All member reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh!

Kid, 11 years old March 24, 2011

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a kid and i enjoy the show but parents dont be fooled im a christain and some of this stuff is VERY unGodly so just be REALLY REALLY REALLY careful
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2011

Cool for kids 6+

Yeah role models good but the girls have some, well, "pronounced" chests. and, animefan6363, If you like YGO, go to xerocreative.com, go to media, and download YVD. It's an online dueling system. If ya need help, email me at mab1999@gmail.com .
Teen, 17 years old Written byposter56art January 24, 2011

ah.....that was my friends favorite game in elementry school.i remember watching the show too.the only reason i chose sex is because some charecters (like Mai) wear skimpy clothing.she wears a bustier top that shows off her chest.and for language,words like "shut up" "idiot" "moron" "suck it up" "wimpy" "stupid" and "dumb" are used very often.other than that,i really liked it as a kid fyi:you can see all the episodes for free at www.animefreak.com
Kid, 8 years old January 9, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Lots of product placement.

I really like this show and the books that this show are based on. Yes, it has lots of product placement, but also a good plot.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 27, 2009

OK Show For Kids And It's A OK Show In Terms Of How Good It Is
Teen, 17 years old Written byGod_of_shadows April 9, 2008

The Most Intelligent Kids Show In a Long While

This is an extremely deep and intelligent animated series that combined elements of myth with history and modernity to create an inventive mix. The plot is very interesting and changes frequently, and the same goes for the characters. This shouldn't be dismissed because of the relation to a card game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygloobalord555 April 9, 2008

STUPID

This is a stupid and poitless show. The violince isn't a big matter, but this show is just way to stupid and pointless. 'Oh my gosh, I just got a shiny piece of paper. Now I can place it on a stupid disk and let a hologram show. And it's not that big of a deal that my life circles around a peice of paper.' Thats what every charecter is like pretty much.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytobymac520 April 9, 2008

Yugioh

It is like pokemon only, more older and is used with cards! Buy toys,cards,movies,and costumes!
Teen, 14 years old Written byVorlnax April 9, 2008

GAH!!!

Horrible! I hate this show with all my heart! It's just one giant commercial....

Great show for ages 7-adult!

The monstors can be quite freaky!the violince level is kept to a limit but it is there.But the msg/social is preety good!Yes the show was not attended for kids but the new show(aka america one) is.So if u let them watch it shouldn't be that bad!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMiharu Yamato April 9, 2008

It's Really a Great Show... In JAPAN!

I base my review off of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, the Japanese version. The only one that I will watch. Saddly, here in America, Yu-Gi-Oh! is being used for money. Toys, clothing, cards, DVDs, you name it, YGO has it. 4kids strikes again, as my friends and I say. We all have seen buth the subbed and dubbed versions. We ALL say that the dub, this, is a crime. Edits in places where they should not be. Bloody name changes (Anzu to Tea? What were they thinking?!). Character changes (Believe it or not, Anzu does NOT walk around shouting friendship speeches like a broken record!). Changes to the cards. Plot rewrites. Plot SCREWUPS. (Yes, the story in Egypt took place 3,000 years ago, not 5,000.) Anything and everything they did just destroyed YGO. It hurts. Please do yourselves a favor and see the subbed version. You won't loose braincells that way.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywii April 9, 2008

I have not seen the japaneis verznon

I liked it I have not seen the japameis verznon so I liked it but there was too much frendship take.

awesome show,dude!!!a must watcher!!!

Parents need to know that there is commercialism.Sex,language are not issues. violence can scare younger kids, until they realize it is all purely fictious.buy cards and duel!!! I do and its really fun!It is just an awesome show in general!If you like this, try watching yugioh gx or capsule monsters!!!