Educator and Parent Written byimonetoremember March 6, 2016

Good information but...

Lots of good information but I've found that my child has to be in just the right mood to watch it. I'm not fond of the storyline but my daughter seems mildly interested in it. I've found that it's hard to get into. I find the voice of the brown girl annoying. It's weird she's voiced by a white voice actor trying to sound ghetto-ish. The character would be more likable if she had a normal young woman's voice of any ethnicity. It's also kind of a strange show because on one side you have lots of great facts about animals and conservation but then you have this other cartoon fiction aspect that doesn't always come together. My daughter is constantly asking if what was just said is a real fact or fiction because it's too intertwined. I'd rather just read to my daughter about animals and pass on the show.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byagustinb January 13, 2016

My 7 year-old daughter Sofía found it educational and LOTS of fun

My daughter learned a lot through watching WildKratts. In fact, she liked it so much that she insisted that I write this review ;-). She says that she learned more than anywhere else about animals that she had never even heard of. Martin and Chris are her favorites!
Educator and Parent Written bybmhiltz May 31, 2015
Parent of a 5 year old Written byashalthoff January 11, 2015
Parent of a 3, 6, and 9 year old Written bymamacitaof3 September 27, 2013

Adventurous and Educational

My 3-1/2 year old LOVES Wild Kratts. It teaches about exotic animals with a sense of adventure. I like it, too!
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bymiksu March 31, 2013

Great for siblings

Extremely positive show for all children interested in animal behavior. Human villians can be infrequently scary or excessively creepy. It will only scare the more sensative types who should wait until slightly older (7/8) to watch. Otherwise it works for multiple ages from 4/5 y.o. - 9/10 y.o.
Parent Written byDavidByrne February 24, 2013

One of the Best

I can't think of anything bad to say about this at all. There are some moments where predators chase their prey, but that is just part of nature. Younger children may find that part scary, so know what your kids are comfortable with. My kids have learned tons of biology trivia from the show and it certainly promotes an interest in science. Like most shows on PBS (unlike some other networks) it is very pro-intellectual.
Parent of an infant, 3, 5, and 5 year old Written byFowlerFan May 5, 2012

Great Educational Value

This is one of the few non-animated shows that my kids (3 and 5) like to watch. Very educational without being boring. They really enjoy it.
Parent Written byMuttly13 March 23, 2012

Fine for everyone

Good show along the lines of an older Diego. I even enjoy watching as a parent when its an interesting animal they are spotlighting. No rough language or situations. Occasionally they show some mild non-human violence with the animals or robots.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bylibrarygirls March 29, 2011

Good for 5-8 year olds

Both kids like it. Younger one used to love Zooboomafoo, but grew out of it. This seems like a good update of their message and the older kid is interested too.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byericaf March 26, 2011

LOVE it!

My boys are in love with this show!
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byNedB February 17, 2011

Great for our four year old.

Our four year old loves this program and talks about the animals and their characteristics all the time (and wants to have them all as pets.) I'd personally like less cartoons and more real footage of animals, but I suspect that the cartoons help our son to dive in more and he likes the saving animals plot lines. He has also had a great time on the Wild Kratts web site, which has some mild games and other activities.
Parent of a 1 and 5 year old Written byBuckyD February 7, 2011
This has become a family favorite in recent months. The kindergartener loves the educational parts and the minor peril (which is usually an issue in media for her) and I think her little brother just loves watching the animals running around.
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written bykaloren January 7, 2011

A great family fun show

There are a few bad characters in some of the stories, but they are not too scary as more just bad non-animal lovers. The girls love this show and enjoy watching the antics of the Kratts brothers and they are learning things as well. I'm glad to see the return of these brothers in another fun educational animal show.