Tweens will love this fluffy California dream.

Good show for 8 year olds through 14 year olds

Teen, 13 years old Written byfilmfan232 April 9, 2008

Not Nick's Best

I am not going to say this is the worst Nick show, because it isn't, but it isn't the best. It's funny and cute but the theme is too much for little kids. Nick is trying too hard to get older kids to stop watching MTV and Disney Channel (High School Musical, for example. The older kids will start watching when you bring bak the 1990 Nick. And Zoey's life is way too unrelistic. She's Little Miss Perfect.
I think that it is a great show for anybody ages 7 and up!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byanonymous343 April 9, 2008

bratty rich girl's life becomes a TV show

this show is nothing but rich kids living a dream. and kids will not understand some of it, or that it's not reality, and will be convinced. they will love the show. and also there is some sexual content, like speaking of bras, sexy (remember, it's nickalodean) and the message is usually good, except it is used in an inapropriate way, if you're looking at reality, such as, once a year, the boys trash the girls dorms, and the so the girls got them back. the good part of that was that al rights, but it was used by trashing dorms. kids should definitely not watch this, because it gives them the wrong impact on reality, and they won't understand the content of the show. 12 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJanelleeeeboo April 9, 2008

Basically, I like it.

My headline pretty much sums it up. Zoey 101, is my fantasy life. Although I never really liked shows like this, when I started watching it, I felt a tinge of jealousy. Because of the freedom that the characters had, living on their own like they were in college intrigued me. I like the shows content, but the actors & the actresses I pay no attention to, because you can't base a actor/actresses personality to the character.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

BORING!!!

Jamie is sooooooooooo cheesy. she is probaly the worst actress ever. she is the reason i hate this show and because all the kids are rich snobs who can be very self centered. parents dont let your kids watch this horrible show they will end up with problems i would rather watch barney and that is saying a lot

A really cute show!

I have been watching Zoey 101 for a long time, and I love it! It has no violence, and the only commercialism is that there are a lot of brand-name items in the show. I encourage 7+, and parents can talk to thier children about PCA and the students there.
Adult Written byabbyj April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynygurl13 April 9, 2008

I laughed

I think Zoey 101 is a great show and is fine for kids my age. It's very funny and I think people should give it a chance!

It's cheesy

It is really bad because all the girls on there are too worried about thier apprence and have no time to care about school or family which makes the viewers do that. It has talk about bras making out flirting......... anways parents don't let your kids watch this show.

Not for whiny kids who use television as an excuse to be spoiled

In Zoey 101, all of the girls are pretty much good influences and most of the characters are well-behaved (except for Logan, who is rude and often manages to say lots of degrading comments about women). It can be a very nice show, unless your kid is always whining "Why don't I have an iPod?" or "Mummy, can't I have a laptop?" because these are frequently seen on the show. One caution is that Quinn (who doesn't intend any harm on anyone, yet her experiments do have weird effects) technically puts Dustin on some sort of drug and he's all hyper for a week.
Adult Written bysquaredk April 9, 2008

Not quite as bad as the Naked Brothers Band but close

The only people it would appeal to are ages 10 and under. The only people it is appropriate for (in behavior, message, etc.) is ages 8 and over.
Teen, 16 years old Written byphillipa April 9, 2008

One of the best shows on tv

When zoey 101 first came out some of my friends were talking about it and i wondered what the big deal was, although i had never watched it fully i had seen bits of it and didn't see the point. But thats how much attenetion i paid to it back then! Its one of the things i watch the most and i luv it. I hope chase n zoey do get together before the end and i hope that chase is in season 4 as he's not in the cast list. The producers would be making a big mistake of taking him out cuz it would just defeat the whole object and they would loose so many viewers. My favourite season so far is season 3 but with me being in the uk we have only seen up to "the curse of pca" but lucky me i've been able to download all of the newest ones shown in canada and usa right up to "paige at pca" and will soon have another within the next week when it comes avaliable! I would recamend anyone watching this. I would say its more for teenagers or kids age 9 and above. Not because theres anything that younger kids can't watch its just i think they would be abit to younger to understand some of te stff fully.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

Okay.

This show does contain some bad language.. Can be boring sometimes.

assinine

this show is stupid its about a girl who is opsesd with fashion and all the kids act like thier 20 years old or more mainly stupid should be of the air