All teen and kid member reviews for Yin Yang Yo!

Teen, 15 years old Written bymysticfox271 April 9, 2008

Something a child will never forget

One of the best efforts to get the producers "thrown" on a island for 60 days and act like rabbits/pandas and compleat "tasks" (eg: I AM NOT SAYING!), just to try and get them to feel how it is like being in there own creation's feet,yin (the pink rabbit) and Yang (the blue rabbit with the problems of self control) and Master Yo (Yin's and Yang's panda mentor).
Teen, 14 years old Written byMizuki-Chan April 9, 2008

I Lost All Of My Brain Cells Watching this!

This Show is kinda stupid. It has no meaning no point. Its just another stupid show Jetix put on t.v. to cancle other shows that acualy have a meaning. I thought it wasn't worth watching again. But if your sad and wanna watch stupid rabblts beat the heck outta each other then this is your show.
Kid, 8 years old February 2, 2015

It's so funny!

OK, This is a great show, ResponibleParentOf2, Why not let your kids watch this show?
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

LOVE IT!

Here's my last word emerald232. THIS SHOW DOES NOT CUSS!!!!!!!!!!! God dang your so overpretective, it makes me so mad!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 7, 2011

2 AM? Really?

Last time I saw this show listed, it was early last year. At 2 AM. Whaaat? This show is awesome and deserves more air time then those mediocre shows that everyone else in school loves like I'm in the Band.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2011

Toddlers like Sherya can't watch it!

NO way! To innapropreate for my 4-Year-Old cousin,Sherya!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 4, 2010

Great, cute and funny show.

Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Good Show.I Like The Character Ultimoose.They Made A Bad Choice By Quitting Jetix.I Love Jetix.But Now Its Turned Into Disney XD.Good For Ages 5 And Up.
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2010

This is a mildly entertaining and funny show. It's jokes are sort of corny and cheesy. The person I like is Bob. He's very funny but doesn't really seem like a bad guy. That's my favorite character. This is an ok show and you should try it out for yourself.
Kid, 12 years old May 23, 2010

Just like me,

Funny, random, to a certain extent I could use this show to describe myself. Love this show.
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2010

I love it

I love this, how could someone rate this off for age 11, fyi there is NO bad language in this cartoon.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYYYRox October 16, 2009

Gonna watch it even when I turn 18

My favorite show!!! The characters are funny and there´s always something random and weird, which makes it awesome! And everyone´s favorite villain, Carl the evil cockroach wizard is adorably lovesick and would even give up evil, if he´d get some love, and that is crazy cute! X3
Teen, 14 years old Written byviewer123 June 29, 2009

It's my favorite show!! It has good story lines which makes it interesting And the woofoo scrolls teach life's lessons its very impressive actually.... + its funny and entertaining!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

They're funny!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

love it!

i watch this show as many times a day that i can!love it so much i have a fan club for it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byVorlnax April 9, 2008