All member reviews for Wild Kratts

Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2011

awesome adventures + stupid desicions = funny show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is a great adventure and a amusing show for everyone. The things they do are crazily stupid but worth it.Fun and cool facts make this show one of the bests.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

I love this show and so does my brother! This show is fun & educational!
Teen, 17 years old Written byStarkzRogue October 27, 2011

BEST show in the world

It is a great educational show good drawing good role models animal friendly!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybjelihan June 27, 2011

Changing character looks

I dont like when shows change how the character looks. The show Wild Kratts has done this and I don't like it. Kids don't take change that well and it could get confusing when the characters look or sound different. Wild Kratts as changed the look but not the sound luckly P.S. i think that this show is for kids any age.
Kid, 4 years old October 1, 2011

Great Action Packed Show

Very cute and educational. My 5 year old loves it!
Kid, 6 years old September 7, 2011

aswem

im 10 an my cosin and broter love it my brother even does a dance
Kid, 8 years old July 15, 2012

Wonderful show i <3 it
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2012

Love to learn about animals!

Best show ever! I love animals! I watched it when I was 9! Please let your kids watch this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

It's about time!

Some of the PBS Kids shows nowadays are good (most notably Martha Speaks) and some of the PBS Kids shows nowadays are bad (most notabaly Dinosaur Train).This show is super epic! Chris Kratt and his brother (forgot the name) study wild animals.They have cool technology and some teenage girls as a team.This show is action packed,funny,and edacational.The animation is nice.So this show joins the ranks of Martha Speaks,Fetch With Ruff Ruffman,and Arthur as one of the the best PBS Kids shows.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2014

Totally clean

Great show for all ages I remember seeing my little brother watching this and then 10 minutes later I've memorized the theme song, I was 9. I loved this show so much and I still love it. And there is no swearing forget that guy who said jimmy said crap because he didn't different people pronounce things differently. Great for family.
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

Awesome animals

This is one of the best shows, and this is good to watch and I like to find out about animals.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

Amazing spin off.

Wild Kratts is a blast. Teaches very interesting stuff, great animation, nice acting, and it's just a PERFECT SHOW! It's FAR superior to what PBS Kids is nowadays.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDawnFire05 March 15, 2014

Awesome and Funny show for Kids and even Teens!

I am a 14 year old and this is one of my favorite shows! If you are a fan of animals (like I am) or a fan of science (which I adore the power suits), then this is a show for you! It is full of funny moments as well. It is a wonderful family show. Chris and Martin Kratt (from the show Zoboomafu) are the show's main characters. It is an animated show, so it allows them to change into all the amazing animals they meet with the help of a vest they wear called a Creature Power Suit. By touching the animal to get it's DNA, you can activate the suit to give you the animal's creature powers. This makes for a fun and creative plot line. The situations that the Wild Kratts crew faces are based on real world situations. From people who don't respect animals, to natural disasters, it has it all. There are villans in the show (Zach Varmitech, Donita Danada, and Chef Gourmand) who are the ones who cause the most trouble. Zach takes the animals and makes them into robots- in real life, people will take animals, like dogs, and tie them up to test make-up and stuff on them that can cause them serious pain even to the point of death. Donita takes animals and turns them into living clothing- this is like killing a tiger and wearing the skin, but WK does it in a less harmful way, just freezing the animals in suspended animation, but it has the same concept. And then Chef Gourmand, he likes to cook animals, especially rare and endangered ones. In one episode, he goes off to take the fins of a shark for shark fin soup, but is stopped by the Kratt Brothers. People do this in real life, and poach animals like when someone will capture a rhino and saw off just it's horn and leave it to bleed to death. Wild Kratts teaches kids that this is the completely wrong path. The facts on the show are done in such a way that they are easy and fun to learn. Myself (being the animal freak I am), have learned some amazing facts about animals from this show. Another thing it teaches kids is about creatures like bats and spiders and crocodiles and snakes; it teaches kids that these are animals too, that they are only as much a threat as a lion or a wolf would be. It also teaches kids about good family relationships, having Chris and Martin being brothers on the show and also in real life, and also about how their parents also care for them (by calling and seeing how they are doing). It also teaches about friendship, with Chris, Martin, Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy Z always being there for each other and always having each other's backs. They teach kids also the right times to run away from animals, usually in a humorous way (as when skunks took over the Tortuga), and it's just a great show for people of all ages! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2014

stuped

in ep.20 jimmy-z says crap brothers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byastril September 25, 2013

13 and still a fan!!!

I am 13 and i still love wild kratts!When ever i hear the wild kratts theme song on TV i come running to watch!
Teen, 13 years old Written byStarcatcher00 August 26, 2013

Great show for many ages

I'm 13 and I love love love it. I don't care what people say its a great show. and when I was little I used to watch their old show zooboomafoo and its great to see them make a comeback