All member reviews for World's Strictest Parents

Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 24, 2010
Teen, 15 years old Written byacarigua1 October 27, 2009

me molesta q no sean justos

mi pregunta es porque si los padres son tan estrictos acerca de un pirsin porque su hija si puede tenerlos en la oreja y la muchacha q es su hija por la semana no?
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

very good messages at the end of show

its very thought provoking, so i think it would be very good for kids to watch. especially ones who dont behave or are rowdy etc... it shows that, though they may not change once home, that they may think more about their actions and how it affects others
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2009

Personally I like this show. It deals with important issues that teenage america is exposed to on a daily basis!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycaitiebug1119 December 23, 2011

Inspiring But a Bit Unrealistic

The troubled kids cuss, dress provactively, usually smoke and/or drink, and don't care about authority. The strict parents try their best to turn the kids around right from the start. They tell them house rules, might search their bags, get them to work, and treat them just like their own kids. Eventually the kids realize they need to change and that being good isn't so hard. I think the strict parents are great role models. Some of them are too extreme for my liking but I admire them for being able to raise a house full of kids without craziness. One thing that's bad about this show is, I doubt the kids really change after one week. I doubt they dumped their trouble friends, quit their addiction(s), and completely changed their lives. But it's still inspiring.
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2010

Good

This show-I have only seen it once- is very good. I have not seen it since, but I think it is a good message about respect toward adult figures in your life. I would have teens 13+ watch it. At about this age- but maybe a little younger- teens start to dissrespect their parents a little more. This show will show you how easily a family can get ripped apart by disrespect. But it also shows how hard it is to you've started. Whether it is just dissobaying common rules or bigger acts of dissrespect. Overall a good show. -katherine
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessy girl November 23, 2009

My opinon

I think its good because it shows and tells our kids what can happen when they get older
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2009

ok for tweens

I do think that it has some iffy stuff such as lanuage but it really does teach kids that its wrong to drink, smoke, do drugs and give in to peer pressure. if i was a parent i probably wouldnt let my 10 year old watch it but if they were older and more mature then why not?
Teen, 15 years old Written by6018189105 July 6, 2009