All member reviews for Work It

Cross-dressing comedy has tons of stereotypes.

Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2012

Stereotypical and sad

I've have never watched this show (and I really shouldn't be judging), but based on the commercials and the idea, it just is so crude and stereotypical.
Adult Written bydr dew January 3, 2012

funny show bad content

well i just got through watching this show and me personaly i thought it was hilarious but i do however think it needs to be on at a later time due to adult content ps. one thing cms does not mention is there is so mutch talk about sex that it may be inapropriate for young kids and also if you have issues with men who dress up like women for humor stay away from this program but i thought it was very funny just a little dirty
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

blap

blap
Teen, 13 years old Written bybratser August 6, 2014

Feeling Like a Woman, OH feeling like a woman, oh ya ya

Well, I thought I'd never review this shoddy sitcom, but here it is, WORK IT, BRATSER'S REVIEW. When I first saw the promos, I was like, eh...gonna give it a watch, and I did, and WHAT THE *$(#KUQ983592P35O90 (PLEASE STAND BY). It was one of the most dumb, offensive, and stupidest things I've seen in my life. Then I decided, eh why not give episode 2 a watch, and I did, and that's the reason this review doesn't have one star. It was pretty amusing, and I think it worked...it. Then the show got cancelled. So ya, that's basically all I saw of it, I give episode 1 one star, and episode 2 three stars for a grand total of 2 stars. If you can find this show anywhere don't watch episode 1, just skip to episode 2.