All teen and kid member reviews for Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!

Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

be careful!

This show is extremely clutzy! It's a show about a talking yellow dog who makes the stupidest choices! And what about that pink thing thing. Is that supposed to be a man or a lady? All she says is, "The plip plop three thousand!" And their nerdy purple friend, Mr. Wandy, or whatever is name is. WHAT PLANET DID HE COME FROM! And all they do is dance around in rooms full of moving spots. And that rodent thingy that's always saying, "THAT'S COOOOOOKIE!!!" And everybody in the show is their own species.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

This show has alot of friendship, helping for short.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDsim64 January 10, 2014

Possibly the perfect preschooler's show- maybe even for any show aimed at kids!

I absolutely positively LOVED this show when I was 8. EIGHT! Flat visuals?!?!! Come on, CSM! The animation is a pleasure to look at, as it is simple with shapes making up the visuals giving the show the look of modern art. To ChelseaK- I know the episode where Wubbzy hates the school, but he learns to accept school at the end. The educational value is marvelous- it is so obvious yet so subtle, teaching preschoolers and even their older siblings about social interaction and how to cope with development issues like friendship and responsibility. It doesn't even have to be repetitive. And yet the show's addictive. It just sinks in. The episode ideas are stellar, too! I highly recommend this quality program by Bob Boyle!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Been there, done that.

*sighs* Another crappy show from Nick Jr. It's horrible, annoying, and overrated. The animation is bland, and the acting isn't that good either. The music videos are terrible too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Educates you to be nice...

Good show, positive messages and a fun premise for the little ones.
Kid, 8 years old May 13, 2013

ages 1-9 Good ages 10-adult = boring

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Wierd.

This show is really annoying. Wubbzy is stupid, the animation is wierd, and the theme song is TOO CATCHY. The songs before the credits are just TERRIBLE.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

What are you looking at? There is nothing to see here. Move along, don't watch this crap.

This show is so bad. If the creator of this garbage came to my house, i'd be like "SHAME ON YOU FOR CREATING WOW WOW WUBBZY!" This show sucks and it's ANNOYING. The animation is pretty bad as well.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW?

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SHOWS EVER! Whoever likes it should be put in a mental hospital for life!!!! The animation, looks gross, The acting, gave me headaches, The theme, makes me wanna puke, The characters, are annoying, and they should get hit by a car! Also, the creator should be put in prison for the rest of the year! I hope this gets taken off the air and never comes back, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't watch!!!!! Avoid this show and watch Monsuno, Wild Grinders, Foster's Home, or TJ's World instead!!
Kid, 8 years old December 22, 2012

more or less

when i was 5 and 6 i liked it but then i turned 7 i did not watch it but i liked it still
Teen, 16 years old Written bySarah906 January 30, 2012

Hold on Now!

Not reccomended.Bad show, kissing, but still I guess i would reccomend it to my younger brother.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

CHEESY AND CORNY

I hate this show. When I was little I enjoyed it, it was one of those shows my parents admitted were painful to watch with us, how funny! So stupid, cheesy, they say kickity kick ball, and stupid stuff like that. Who gives a crap about this show?
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2010

I used to love Wubbzy when i was 6 years old. And it's also Educational! Before it showed the Episodes on Nickelodeon. Wow Wow Wubbzy is now on Nick Jr. (Channel).
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2010

My little sister is eight and watches this all the time. She is mentally challenged so she acts like shes four. Even I, an eleven year old, enjoy watching Wow Wow Wubsy. It is that good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 19, 2010

For preschoolers

It's a cute show for kids. Although there's not much educational vaule. And I do question what they were trying to teach kids in the monster episode (when Whubzy was afraid of monsters). SPOILER at the end Walden helps Whubzy and Widet understand that there's no such thing as monsters, but apperantly Whubzy is still scared and asks Walden and Widget to have a sleepover with him (so he would feel more comfortable, he just used sleepover as an excuse). And then they see a fly and everyone starts thinking it's a monster. END OF SPOILER Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't get this part
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

I hate TheMannyMateo4511 for his extreme stupid south park review i try to flag his south park review as innappropriate

now this is a very cute show
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2010

To the comment below me, you're obviously watching Youtube parodies of WWW, because he doesn't use any of those words in the show. Your post was also very confusing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 31, 2010

Yeah its True

I like it even though I'm 13, its just soooo fun!
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

The first show to get all three highlights.