All member reviews for Workaholics

Internet comedy spin-off has major partying, goofing off.

Adult Written byajm925 May 5, 2011

It just sucks

They make fun of the disabled & women, it sucks
Teen, 17 years old Written byserphvarna April 17, 2011

Good for teens that will actually get the jokes.

Amazing, hilarious and touches how real life works. People go and get messed up on the weekends put live proper lives during the week. This is how real life works and it is viewable for most kids over 10.
Adult Written byLuketok April 22, 2011

Love this show. That being said it is not for everyone. It is a show centered around 3 irresponsible "stoners" etc., who all work together, get high and make bad decisions. It's audience aim is towards 16-25 year olds who either are relate the the use of drugs with friends, or people reminiscing their immature youthful days where they did similar things with their friends. I am the latter. Im 20 years old, and I remember like it was yesterday smoking pot with my friends. I now realize how immature it was, but it still makes me laugh watching this show and trying to relate to my "old days" in high school. Only problem is these guys are not in high school, or college, they are in a professional environment in which they should have matured and become a successful part of society. All together I rate it 3 stars. It's a Love/Hate relationship for me. I don't expect a season, but that doesn't mean I won't watch the first one. -That One Kid
Adult Written bythinkhappiness December 5, 2011

I don't know why everyone is selling this show short...

To the person who said they make fun of disabled people NOT TRUE AT ALL. If anything this show is extremely excepting of people with mental disabilities by not excluding them. I am an at home care provider so I feel I have some grounds to say this... that being said this show isn't for children, it is for adults who will understand the jokes. And there is a lot of drug use in it, but it's just a goofy silly show. Also, it's kind of nice what a good friend group the guys have.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome September 26, 2011

workaholics

Its pretty funny id say its not the best comedy on comedy central
Kid, 6 years old June 8, 2012

Workaholics

This is a very good show. Although they do drink a lot, they do many drugs, and they think its good for you. Overall if your kids know its okay to not do these things then this show is great.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 July 17, 2012

I'm all for Comedy Central, but this ISN'T FUNNY, JUST STUPID!!!

Okay. I'm just gonna make my stance clear. I LOVE Comedy Central shows. I LOVE South Park and Tosh.0. But this is the dumbest show ever made. NO THOUGHT PUT INTO IT!!!! Crude humor DOES NOT bother me, by any means. But seriously? Nothing is clever! A 5 YEAR OLD COULD COME UP WITH YOUR JOKES!!!!! If they knew about sex... But anyway, no thought just saying different sexual terms while stupid college frat kids laugh their heads off.
Parent Written byjsparrow March 23, 2013

AVF President... You sir are an idiot.

This goes to the "American Veteran Front" President (AVF President). As a military veteran who served his country for five years... You are an idiot. It's a comedy act, and it doesn't mean that they disrespect their country any more than you. You just feel that because you have some third-teir semi veteran-related organization, you think you can say who is and isn't patriotic. Sure, people shouldn't burn flags, but they also shouldn't be snorting coke in the bathroom of a club. I love America, but I know it's not real. It's parody, it's satire. I can't stand it when people think they can speak for all veterans like this a-hole who writes "Americans Veteran Force President" on the bottom of his post. By the way, I'm not a parent, but six year old kids shouldn't be watching this show... 16+ only. Love workaholics
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2013

inappropriate but good!

I love this show! im sorry if im young and watch mature tv but really don't worry about it. I don't think its a good message for kids, but I think its hilarious! like at school my friends even call me derrs. I like it though, it is definetly mature but it hilarious!