All member reviews for Yo Gabba Gabba!

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

this show is supid

ok im 6 but this show is supid
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

JUST. TORTURE.

Watching this is a form of torture for me! Sukkiest show yet!
Teen, 14 years old Written byallyra99 August 22, 2010

Horrible.Not for kids.

um...

Okay I am 11 but this show stinks!!!This is the worst show ever!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystar97 November 24, 2010

Super Cute!

My little brother loves this show! He's three, but my other little who's six likes it, too (even though he doesn't want to admit it). I think it teaches little kids things in a way they will understand. The songs are catchy, too, so i hear someone singing "try it, you'll like it" whenever one of my siblings is reluctant to try new things. So cute!
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2009

TERRIBLE!!! DO NOT WATCH!!! YOU WILL BE BRAINWASHED!!!

I watched one episode of this and almost had to go get a barf bag. Go ahead and let ur kid see this, if u dont care about their brains. Its completely mindless and if there are any good messages in this i cant find em. Its like a hypnotic alternative universe that will generate strange and brainless behavior in toddler years. Theres alot of Yo Gabba Gabba (i think im gonna hurl just saying it) toys, and the characters look like stuffed animals. Kids who get brainwashed by the show might want to buy products. I cant even say enough to shoe you how terrible it is. On top of everything, its just plain STRANGE. If u care about how ur kid turns out when he\she gets older, dont show them this twisted mutant of a show.
Kid, 7 years old January 12, 2012

YO GABBA GABBA

FOR GOD SAKES DONT BE STUPID ITS FINE FOR ALL AGES
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Where do I start?

This show is such a monstrocity! I cannot even explain how much I hate it! It's the bain of my existence! Wierdo kids constantly say "My name is ____. I like to dance." for no reason! Oh, and those charachters....they're pshycotic. I just saw it today, and it was soooo annoying! They were singing "I LIKE BUGS, I LIKE BUGS!!!!!!" and saying "WHAT'S THAT? WHAT'S THAT?" THE WHOLE STINKIN' TIME!!!! One of the charachters dropped a piece of toast, and when he picked it up it started screaming "DON'T EAT MEEEE!!!" and then germs were chanting "WE ARE THE TINY UGLY GERMS, AND WE WILL MAKE YOU SICK!" Even my hamster hated it! Please, if you don't want your kids saying stuff like "I LIKE BUGS, I LIKE BUGS!!!" ALL THE TIME, don't let them watch this show. WARNING: If you or your child has epilepsy, DO NOT WATCH THIS. There are many colorful flashing lights and patterns that could trigger an epileptic seisure.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 September 1, 2010

I love it! So random and gets me and my friends laughing till it hurts at it! wouldn't want to be raised on it though.

This show makes me laugh till it hurts. Sure the target audience is like age three, but its so... so... incredibly stupid! You could say we make fun of it, but we still enjoy watching it. At my friend's halloween party, we watched the halloween episodes. "Skeletons... and SPOOKY TOAST!!!" haha that one made us all die! And party in my tummy. and Don't bite your friends. It's so random! I just bought a shirt that says "Don't bite your friends" on it with Moono holding a spider at Hot Topic. Sometimes we wonder if it was created just for older kids to laugh at! I'm constantly singing those songs and cracking my friends up. I'm just glad that im old enough to figure out that this show is bizarre and not something I'd want to be raised on. If I was, I would probably be wandering around talking to trash cans or trees right now. DJ Lance kinda scares me...
Kid, 9 years old July 17, 2012

Perfect for your little tikes.

My 2 year-old sister loves this show! The only thing bad is that the cameo sometimes are people who you don't want mentioned or enjoyed in your kids lives. Oh and Brobee can be sadly hilarious quote: I don't like sandwiches ( It is way funnier in his voice). I swear though it gets very annoying after awhile.
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2011

Weird, but good for kids

Why does:Based on 63 parent & educator reviews: 43% say sexual content is an issue 43% say there's too much drinking, drugs, or smoking 41% say violence is an issue 41% say language is an issue None of these are true, so why do people mark all of them

this is a definate baby show

i hate it if you are over 5 do not watch it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Not very cool.......

Most six year olds and under will really enjoy dancing to the music and everything, but if your 10 or older you probily won't enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2011

WEIRD.

So creepy and weird!!! One of my friends and I watch it just to see how weird the episodes are.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

Fun show for 2 year olds

Best show ever
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

THIS IS CRAP!

Something smells fishy on this show. It's the wierdness *shudders*. This show is just as annoying as *cough* KAI-LAN *cough*
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2012

???

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenc October 28, 2012

What's wrong with the kid reviews?

Yo Gabba Gabba is a friendly preschool show. If you keep saying this show is boring, You will get terminated!
Kid, 9 years old September 3, 2012