All member reviews for Yo Gabba Gabba!

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

this show is supid

ok im 6 but this show is supid
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 September 1, 2010

I love it! So random and gets me and my friends laughing till it hurts at it! wouldn't want to be raised on it though.

This show makes me laugh till it hurts. Sure the target audience is like age three, but its so... so... incredibly stupid! You could say we make fun of it, but we still enjoy watching it. At my friend's halloween party, we watched the halloween episodes. "Skeletons... and SPOOKY TOAST!!!" haha that one made us all die! And party in my tummy. and Don't bite your friends. It's so random! I just bought a shirt that says "Don't bite your friends" on it with Moono holding a spider at Hot Topic. Sometimes we wonder if it was created just for older kids to laugh at! I'm constantly singing those songs and cracking my friends up. I'm just glad that im old enough to figure out that this show is bizarre and not something I'd want to be raised on. If I was, I would probably be wandering around talking to trash cans or trees right now. DJ Lance kinda scares me...
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2009

TERRIBLE!!! DO NOT WATCH!!! YOU WILL BE BRAINWASHED!!!

I watched one episode of this and almost had to go get a barf bag. Go ahead and let ur kid see this, if u dont care about their brains. Its completely mindless and if there are any good messages in this i cant find em. Its like a hypnotic alternative universe that will generate strange and brainless behavior in toddler years. Theres alot of Yo Gabba Gabba (i think im gonna hurl just saying it) toys, and the characters look like stuffed animals. Kids who get brainwashed by the show might want to buy products. I cant even say enough to shoe you how terrible it is. On top of everything, its just plain STRANGE. If u care about how ur kid turns out when he\she gets older, dont show them this twisted mutant of a show.

um...

Okay I am 11 but this show stinks!!!This is the worst show ever!
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2015

Good Fun

This show is great for little ones, but a bad choice for 8+. The show focuses on 5 mythical creatures who teach children about colors, fruits, letters, and many other things with a fun attitude. If you are 10 years old and complaining about this, you have to realize that this is for young children, not for tweens and teens.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2015

A fun show that kids will love

This show might sometimes be annoying but it's still fun.And the beats from the songs can be catchy.
Kid, 8 years old September 19, 2014

Terrible

I am eight but still this is a bad show no nothing to learn do not watch.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

A FIASCO!!!

Bleh, this show is just WIERD. What are those things anyway. Also, Plex has SUCH an irritating voice. The songs are very annoying and ALWAYS piss me off.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 24, 2013

WHAT?!?!?

What is this garbage from Nick Jr? It's sad to see that the people who made good shows will end up making bad shows. This is just painful to watch and obnoxious! Let your kids watch sesame street and not this! IT'S SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID THIS IN ALL WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

LEARNING

Fun show for 2 year olds

Best show ever
Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2013

Okai!And don't eat Muno

It's good for little kids,but it's sorta creepy with giant mutated PUPPETS dancing around!Like one of those old movies where they always burst into song.And Justin Bieber.(NO OFFENSE)!Uhhh... Muno looks more like a giant PRETZEL!!!!!!Oh,yeah and there's no f***ing way I'm gonna watch this 'cause I saw when The Pretzel go get contacts!Seriously?Do u want to have 2-yr-olds go to the eye doctor and get contacts kid will go blind in 2 seconds!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

THIS IS CRAP!

Something smells fishy on this show. It's the wierdness *shudders*. This show is just as annoying as *cough* KAI-LAN *cough*
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Are you kidding me?

*laughs* Alright Nick Jr, jokes over. Is this REALLY a tolerable show for little kids or is this an annoying piece of crap like Dora and Kai-Lan? *25 minutes later* OUCH! I think I have an earache. This show is very annoying.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

Don't even bother

I wish there was a symbol saying irritating. I find the show disturbing and DJ Lance scares me I mean the way he talks with his hands all the time. It incourages bad habbits. Despite the fact it has a few postive messages over all it scares me.
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2012

???

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

a show that should have never exited in the first place cause it`s so boring

you know what would make the show funny?if lady gaga as a giantess comes in out of nowhere and starts stepping on the characters
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012

What's wrong with the kid reviews?

Yo Gabba Gabba is a friendly preschool show. If you keep saying this show is boring, You will get terminated!
Kid, 9 years old September 3, 2012

TV-Y7

OK for kids 7+
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

What is THIS?!

This show is so annoying! Yo Gabba Gabba (or as I like to call it,"Yo Garbage Garbage!") isn't as bad as Dora,Dinosaur Train,or Barney but it is way worse than Dino Dan,Teletubbies,and Boohbah! Don't watch!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTaylorSwiftFan8910 August 21, 2012

BAD SHOW!!!

Probably the worst little kid shows EVER!!! and thats saying something. Or maybe dinosaur train. But anyways, ITS BAD!!!!