th graders are playing Black Ops and Call of Duty right now. So you're saying just because of some small bit of immaturity is a wrong message, but have a society that allows children under the age of 10 to play games meant for Adults? Anyways, I know the animation may not be at its best, but you ever heard of Cartoons? Hard work in drawing? That not everything should have to be perfect? Rob Dyrdek's pretty much like rich, dude. He wants the show to be animated like that on purpose. That's makes the show unique. As for the character designs, why don't you draw them yourselves? For years, I have tried to imitate that style, and it's more difficult than it seems. Also, the artist is left-handed and art is art. Along with that, these "stereotypes" are what Rob wants. He exactly mentions that he did this on purpose. From what I see, the cast has quite a good variety from each stereotyped character. For example, Jay Jay may seem to be the tough guy, but he's polite, a germaphobic, and wants to grow up to become a doctor. Or how Emo Crys wants to grow up to be an artist. Maybe there's a fact that if Rob Dyrdek dropped out of high school, then Lil' Rob will pretty much do the same. Any other kids shows that encourage kids to be themselves and decide who they want to be? Next, I'd like to mention that the cast is mainly consisted of boys, which is actually a good thing. Most shows shove in some girls for purposeful romances. This show doesn't dp this as much. Sure, sometimes they get attracted to girls, but these are middle school boys, what else did you expect? Either way, they seem to treat the females in this show quite respectively and they rarely make comments on "(etc.) like a girl!" Another thing to add, the female cast is quite strong, Lil' Rob's mother is a skateboarder herself. And here's something to consider, unlike most normal cartoons, Wild Grinders always supports variety and the reality of actual life. (Aside from the unrealistic ideas, but that's for the show's story). This show teaches kids they don't have to be with kids that are the same as them. That some endings aren't always happy, but funny. That it's okay to laugh and have fun. Overall, the concept and message is quite well done with its variety. Make Wild Grinders positive and doesn't leave terrible feelings afterwards. However, to make the animation in PSG Style would be quite fun to see.
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2014

This is shameful!

My, my, Nickelodeon. You should be at least a bit shameful for making this "show". It's so bad it isn't even a show! It's just ugly animation combined with bad voices and creepily weird plots in every single episode! Plus, even the name's wrong. "Wild Grinders" is the best you could come up with? Ugh, what a bad sense of creativity. Did you even think the process of making this show through? Have you thought about that the language used in this can turn kids disrespectful to everyone? Have you thought that the usage of potty humor and farting can make a child who doesn't know better say this language or fart in public? Have you thought about how much this show can disappoint your fans and the parents of children fans? You're ruining your own company, Nickelodeon! You're turning your fans against you. You are upsetting parents who let their children watch this (unfortunately) and the siblings of these disrespectful young or older children. Next time you create a show, Nickelodeon, take your time and think about how the language and images shown in the show will affect the watchers, specifically younger children.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

This show is a disgrace.

I really hate this show. When I saw the commercials for it, I was so excited to watch it. But when I watched it I was TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED! It is not funny, the animation is horrible, the acting is very poor, and nothing was good about it. This show is also a HUGE rip-off of Rocket Power. I loved Rocket Power! It was a mind blowing show! But this? No way! Yeah, and I thought The Problem Solverz is horrible. This is even WORSE!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 12, 2012

What? 2 stars?

This is a great show that I love. I recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13k November 22, 2012

What's wrong with you!

Wild Grinders is an awesome show. I'll be mad if this gets cancelled. This show teaches kids how to be a Wild Grinder. Rob is the best. This is not even trash at all. How come CSM gave this 2 stars? It's great! It's the best cartoon next to Tj's World.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2012