All member reviews for World's Strictest Parents

Unruly teens get an eye-opening reality check.

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2009

ok for tweens

I do think that it has some iffy stuff such as lanuage but it really does teach kids that its wrong to drink, smoke, do drugs and give in to peer pressure. if i was a parent i probably wouldnt let my 10 year old watch it but if they were older and more mature then why not?
Teen, 15 years old Written by6018189105 July 6, 2009

not for under 15

love it
Adult Written bypuddysgirl June 7, 2009

A little over the top

I have no kids. But one episode reminded me of a new manager we just got at work. She was on our case immediately. and it didn't work. Like my manager these parents were on these kids case from the word go. " Hi, we are the parents, you are problem kids and if you back talk, I will take away your make-up". I too would have back talked, gone against their rules simply because they sounded "so tough" it was laughable. Yes these kids needed boundries. Yes they needed rules. But, one episode....Your hair isn't pulled back...when you are eating...". Come on, pick your battles. That was a joke. No smoking in the house or property, fine. These parents were controlling. They are running a military base. They were pretending they were doing the strictness for the kids when in all reality they were doing it for themselves. You could see it in their eyes. Defy me and that's it..... you are in trouble.