All member reviews for Wild Kratts

Zoologist brothers get animated in fun, kid-friendly series.

Parent Written byjwild May 22, 2011

Fantastic show!

My sons LOVE THIS SHOW. They learn facts about animals and quote the facts all week long. It's the first thing they want to get up to watch in the morning. Both boys love the animation adventure as well as the live segments where the Kratt brothers teach the kids about the animals
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byRizo January 7, 2011

We love it

My kids can't have enough of this show and I love what they have learned about animals.
Written byAnonymous August 20, 2011

Go Kratts!

This is the coolest show ever for ages 3 and up! The guys are smart and know their stuff. The workers at HQ are Koki, a smart tech-savvy girl, Aviva, an innovative inventer, and Jimmy Z, who pilots Tortuga and teleports stuff. My only concerns are (and this is picky) the guys say that one comment is "dorky" which is language my sister can't use, and Aviva's waist is smaller than her head. Puh-leez. Otherwise, a great, funny, interesting show for little kids!
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2011

awesome adventures + stupid desicions = funny show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is a great adventure and a amusing show for everyone. The things they do are crazily stupid but worth it.Fun and cool facts make this show one of the bests.
Kid, 11 years old September 24, 2014

Totally clean

Great show for all ages I remember seeing my little brother watching this and then 10 minutes later I've memorized the theme song, I was 9. I loved this show so much and I still love it. And there is no swearing forget that guy who said jimmy said crap because he didn't different people pronounce things differently. Great for family.
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

Awesome animals

This is one of the best shows, and this is good to watch and I like to find out about animals.
Teen, 13 years old Written byStarcatcher00 August 26, 2013

Great show for many ages

I'm 13 and I love love love it. I don't care what people say its a great show. and when I was little I used to watch their old show zooboomafoo and its great to see them make a comeback
Teen, 13 years old Written bybjelihan June 27, 2011

Changing character looks

I dont like when shows change how the character looks. The show Wild Kratts has done this and I don't like it. Kids don't take change that well and it could get confusing when the characters look or sound different. Wild Kratts as changed the look but not the sound luckly P.S. i think that this show is for kids any age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byastril September 25, 2013

13 and still a fan!!!

I am 13 and i still love wild kratts!When ever i hear the wild kratts theme song on TV i come running to watch!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byasb5 August 5, 2011

Wild Kratts are a hit with my 9-year-old

My 9-year-old just discovered this show and absolutely loves it! I find it educational, interesting, and fun. From the episodes I've seen, the brothers (Chris and Martin) start and end the show in real-life filming. The middle of the show switches to cartoons of the brothers, who go on some wild adventure related to the animal of the day. This adventure always involves a wacky suit with super animal powers specific to the animal of the day. While the brothers are the ones in the field with the animals, in the cartoon segment there are two engineer girls who are making the super suits and coming to the rescue occasionally. There's usually a mild villain who tries to capture an endangered animal to eat, or somehow fashion animals into accessories. That sounds a lot more disturbing than it's presented in the show. For instance, in the lizard show, the villainess zapped the lizards with a sort of freeze ray, which would position them as a belt or handbag decoration or some sort of thing like that. When the freeze ray was released, the lizards all skittered away unharmed.
Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written bylaribrook April 26, 2011

Great nature/animal show for science lovers!

This show is probably geared for young elementary school aged kids, but my preschool boys LOVE science, and since this show is about brothers, they really like this show. I highly recommend it for any kids interested in nature, science, animals, or adventure.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bymarceladns March 4, 2011

What do you give a girl that loves animals? Wild Kratts

Wild Kratts is a gift from heaven. My girl is crazy about animals and nature in general, she never got into Diego or Dora but Wild Kratts is a perfect match, interesting, fun and educational, even my 3 years old enjoys watching it. The facts are presented in a fun way with language that kids use. My daughter has learned a lot. The only thing that concerns me is that my little guy "acts" a lot of stuff he sees, so I have to explain to him that some things are fake and we cannot do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDawnFire05 March 15, 2014

Awesome and Funny show for Kids and even Teens!

I am a 14 year old and this is one of my favorite shows! If you are a fan of animals (like I am) or a fan of science (which I adore the power suits), then this is a show for you! It is full of funny moments as well. It is a wonderful family show. Chris and Martin Kratt (from the show Zoboomafu) are the show's main characters. It is an animated show, so it allows them to change into all the amazing animals they meet with the help of a vest they wear called a Creature Power Suit. By touching the animal to get it's DNA, you can activate the suit to give you the animal's creature powers. This makes for a fun and creative plot line. The situations that the Wild Kratts crew faces are based on real world situations. From people who don't respect animals, to natural disasters, it has it all. There are villans in the show (Zach Varmitech, Donita Danada, and Chef Gourmand) who are the ones who cause the most trouble. Zach takes the animals and makes them into robots- in real life, people will take animals, like dogs, and tie them up to test make-up and stuff on them that can cause them serious pain even to the point of death. Donita takes animals and turns them into living clothing- this is like killing a tiger and wearing the skin, but WK does it in a less harmful way, just freezing the animals in suspended animation, but it has the same concept. And then Chef Gourmand, he likes to cook animals, especially rare and endangered ones. In one episode, he goes off to take the fins of a shark for shark fin soup, but is stopped by the Kratt Brothers. People do this in real life, and poach animals like when someone will capture a rhino and saw off just it's horn and leave it to bleed to death. Wild Kratts teaches kids that this is the completely wrong path. The facts on the show are done in such a way that they are easy and fun to learn. Myself (being the animal freak I am), have learned some amazing facts about animals from this show. Another thing it teaches kids is about creatures like bats and spiders and crocodiles and snakes; it teaches kids that these are animals too, that they are only as much a threat as a lion or a wolf would be. It also teaches kids about good family relationships, having Chris and Martin being brothers on the show and also in real life, and also about how their parents also care for them (by calling and seeing how they are doing). It also teaches about friendship, with Chris, Martin, Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy Z always being there for each other and always having each other's backs. They teach kids also the right times to run away from animals, usually in a humorous way (as when skunks took over the Tortuga), and it's just a great show for people of all ages! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 6 year old Written byboltzca00 February 21, 2014

Wild Boys ages 5 & 6 love this show!

My boys are outdoor kids. We live on a farm and see wildlife all the time as well as the animals we raise. This show has taught my boys so much about animals around the world. I am surprised so often at the knowledge my sons have about animals they have never seen. This show motivates them to get out of bed and ready for school even! Great plus for mom but we enjoy this show as a family too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEnvironment May 7, 2015
This is a really interesting show that teaches kids much about the environment they live in.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

Amazing spin off.

Wild Kratts is a blast. Teaches very interesting stuff, great animation, nice acting, and it's just a PERFECT SHOW! It's FAR superior to what PBS Kids is nowadays.
Adult Written byLPSFan1994 April 11, 2014

Kratt Brothers take over where Steve Irwin left off!

I have watched the Kratt brothers since they were on Zaboomafoo and have always loved it! I am 19 now, an animal freak and a huge fan of Zaboomafoo and the Kratt brothers. Since this show started I have even found myself repeating stuff they have done like the sounds of animals like the chickadee. Which sounds like chickadee dee dee dee dee!
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bypinkiecat May 31, 2013

The Kratt brothers ROCK!

My daughters (age 5 and 8) LOVE this show and the Kratt brothers! They have learned so much information about animals and their habitats and often surprise us with advanced information in our family discussions at dinner time. The animated portion of the show helps keep their attention and adds an added dimension to the learning while the live-action portions introduce them to the actual animals in their native habitats. My youngest announced yesterday that she wants to be a zoologist when she grows up!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

It's about time!

Some of the PBS Kids shows nowadays are good (most notably Martha Speaks) and some of the PBS Kids shows nowadays are bad (most notabaly Dinosaur Train).This show is super epic! Chris Kratt and his brother (forgot the name) study wild animals.They have cool technology and some teenage girls as a team.This show is action packed,funny,and edacational.The animation is nice.So this show joins the ranks of Martha Speaks,Fetch With Ruff Ruffman,and Arthur as one of the the best PBS Kids shows.
Parent Written bymy thoughts November 21, 2011

Always asks if it's on yet

This is my 3.5 year old's favorite show! It is probably a little old for her (it was her first introduction to a villian character), but I have not found that to be an issue. She constantly sings and dances to the theme song. One downside: this is the only show that she notices the closing line to go to their website (that form of advertising works) but it always ends up frustrating her because the games are not for her skill level.