Entertaining '90s cartoon mixes battles, teamwork.

Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2009

A show that will live on forever in famy

ood show.Kinda bland,not many good effects.But overall this show is the show that the Teen crowd loves most.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 6, 2009

Classic!

Classic super-hero cartoon! HOWEVER, this series has old animation. Some battle scenes may be slow. Also, some episodes DO have mild blood.
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

sex problems?

theres tons of sex between rouge and gambit a clone of rouge poses and you see a little bit of her brest but shes fully cloth and mysique well focus on how she walks focus also how her brest giggle to much when she walks(thats not a big problem he he) iffy f0 ages 1-10
Parent of an infant and 10 year old Written byZoethustra June 26, 2016

Loved

This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid and it still holds up today. It is, in my opinion, better than any other X-Men show or movie ever made and a must see for any fan. We showed this to our oldest when he was about 5 and he loved it. There's a lot of action and fighting, but nothing really scary, violent or inappropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFathomT June 10, 2016

Best adaption of X-Men

I love this show! It's not perfect (it's targeted to kids and it occasionally shows), but it's pretty accurate to the comics and has more complex characters and plots than the average cartoon. Some of the characters are built on stereotypes (Rogue is a southern belle, Gambit is Cajun through and through) but they all become more than this (especially Rogue). The voice acting is pretty good with a few exceptions (Storm's obnoxious summoning the elements gets very hammy, Canadian accents from American characters occssionally show). The dialogue gets pretty childish in points, but this is forgivable, considering the complexity in the stories. Just skip any Mojo episodes (trust me, while this is cryptic warning, if you watch them later, you'll thank me). My biggest problem with the show is in Jubilee. For the first seasons, she's fine, but after a while she becomes a perpetual damsel in distress with that obnoxious high pitched voice. However, she, while being credited as a major character, isn't a central part of many storylines. This is a complicated job, to evaluate for children. There are great messages on acceptance to be found and a few good role models. However, there are a few dodgy main characters (Wolverine is an example) and the villains are, for the most part, well intentioned. There's little sex, besides some romance and a few kisses and some revealing outfits (every guy has a six pack and the girls all have very noticeable breasts). Gambit and Rogue's relationship isn't exactly healthy. There is action/violence in each episode. I say 8 years old and up, but this could be judged differently by different parents. I highly recommend this series to any superhero fan, especially if with mature kids.
Parent Written byMT CRITIC July 19, 2014

The Definitive X Men show

This is a show that treats its audience with respect with well written plotlines and well developed characters, whether you're an x men fan or not, even it does have a campy vibe to it on occasion. However, while this show is suitable to all ages, I do not recommend this cartoon to children under twelve, since it is product of its time, and it hasn't aged entirely well( namely the animation and pacing) If your looking for a fun action show, check it out!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 15, 2010

Interesting, but complex

Some parts seem a bit cheesy, but overall it's a good show. The violence is normal for the superher genre; fist fights, punches, etc. Romance is not a big part of the show, but there is some. Some of the themes in the show (like why the Mutants are discriminated) may be too complex for kids.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2009

boring,

If your an X-Men fan like me and hate this show, watch the new one on nicktoons network.