All teen and kid member reviews for Winx Club

Teen, 13 years old Written byVivi4ever December 7, 2011

Suitable and Entertaining

Winx Club seems to send the message of teamwork and cooperation as a necessity to achieve your goals. In this television series, there is not hint of drugs, smoking or drinking. However, a point was taken off for the unrealistic way the character's voice matches their emotion.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2011

For Kids!

It sends out mostly good messages about friendship and stuff and loyalty to your friends, and we all know that's good for kids. Yes, the body image thing isn't too good, but I don't think it's too much of an issue. There is dating and stuff, but dating is a real thing, and isn't bad for kids to be exposed to. Violence does include fighting, but it's full of fantasy. I watched it when I was younger and I loved it =) Remember, it all depends on how mature the kid is.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjulyx33 August 2, 2011

Wait until the show gets more intresting.

I used to watch this when i was little, And i very much enjoyed it, i remember not minding the belly showing, cause that really didn't cross my mind, because of all the action. and Parents the original did not have a lot of dating, because there was more detail to pay attention to. this version is a speed up, because everyone is demanding season 5 & 6. the dating to needed for future purposes, in the show. which makes it a little more dramatic than it is now. Don't believe me? check out the RAI version.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesspeach May 31, 2011

I love it! but parents: watch out..

Great Show, except parents should watch it before their kids do, because the clothes aren't that good. Theres A BUNCH of violence, bit its not really scary, though. They have boyfriends,the specialists.and kissing is sometimes in it! I love you! is in it, but not like that matters or anything. Sometimes, too much drama though, for example: Oh no! My date is in an hour, only 5 minutes to put makeup!! AAAAH!. now THAT, really gets on my nerves. valtor (or baltor) is the evil guy. Him and Bloom, (fire power) are enimies because he killed her parents. They aren't really good role models. But i still love the show. It never gets boring. I would say its for 8 and up :)
Kid, 10 years old May 8, 2011

awesome!!

i love this show!!They do look super unrealistic but it was still a pretty fun show.I used to watch it alot when i was younger and i still do some times but it was more fun when i could actually put myself in alfea with the winx club.I had a big imagination :P
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011

Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2011

Fine show

I used to watch winx club all the time when I was 8. and yeah, their bodys are unrealistic. Ok, but not the best.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2010

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

Kinda not a big huge fan but i like it and. . .

i like it but the way there dressed is very disgusting but the voilonce seems kinda bad but at least they do no gross stuff i think kids who are 6 and older could watch this but not toddlers or young ones like babies (they wouldn't care less!)
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2010

winx club is good for 9 and over

winx club is good for 9 and over because i am sure u people played with a barbie or bratz doll when u were little their bodies were not realistic either so just give winx a chance just how u gave bratz or barbie a chance. so wat is they wear belle show tops so do bratz
Kid, 9 years old July 30, 2010

Good For PreTeens But Not Little kids

Kinda Violen But Lots Of TeamWork
Teen, 13 years old Written bymangafreak327 January 24, 2010

Waste of Time.

Honestly, I really would like to question why this show is even airing. There is nothing extraordinary about it. It's not entertaining, it's full of anorexic girls who are either off "fighting" the same people that they have been for 4 years, or off with their boyfriends (who have basically changed every season). Basically the only show worse than this is Hannah Montana, don't even get me started.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2009

bleh

this show stinks its a waste of saturday trywatching sonic x or magial doremi
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

Watched ti

It gets a little boring after a while, but fine for kids younger than me. I'M 12 YEARS OLD!!!

Why did I put Iffy?

I put pause because some stuff I dont like about it. 1. The outfits are fine! I think they are cute. Please, I've seen worse. 2. There is fighting, but its fine. Come on guys, this is like a show perfect for 7 year olds! 3. The girls sacrafice things to help their friends and family, and everybody else. A few episodes in the 1st season teach some lessons, but the rest is about the main characters past. 4. A girly version of Harry Potter. Except with fairies. 5. The characters are very sterotypical. Bloom is too nice, Stella is too obsessed with being the center of attention, Musa only talks hip hop, Tecna acts like a computer with little personality, Flora is waaayyyy too sensitive, and Layla is probably fine. They are all teens going to college. I hear the Italian version is muchmuch better. America edits their version WAYY too much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoonypie April 9, 2008

PLEASE READ MY REVIEW, ITS GOT GOOD INFO

Ive watched Winx show since it came out. I loved it. Seems a bit like a Harry Potter meets Bratz...Nevertheless, a good show. Its about Bloom, an adopted 16 year old girl who finds out she is a fairy. She saves a girl named Stella, who takes her to Alfea, a magical school for female fairies. There are the 3 witches, who want Bloom's power. The witches can be mean, but its ok. In the end, Bloom not only finds out about her mysterious past, but learns a good lesson. Her friends are VERY stereotypical. There is Stella, who is a fashion fanatic. Musa, a tomboy who loves music. Tecna, a smart girl who loves digital and technology based things. Then there is Flora, a girl who is sensitive and loves animals and nature. Lastly, the new girl, Layla, who loves sports and adventure. It changed a lot in Season 3, but still a good show :) Outfits are a bit revealing, but I find no problem with them.

this book is under-rated

I started watching this show since it came out and I've always loved it. I think it teaches young children to believe in themselves like it says in the theme song: "Close your eyes and open your heart, believe in your self that's how it starts" This show is truly inspiring, and it has a good plot. I love this show and I always will. Anyone who thinks differently is insane, or selling something.