All member reviews for Wolverine and the X-Men

Fun action series for kids has enough depth for older fans.

Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2011

Wolverine and the X-Men

This show is awesome!!! I love The X-Men movies, comics, games, TV shows and especially this show! WOW! Its so darn good! I have it on DVD and I watch it all the time but I never get bored because its Awesome! I love it!
Parent Written byMT CRITIC July 19, 2014

The Xmen show to watch

Wolverine and the X Men is a well written show with engaging stories, developed characters and superb animation. However this shows places too much focus on the title character. rather than the X men team itself, leaving some characters underutilized. Nevertheless, whether you an Xmen fan or even if you love superheros, Wolverine and the X men is fantastic for all ages.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Emma Frost is really awesome.

This series is awesome, even though my 12 year old judgement (with a whole life full of superheroes since i was old enough to understand Justice League, and has since then memorized them) may not be understood. I L O V E Jean gray, Emma Frost, and Scott!!!! :) This show is awesome, and if you like this show than you should try X-men Evolution.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2012

Good

This show is an ok marvel wolverine one, the vilonce is mild and not too much drama, this is meant for kids and not much drama since i'm a kid. . Commonsense missed something this show has low level swearing like dam hell and shut up and occasionally cr** and i****. This is ok to show to ulittle pepole
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 24, 2012

Agreed,it's so much fun!

This is an action packed show to watch! It's a crap load of fun! LOVE IT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byVictorioun September 20, 2011

Amazing show based on such an awesome superhero team!

I used to be a huge fan of this show when this was on. Never missed 1 episode. I never even knew it was canceled. That's sad :( . The X-Men was my all time favorite superhero team. It has good role models of course because they fight evil, superheroes are really good role models, even the X-Men. I hope they will make another amazing cartoon like this again sometime.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypen7777 January 10, 2010

Awsome

I never miss an episode! In my opinion its one of the best shows ever!
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009

awesome show ok it has a little violence that might upset little kids but nothing so bad that young ones cant watch it
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2009

the best Xmen show

great xmen show
Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2009

the best x-men show

i'e wached every ( or alomost) every episode i loved them all a bit of villence such as super power fights gun fire the x-men fight mutants, mrd, and robots no one is ever killed
Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2009

Great show.

Truly entertaining, plus it teaches kids about the horror of racism.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 6, 2009

Okay animation.

In my opinion, although not as good as X-men Evolution, it IS better than the iriginal. Plus, Emma appears.