All member reviews for Winx Club

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 17, 2010

Nice plot; Could do without some of the drama

I thought it had an interesting premise. But I don't like the girl's obsession with boys and dating-although I guess a lot of tween shows do. Stella is my least favorite character-she's fashioned-obsessed and it's just annoying. But overall it's good and I think it sends positive messages about friendships. Parents: There is some violence, but it's all fantasy-like. It's mainly the characters using magic to fight, and they rarely get hurt. Besides the dating/kissing, the girls wear short outfits, but I really think it depends on the parent whether or not it's acceptable; I don't think it's any worse than a Barbie doll, but that's just me.
Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2011

WHAAAT?! Two stars? That's two stars too many!

This show does not make sense. It used to be on Saturday mornings. I would just snort at it and turn away. It wasn't too bad...now, it is going to be on Nick! My sister is going to wanna see it along with all those funny-looking movies (I don't like CGI). This is going to be so annoying, like those stupid Barbies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach May 31, 2011

I love it! but parents: watch out..

Great Show, except parents should watch it before their kids do, because the clothes aren't that good. Theres A BUNCH of violence, bit its not really scary, though. They have boyfriends,the specialists.and kissing is sometimes in it! I love you! is in it, but not like that matters or anything. Sometimes, too much drama though, for example: Oh no! My date is in an hour, only 5 minutes to put makeup!! AAAAH!. now THAT, really gets on my nerves. valtor (or baltor) is the evil guy. Him and Bloom, (fire power) are enimies because he killed her parents. They aren't really good role models. But i still love the show. It never gets boring. I would say its for 8 and up :)
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Funny, charming cartoon

Winx club is a nice little cartoon with abit of cartoon violence that keeps everone entertained and excited. I recognise the unrealistic body shapes, duh, its a cartoon! As for social behavior, Bloom loves her friends, fights for them and always makes good desisions to keep them all safe. She sets a very good example for kids I think!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWuvBooks April 9, 2008

This is a great show for girls who love faeries!

Winx Club is a fun filled show with faeries, witches, and heros! Yes it may have some fighting scenes but no gore at all. I give this show three thumbs up!
Kid, 10 years old May 8, 2011

awesome!!

i love this show!!They do look super unrealistic but it was still a pretty fun show.I used to watch it alot when i was younger and i still do some times but it was more fun when i could actually put myself in alfea with the winx club.I had a big imagination :P
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

don't bother

These fairies are like, anorexic. and they dress like hookers. sorry, it's the truth.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2010

Kid, 9 years old July 30, 2010

Good For PreTeens But Not Little kids

Kinda Violen But Lots Of TeamWork
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

Kinda not a big huge fan but i like it and. . .

i like it but the way there dressed is very disgusting but the voilonce seems kinda bad but at least they do no gross stuff i think kids who are 6 and older could watch this but not toddlers or young ones like babies (they wouldn't care less!)
Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2012

boring

the reason that i said not for kids was because its for girls not for boys and why did they create this show
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2010

winx club is good for 9 and over

winx club is good for 9 and over because i am sure u people played with a barbie or bratz doll when u were little their bodies were not realistic either so just give winx a chance just how u gave bratz or barbie a chance. so wat is they wear belle show tops so do bratz
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2012

WORST DANG SHOW EVER

I was gonna watch The Legend Of Korra, but this stinky show was still on, so for ten minutes I was stuck watching Winx club. Yeah right. More like Stinx club! First of all, they show too much skin. I HATE to see a cartoon girl showing her stomach for that is innapropriate behaviour in real life. Their bodies are VERY unrealistic. Come on! Korra is very muscular (based off of MMA fighting women) and those girls have skinnier stomachs and arms. At least Avatar The Last Airbender is realistic. This is horrible! Oh, and the drama is the worst thing ever! I hate it so bad that when some fairies fell into a black hole I was cheering only to be let down when they're rescued. This show is truely the definition of Tv excrement. I'm not joking! Seriously! I'd rather watch Hannah Montana than this poo. And that's saying something, cuz I'm not a girly girl, hence why may favorite show is The Legend of Korra.
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2011

Fine show

I used to watch winx club all the time when I was 8. and yeah, their bodys are unrealistic. Ok, but not the best.
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010

GREAT SHOW!!

I love it! There is NO nudity whatsoever!! The girls just wear belly shirts and tube tops. The violence is not bad it's just battling. No blood involved!
Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2013

THEY RUINED THE SHOW!

Ok they finally got a cool fairy show for older girls then they RUINED IT! The girls walk around with pretty much NO CLOTHES ON! There was even a show where they drank beer.
Kid, 8 years old August 1, 2012

Winx Club

Why did they make a televison show about fairy prostitutes? Thier clothing is disgusting no one wants to see thier junk, don't they understand that crack kills
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

i would say this is better for 5-8 year olds, no?

ok, i don't like it, but i certainly used to :D it has great imagination and i think all younger girls will love it!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byA-Deadly-Serenade February 3, 2013

Bad influence? You're kidding, right?

This show is a bad influence? Haha, oh gosh... If you people only have problem with how the girls are proportioned, then the show clearly isn't as bad as few of you claim it to be. The girls are drawn slightly skinny, yes, but that is just the style of the show. Yes they are a bit on the skinny side, but at least they don't have large breasts and wear practically nothing at all. (Like most women/teens are portrayed in animes) The girls hardly wear anything as revealing as few of you claim. Sure they show their bellies once-in-awhile, but at least their clothes are tasteful. Tecna hardly reveals anything; same goes for Musa, Layla, Flora and Bloom. (Stella tends to wear strapless dresses but, is isn't that bad) The most revealing outfits they wear are there Sophix and Lovix outfits and those are shown in one episode. Big deal. The girls are not self-centered and do not only care about boys and their reputations. Each member of the Winx sends out their own positive message and the characters themselves are not vain and do not obsess over boys. (Stella maybe, but that's about it) Tecna is smart and cares very much about her studies and being successful in life; Layla is strong willed and doesn't let a difficult task bring her down or discourage her from why she's trying to accomplish; Musa enjoys the arts and music, being creative and supporting creativity; Flora loves nature and tries showing this in mainly all the episodes she's in—reinforcing that we should and love and appreciate the Earth we have; Bloom is a leader and believes in trusting your friends and believing in yourself; even Stella sticks up for her friends and shows that beauty isn't everything. I also like how the show incorporated real-life situations. Stella's parents are divorced; Bloom was adopted; Musa's mother passed away—all very real situations that an audience of teen girls can relate too. (Some more than others) I know that Stella's situation will be the most relatable and I like that they added this hint of reality into the show. I for one, respect Stella's character more due to this. She struggles throughout season one dealing with her parents being apart. She loves them both equally and really feels awful that they separated; she even blaming herself at times. And what's wrong with a little romance? The girls are teenagers so they are bound to have a love interest. They hardly even kiss throughout the series so I don't see what the problem is. (Plus, when season five came around, the girls were already in their 20's so...there shouldn't be a problem with hugs and kisses) This show isn't a bad influence and if you still think so, you might as well take Barbie away for driving a convertible; take Pokémon away for promoting 'animal' fighting; and take Harry Potter away for portraying evil and promoting sorcery.