All member reviews for Wild Kratts

Zoologist brothers get animated in fun, kid-friendly series.

Parent Written byjwild May 22, 2011

Fantastic show!

My sons LOVE THIS SHOW. They learn facts about animals and quote the facts all week long. It's the first thing they want to get up to watch in the morning. Both boys love the animation adventure as well as the live segments where the Kratt brothers teach the kids about the animals
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byRizo January 7, 2011

We love it

My kids can't have enough of this show and I love what they have learned about animals.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byFrisk January 6, 2011

Glad to see the Kratts back. This show is different from the one they had years ago. We love it just as much if not more! It is very educational and very amusing.
Adult Written byLaura360 January 6, 2011

We absolutely LOVE this show. My daughter (age 6) has watched and re-watched the first episodes this week and told me this morning "this is a great learning show." In addition to the fun Kratts brothers (the live interstitials are great), she likes the female character, Aviva.
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2011

awesome adventures + stupid desicions = funny show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is a great adventure and a amusing show for everyone. The things they do are crazily stupid but worth it.Fun and cool facts make this show one of the bests.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bylibrarygirls March 29, 2011

Good for 5-8 year olds

Both kids like it. Younger one used to love Zooboomafoo, but grew out of it. This seems like a good update of their message and the older kid is interested too.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

I love this show and so does my brother! This show is fun & educational!
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bykaloren January 7, 2011

A great family fun show

There are a few bad characters in some of the stories, but they are not too scary as more just bad non-animal lovers. The girls love this show and enjoy watching the antics of the Kratts brothers and they are learning things as well. I'm glad to see the return of these brothers in another fun educational animal show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStarkzRogue October 27, 2011

BEST show in the world

It is a great educational show good drawing good role models animal friendly!
Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bylaribrook April 26, 2011

Great nature/animal show for science lovers!

This show is probably geared for young elementary school aged kids, but my preschool boys LOVE science, and since this show is about brothers, they really like this show. I highly recommend it for any kids interested in nature, science, animals, or adventure.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybjelihan June 27, 2011

Changing character looks

I dont like when shows change how the character looks. The show Wild Kratts has done this and I don't like it. Kids don't take change that well and it could get confusing when the characters look or sound different. Wild Kratts as changed the look but not the sound luckly P.S. i think that this show is for kids any age.
Kid, 4 years old October 1, 2011

Great Action Packed Show

Very cute and educational. My 5 year old loves it!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byericaf March 26, 2011

LOVE it!

My boys are in love with this show!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bymarceladns March 4, 2011

What do you give a girl that loves animals? Wild Kratts

Wild Kratts is a gift from heaven. My girl is crazy about animals and nature in general, she never got into Diego or Dora but Wild Kratts is a perfect match, interesting, fun and educational, even my 3 years old enjoys watching it. The facts are presented in a fun way with language that kids use. My daughter has learned a lot. The only thing that concerns me is that my little guy "acts" a lot of stuff he sees, so I have to explain to him that some things are fake and we cannot do.
Parent Written byBuckyD February 7, 2011

This has become a family favorite in recent months. The kindergartener loves the educational parts and the minor peril (which is usually an issue in media for her) and I think her little brother just loves watching the animals running around.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byGavron April 10, 2011

Perfect mix of entertainment and education!

We love Wild Kratts! I's the perfect mix of entertainment and education. It appeals to both my boys (ages 7 and 9) as well as all their friends who watch it with them.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byNedB February 17, 2011

Great for our four year old.

Our four year old loves this program and talks about the animals and their characteristics all the time (and wants to have them all as pets.) I'd personally like less cartoons and more real footage of animals, but I suspect that the cartoons help our son to dive in more and he likes the saving animals plot lines. He has also had a great time on the Wild Kratts web site, which has some mild games and other activities.
Written byAnonymous August 20, 2011

Go Kratts!

This is the coolest show ever for ages 3 and up! The guys are smart and know their stuff. The workers at HQ are Koki, a smart tech-savvy girl, Aviva, an innovative inventer, and Jimmy Z, who pilots Tortuga and teleports stuff. My only concerns are (and this is picky) the guys say that one comment is "dorky" which is language my sister can't use, and Aviva's waist is smaller than her head. Puh-leez. Otherwise, a great, funny, interesting show for little kids!
Parent Written bymy thoughts November 21, 2011

Always asks if it's on yet

This is my 3.5 year old's favorite show! It is probably a little old for her (it was her first introduction to a villian character), but I have not found that to be an issue. She constantly sings and dances to the theme song. One downside: this is the only show that she notices the closing line to go to their website (that form of advertising works) but it always ends up frustrating her because the games are not for her skill level.
Kid, 6 years old September 7, 2011