Tweens will love this fluffy California dream.

Teen, 13 years old Written byshamrock1hour November 12, 2009

Bad show

I hate this show. It is stupid o and must you rember Jamie lyn got pregnate. Whats thats going to do to my friends when there sixteen. I do like Zoeys little brother though
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

great

i have loved this show for years!! It's a very realistic show about a teenager named zoey who goes through all differnt kinds of adventures at boarding school.Older kids and tween will love it!
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2009

A GREAT SHOW

this show is one of my favorites. Zoey 101 is a fun entertaining show about a teen girl who goes through many differnt adventures at boarding school. The messages are always positive. also in every episode there is a problem with a charecter or a mystery to solve and the kids use courage and friendship to figure out he promblems or just to lend a hand to there friends wether its with grades, relationships, fears they help eachother through it all. bottom line zoey is a very good rolemodel, and this is a very good and entertaining show for kids 6-12 and maybe 13 or 14.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRubberSoul August 11, 2009

Good for any age, and is one of my fave's

It's one of my favorite shows, but I don't have the channel that shows it anymore. It is a good and clean show. Really interesting and funny without the fake laughing audience.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009
th2t
Kid, 9 years old July 6, 2009

i LOVE this show!

i love this show... infact it is my second favorite show.Its a shame they stopped making new ones they were doing so well at making them.
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2009

i guess! PLEASE READ!

ok i am alot youger than the people who are saying other stuff but i was hoping for atleast someone to say that Hannah Montana is worse and that zoey actually is quite a polite and mannered girl who loves her little brother which at least keeps the younger viewers think of how to treat their older siblings and of coarse there is kissing scenes and flirting but its more of lola (zoey's roommate) that does the flirting which means that the veiwers don't care that much about lola but always look up to the main character i am not a fan but i think you should watch Hannah Monatana before watchig this because then your mind will change and be thinking about writing a review about miley/hannah....also my school friends are all like how this program acts because when i go on msn there are things like " when is joe taking me to the prom" or "single" and that is definatley true! thanks and i hope i got you thinking!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLOST_TRUE_LOVE April 29, 2009

I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!

I LOVED THIS SHOW BUT IT ONLY COMES ON ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. I USED TO WATCH THIS SHOW ALL THE TIME. I WATCH THE MOVIE. CHASE LIKED ZOEY. WHEN I SEEN THE MOVIE AND THE PART WHERE CHASE CAME BACK AND ZOEY DIDN'T GO TO THE PROM CAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE NO ONE TO GO TO THE PROM WITH AND CHASE AND ZOEY KISSED. I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO CUTE I KNEW BY THE END OF THE SHOW ZOEY AND CHASE WOULD END UP GETTING TOGETHER. BUT YEAH IT WAS A GOOD SHOW.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2009

Sigh...

I absolutely despise shows about girls that would rather put on a bunch of makeup than have good grades. And just look at the SCREENSHOTS--all of that uppity rich gear that turns your sweet little baby into a spoiled brat! All in ONE ROOM! I do recall the pilot, in which there was a scene that a girl that originally didn't want to go around campus because of the shirt she was wearing (and she was the absolutely boy-obsessed character. Shock and awe). Well, if you didn't like the shirt, why did you wear it? I do so remember and treasure the days when shows told our generation that perfect didn't exist. But now, these kind of shows are making our children (and the people I have class with) spoiled beyond the rotting point!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDormouse March 31, 2009

Ugh...

This so focuses WAY too much on boys, kissing, and romance. There was one scene with Lola, Zoey's roomate, passionately kissing another boy while making "mmm" noises. Also, I think that the show shows too much kissing and romance. There are even scenes where characters ask one another if they want to go make out in the car and things like that. This show is just sending a bad message to little kids.
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2009

This is great show but not a great message

This is a great show. But they fluff up the teenage dating! A romance between Zoey and Chase goes on and on. Then one day Zeoy's parents tell her they are moving to England and Zoey doesn't know what to know what to do because Chase's opinion only matter but he is mad at her so she goes! Then Chase goes after her to England but finds Zoey has moved back to PCA (there old school) for him! I MEAN COME ON! The message is just wrong. This is why I do not recommend this show for younger viewers!!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2009

Boys, boys boys!!

My gosh!! I've watched this show several times with my brother, and what do I have to say? CUT DOWN ON THE DATING!! My gosh OMG! Every episode can't go 10 minutes without mentioning something about a date! It stinks! It really does! Even my 29 or 30 year old cousin thinks it talks to much on dating! Man!! Or should I say, to much man!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 6, 2009

Not memorable.

This show is better than Unfabulous and Degrassi, but the plot is thin. Many viewers may forget the whole thing.
Adult Written byeverythingisAOK April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byluckynelly09 April 9, 2008

A must watch for every...2 year old

This is a fun show, but totally shallow. It's just a bunch of rich kids living the perfect life. Yeah, right. Life isn't like that, and pretending that it is isn't going to help anything. Every girl is going to see it and automatically ask herself, "Why don't I look like that? Why don't I act that way? Why isn't my life like that?" Answer: The girl on TV has a whole make-up crew and her whole life is written by professionals. This is one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen. On the plus side, I totally love the theme song. But it's pretty bad when the only part of the show you want to see is the VERY beginning.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymisschristy April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybad_puppy April 9, 2008

it was cool

i think her show is so cool!i wanna go to pca but i dont know hoe to get in.i would wanna go to her bording school.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynonbarbeeblond April 9, 2008

Uh

REALLY SUGARCOATED. It's really cute, but like, I don't know, kinda cheesy sometimes, but cute!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written byThomson April 9, 2008

There needs to be more Zoey 101

Zoey 101 needs to be on more offtern, i watched the all sunday to sun down but after a while they were repeted :( needs to have more editions of it Zoey your the best !!