All member reviews for Yo Momma

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Perhaps the dumbest show ever invented-- and it's not even funny

If watching immature adults stand around and insult other people is your idea of a good show, then I can say nothing except I'm very sorry. I watched this show once, and it was enough to show me just how stupid and free of entertainment it is. Insulters do just that, and act horribly in doing so. Sections of the insult games are horrible also, like "Family Bagging". Plus, to top it all off, what is the point of having a insult-joke show if the insults aren't even clever, more or less funny. It's even worse than "Wild'n Out", which was already a ppor attempt to recreate a modern-cultured "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"-- which comes highly reccommended, especially from me, since I've been watching it for a looooooooong time. So don't even waste your time with this junk; you'll regret it deeply otherwise.
Kid, 9 years old January 14, 2010

cocktail
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

lol there has to be no kid who hasnt heard and/or repeated these jokes.

I loved this show but I havent seen it in a while. The host, Wilmer Vladerama, goes to a random city (usualy in the bigger cities) and goes in search of the biggest trash talker in the city. Its the preliminary round, house raid of the two finalists, and finaly a final round. The winner gets like $50,000 and sometimes a psp or or other portable game consol. This is for kids who know about it and they are always repeated so it really doesn't matter. its for teens because thats the usual age they start to do that.
Teen, 16 years old Written byvolleyball7010 April 9, 2008

this show rocks my sox

this show is super funny and surprisingly not that crude i love the jokes they r so funny my mom also has watched this show b4 and thinks its hillarous!!! kidds at skewl like 2 even have r own ur momma battles!!! i watch this show practicaly every day and dont c nuttin wrong wit it 4 people 12 and up or have had the tlk and understad that they dont say that shit 2 there grandma!! also i love the joke ur mommas so old that she slept wit the father the son and the holy spirt!!! i love that!!