All member reviews for Will & Grace

Fun show about a strong friendship; not for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written bylaughingeyes927 April 9, 2008

My favorite show in the entire world.

I LOVE WILL AND GRACE!!!!!!! How can this be the last season?!? How will I survive without all new episodes every Thursday? As of now, there are only two episodes left. I can't believe it. This show does deal with some things that some parents might raise their eyebrows at, but anyone who has the right sense of humor will love this show. I know I do. I laugh, I cry, I do spit takes with the shows twist and turns and "to be continued..." endings. All I can say is, it's my favorite show in the universe, and who wants to go to Hollywood to strike at the finale? haha

Great Show.

Will and Grace is a light TV-14 comedy show that if you don't like even a little you are a lunatic. For 9+.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bysamdod2427 April 17, 2015

Funny show, embraces a 'Be who you are' tone. Talk of sex is there but by far not the driving force of the show.
Adult Written bymattbruns3 March 1, 2015

A show about homosexuals.

This show is about homosexual friendships. It has strong references to same sex marriage and homosexuality. It has words like f**got and d*ke. This is way above the TV-14 level. It should definitely be TV-MA, and some episodes are possibly at the Adult Rating (NR Adult) level. I don't even like this show.
Written byAnonymous October 17, 2013

Not for kids at all.

Will is G*y. Grace is what. I can't beLIEve this show is called Will & Grace. I thought he was Straight. Because the title name. I guess not & it's a misleading title. Most Episodes are rated TV-14. Some of the Episodes needs to be Rated TV-MA due to G*y Slurs. Kids may get the wrong message about being G*y. Because of the same Sex in most state for marriage is illegal. I bet that it's banned in Malaysia because of this show that has it. No Positive of anything on this program. Inappropriate Touching even is with a shirt & Something is coming out of the Breast area. No, No, No this is not a show for kids at all.
Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

Will and Grace

Teen, 16 years old Written byMissWorld February 12, 2011

Perfect for everyone :)

I love this show, it's one of my all time favorites. I have been watching this show since I was 11.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmnp96 October 30, 2009

Really funny

It is only rated 15+ because will is gay. I dont see anything wrong with this except for graces assistant always stuffing pills in her mouth. I watched this show since i was 11. It is actually really good it makes people more open to homosexual relationships.
Parent of a 3, 6, and 8 year old Written byJessicaBurton1980 January 5, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bylilemzere April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

A True Guilty Pleasure

Will and Grace is a very good show. I don't think that it's aprpriate for anyone under 13. The language can get pretty strong but you'll fing yourself cracking uop at almost everything!
Teen, 15 years old Written byethandavid26 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bydolphinlover9 April 9, 2008

This show is absolutly 100% Hilarious

Will & Grace is a very funny show about a gay man and a straight woman living in the same apartment. Will is a gay lawyer who lives with his long time friend Grace: A straight woman who works in fashion designing. Along with their two friends (Who make the show hilarious) Jack (A gay friend of Will's) and Karen (Grace's assistant who constantly takes pills and drinks) make the entire show work.