All member reviews for You Gotta See This!

Funny web videos can prompt talks about bullying with kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 6, 2013

What is this gross and stupid crap?

What the egg rolls and napoleon ice cream with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, a scoop of nuts, and a cherry on top is this gross abomination?
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 6, 2013

Ah, I see. I'm sure you can find clips on Youtube if you wanna watch some of it.

Have you guys seen it yet? It's that new Nickelodeon show. I saw some of it last night when it premiered. It's kinda like Tosh.0 but pointed at much younger audiences. I like it a lot and I think it's pretty funny except for the fact that One Direction is in some of the episodes (I very much hate One Direction in case you couldn't tell) Discuss this show. It's awesome. P.s. plz Staraptor plz love me or I will turn yandere
Adult Written bySweetPea19 August 20, 2012

Not for me, but may be for you.

I don't like the fact that TV shows that show off people getting hurt in order to be funny is getting any play. This seems to me like a kids version of MTV's Ridiculousness, Tosh.0, or other shows of that nature. I just feel like I've seen it all before. It's not original. I'm not entertained by it. I'm sure other people might like this show, it's just not for me.