All member reviews for Wild Kratts

Zoologist brothers get animated in fun, kid-friendly series.

Parent Written byjwild May 22, 2011

Fantastic show!

My sons LOVE THIS SHOW. They learn facts about animals and quote the facts all week long. It's the first thing they want to get up to watch in the morning. Both boys love the animation adventure as well as the live segments where the Kratt brothers teach the kids about the animals
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byRizo January 7, 2011

We love it

My kids can't have enough of this show and I love what they have learned about animals.
Written byAnonymous August 20, 2011

Go Kratts!

This is the coolest show ever for ages 3 and up! The guys are smart and know their stuff. The workers at HQ are Koki, a smart tech-savvy girl, Aviva, an innovative inventer, and Jimmy Z, who pilots Tortuga and teleports stuff. My only concerns are (and this is picky) the guys say that one comment is "dorky" which is language my sister can't use, and Aviva's waist is smaller than her head. Puh-leez. Otherwise, a great, funny, interesting show for little kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byStarcatcher00 August 26, 2013

Great show for many ages

I'm 13 and I love love love it. I don't care what people say its a great show. and when I was little I used to watch their old show zooboomafoo and its great to see them make a comeback
Parent Written bymy thoughts November 21, 2011

Always asks if it's on yet

This is my 3.5 year old's favorite show! It is probably a little old for her (it was her first introduction to a villian character), but I have not found that to be an issue. She constantly sings and dances to the theme song. One downside: this is the only show that she notices the closing line to go to their website (that form of advertising works) but it always ends up frustrating her because the games are not for her skill level.
Parent Written byEllieC April 2, 2012

Join the Creature Trail!

This has been my son's favorite show since it came out when he was about 4 and is also a favorite of several of his classmates. I am more than happy to let him watch, because it has great educational value while being entertaining at the same time. My son is always rattling off animal facts he learned from the show and coming up with new ideas after watching. We often talk about "What would Chris & Martin do" when it comes to respecting our environment and animals. It is one of the best shows on tv for 4-8 yr olds, in my opinion.
Kid, 4 years old October 1, 2011

Great Action Packed Show

Very cute and educational. My 5 year old loves it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybjelihan June 27, 2011

Changing character looks

I dont like when shows change how the character looks. The show Wild Kratts has done this and I don't like it. Kids don't take change that well and it could get confusing when the characters look or sound different. Wild Kratts as changed the look but not the sound luckly P.S. i think that this show is for kids any age.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byFrisk January 6, 2011

Glad to see the Kratts back. This show is different from the one they had years ago. We love it just as much if not more! It is very educational and very amusing.
Adult Written byLaura360 January 6, 2011

We absolutely LOVE this show. My daughter (age 6) has watched and re-watched the first episodes this week and told me this morning "this is a great learning show." In addition to the fun Kratts brothers (the live interstitials are great), she likes the female character, Aviva.
Adult Written bywildninja64 July 2, 2015

One Of The Best PBS Shows Ever Made

Please don't get me started, Wild Kratts is the best show ever, but the theme song stinks. It's for anyone of any age and gender who wanted to learn so many cool creatures in many countries and regions. It has adventure comedy to make the show so entertaining to keep the viewers addicted. Creature Power Suits are awesome superpowers that make the Kratt Brothers have abilities of any types of animals selected. The villain parts are awesome and epic to see some cool action, but it's involved with some fights, but it is suitable and no worries. This is definitely #1 in my household!
Educator and Parent Written bybmhiltz May 31, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byEnvironment May 7, 2015

This is a really interesting show that teaches kids much about the environment they live in.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byashalthoff January 11, 2015

Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 8, 2014

The cartoon version of Nature.

PBS Kids was smart by putting a cartoon about nature, because, it's almost as educational as Nature, another PBS show, but, they made it more kid-friendly, which younger kids can learn about nature without getting bored. As long something has good educational value, that all that matters to me.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2014

Totally clean

Great show for all ages I remember seeing my little brother watching this and then 10 minutes later I've memorized the theme song, I was 9. I loved this show so much and I still love it. And there is no swearing forget that guy who said jimmy said crap because he didn't different people pronounce things differently. Great for family.
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

Awesome animals

This is one of the best shows, and this is good to watch and I like to find out about animals.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

Amazing spin off.

Wild Kratts is a blast. Teaches very interesting stuff, great animation, nice acting, and it's just a PERFECT SHOW! It's FAR superior to what PBS Kids is nowadays.
Adult Written byLPSFan1994 April 11, 2014

Kratt Brothers take over where Steve Irwin left off!

I have watched the Kratt brothers since they were on Zaboomafoo and have always loved it! I am 19 now, an animal freak and a huge fan of Zaboomafoo and the Kratt brothers. Since this show started I have even found myself repeating stuff they have done like the sounds of animals like the chickadee. Which sounds like chickadee dee dee dee dee!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDawnFire05 March 15, 2014

Awesome and Funny show for Kids and even Teens!

I am a 14 year old and this is one of my favorite shows! If you are a fan of animals (like I am) or a fan of science (which I adore the power suits), then this is a show for you! It is full of funny moments as well. It is a wonderful family show. Chris and Martin Kratt (from the show Zoboomafu) are the show's main characters. It is an animated show, so it allows them to change into all the amazing animals they meet with the help of a vest they wear called a Creature Power Suit. By touching the animal to get it's DNA, you can activate the suit to give you the animal's creature powers. This makes for a fun and creative plot line. The situations that the Wild Kratts crew faces are based on real world situations. From people who don't respect animals, to natural disasters, it has it all. There are villans in the show (Zach Varmitech, Donita Danada, and Chef Gourmand) who are the ones who cause the most trouble. Zach takes the animals and makes them into robots- in real life, people will take animals, like dogs, and tie them up to test make-up and stuff on them that can cause them serious pain even to the point of death. Donita takes animals and turns them into living clothing- this is like killing a tiger and wearing the skin, but WK does it in a less harmful way, just freezing the animals in suspended animation, but it has the same concept. And then Chef Gourmand, he likes to cook animals, especially rare and endangered ones. In one episode, he goes off to take the fins of a shark for shark fin soup, but is stopped by the Kratt Brothers. People do this in real life, and poach animals like when someone will capture a rhino and saw off just it's horn and leave it to bleed to death. Wild Kratts teaches kids that this is the completely wrong path. The facts on the show are done in such a way that they are easy and fun to learn. Myself (being the animal freak I am), have learned some amazing facts about animals from this show. Another thing it teaches kids is about creatures like bats and spiders and crocodiles and snakes; it teaches kids that these are animals too, that they are only as much a threat as a lion or a wolf would be. It also teaches kids about good family relationships, having Chris and Martin being brothers on the show and also in real life, and also about how their parents also care for them (by calling and seeing how they are doing). It also teaches about friendship, with Chris, Martin, Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy Z always being there for each other and always having each other's backs. They teach kids also the right times to run away from animals, usually in a humorous way (as when skunks took over the Tortuga), and it's just a great show for people of all ages! I'd recommend this to anyone!