All member reviews for Wonder Showzen

Pitch-black puppet satire; no kids allowed!

Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2011

Racist show

Never seen it and I never will, but this sounds a terrible program! Not only is the content bad, but the show is also racist. It makes fun of people with religions and those with different races. It also makes fun of the people with disabilities (e.g Down Syndrome and Autism). It is NOT funny.
Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2010

This show owns Sesame Street!

This show is really funny, as this is my kind of humor. And it's not really as bad as they make it seem on the DVD covers and the disclaimer. Too bad there was only two seasons. And I am NOT brain dead.

Adult Written byBubblesbajevas November 23, 2010

This show is for people that have a very dark sense of humor. I myself enjoy the show and I get the funny lil messages like the song called the Slave song... its about how most societys were biult on slavery.... it just tells the brutal truth.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymrjetrocks July 25, 2009

The reviews here prove that this show is not for kids. At all. It's rated M for a reason.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT January 1, 2015

Hilarious, not for kids or the easily offended

I would mostly like to take this review to address all the negative reviews of this show because I think if you're looking at this, you searching because of a teenager (even if you weren't, you'd know from the first 20 seconds that "if you let a child watch this, you are a bad parent or guardian"). Please note that the humor is similar to South Park in the way that it kind of looks like a kid show but really isn't and that it offends everybody under the sun (although I will admit it's a lot creepier and darker than South Park). All the 1 star reviews are from people who don't appreciate this kind of humor. If you don't like adult animated comedies, why on earth did you watch it (although one reviewer actually didn't see it and yet still gave it one star). For parents who don't know when they should show your kids this, I suggest a year after allowing your child to watch South Park, plus make sure your kid(s) don't get easily offended and aren't creeped out by the pitch black style of comedy. Cursing, casual sex (as well as things like Mother Nature getting a sex change), a lot of stereotypes and some of the world's worst role models are big concerns here. Oh, plus, if you're not easily offended or creeped out by things like six year olds dancing to a song about slaves, this show rocks and I highly recommend it.
Written byAnonymous December 18, 2012

Rated TV-MA SLV for all of this. This show is not for kids.

Wonder Showzen is an Adult Parody of Sesame Street. Kids shouldn't watch this. But Season 1 was on in 2005 and Season 2 was on in 2006 with 16 Episodes. (8 for each Season). I did watch this at the age of 17 & 18 when this show was on MTV & MTV2. Yes there is Medium Amount of Sex in this. Drugs, Violents, and a lot of swearing.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byMr. Boxbox March 3, 2010

Come on. This show is not "pitch black" at all. I would find it suitable for ages 12 and up. Actually, anything on adultswim would be suitable for teenagers. No violence, a bit of sex/drug content and some bleeped out swearing. Kids above 12 should be allowed to watch no problem. As for the show, I find it very annoying and dull. It can be slightly funny, but there are too many jokes shown too quickly so it can really give you a headache. It has a pretty good concept (adult sesame street show) but it ultimatly fails at being interesting or funny.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2009

not funny mean

the show is horrible here is why violence not bad there is some blood lauguige bad kids curse one kid said i have to go take a bleep another child saids i wont burn a d-ck another child saids in h-ll and another child saids oh cr-p plus many more message awful somewone saids let you inner child laugh at the face of deph kids say mean things farting gamble gamble gamble die is off the house and many more i do not want anybody watch it it should not be on tv
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

whoever enjoys this is brain dead.

this show is depressing. i never thought that someone can be so stupid to like this!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byLINDSEY76 April 26, 2009

the show wonder showzen makes me cry
Teen, 14 years old Written byJWilliams303 December 6, 2008

i don't see what's so funny

the show creeps me out. The opening scares me the most. Don't watch unless if you like this kind of show.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

bad

even though ive never seen it ive read the review and it sounds like it is not even appropiate for 18! must be horrible i never want to see it! not even when i groe up!

this is a funny show but not for young kids

Teen, 17 years old Written bytluap2 April 9, 2008

Offensive show

I really dont take offense to shows but this one is really bad. Really not for kids but people in their 20's that get a sick laugh from a kids show gone horribly wrong
Teen, 16 years old Written bysmokeydiablo April 9, 2008

Hilarious, but totally over the edge

Do not, under any circumstances, let anyone under the age of 14 watch this; I saw the sped up clip of the fox decomposing when I was 12 and it kind of messed me up >_>
Teen, 14 years old Written bygidorah-7x April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Pure Adult Fun

I watched this show a number of times, overall, it's not bad. I gave it 5 stars for the adults who love it. Wonder Showzen is NOT really for children under 17 (I'm 14 1/2 or 15 and I don't mind, I ignore the random oddball stuff that the characters do). The animations are PRICELESS!!! It's a must watch for all!!! Better yet, take away the sexual content, god references, bad language (dub that), and other fiendish things to make it look better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypocky April 9, 2008

HILARIOUS.

I love this show to death. XD 'Specially the "Beat Kids" and the interviewing children.. hahaha.. I really wouldn't put an 'age limit' on this, it kinda depends on the person.
Adult Written byjjj@aim.com April 9, 2008

this show is not good. it should not even be on tv