This site is an infomercial for products.

Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2009

barbie...

its ok. but you can get bored realy qickly. the reson i think there are some iffy stuff for 5 year olds is that barbies where made for men to look at. then the little kids borght them so they canged it into toys for little girls. i am telling you its true. i read it on a site that revews toys. so think twice before bying your kids barbies.it use a lot of advertising on the site. and it teaches you to be more like barbie. always thinking about how you look.
Kid, 9 years old July 29, 2015

Horribly Horrible

I would rather get seizures
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

boring

ummm too boring
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2014

Barbie.

WOW!
Educator Written bymaddox121 June 25, 2015

Barbies have Boobs

Mattel is bad barbies have boobs take their shirt out then youll see tell ur kids about boobs and keeps shirts on
Kid, 9 years old March 28, 2015

Barbie RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. So, I can't believe these people on the other interviews! Don't listen to them. Barbie is awesome! She's pretty, her outfits are just what a kid's toy should wear, and most importantly, she's fun to play with! Parents of little girls under 3, when her 3rd b-day rolls around, buy her a Barbie! Parents of little girls over 3 who have 0 Barbies, buy them one before they are teenagers! I am almost 10 and I have 26. (Update: Now I have 37)
Educator and Parent of a 2, 6, and 8 year old Written byKittycat56 April 4, 2014

Great, as long as your name doesn't have the wrong letters!

The site won't let my 6 year old type her name- KRISSY! It keeps saying it's a inapporpriate and bad word!
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written bysoledadjabarb2 April 16, 2013

Who does not like Barbie?

I have a daughter and a son. My daughter Sestiva, 10, loves Barbies. They are her favorite doll. Barbie brings fun to Sestiva's eyes. She will spend hours with her Barbies. The room she shares with her brother on her side is filled with Barbie dolls, Barbie movies, Barbie games, and everything else Barbie. I loved my Barbie dolls as a girl. Barbie is a must for every girl. You are not a good parent if your daughter does not have a Barbie!!
Adult Written byDicky W. March 15, 2017

HELL NO

HELL NO, FUCK NO, NOT A CHANCE, IF YOU BUY THIS YOU SHOULD KILL IT IN A PIT OF FIRE THEN DO THE SAME TO YOUR DOG!!love the doll you should definitely buy it ..................................................................................................................................................... HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING NO!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHockeygirl1645 November 13, 2016

Why

Why in the world would y'all take down the old games like seriously at least they were ACTUALLY FUN. I came on the website to have childhood memories but you took it away. This saddens me. I had to go on that website that's associated with you guys to play some of them BUT 60% OF THEM ARENT EVEN ON THERE. WHAT A DISGRACE. WHERE TF IS 12 DANCING PRINCESSES/BABYSITTING KRISSY AND ALL THEM ACTUAL FUN GAMES. I USED TO BE A FAN OF BABRIE BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT ANYMORE YALL ARE PERISHED IM DISSAPOINTED YALL DOWNGRADED. I mean unless you can bring them old games back I'd be pleased.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCoD Lover September 1, 2016

This product sucks

This product is too pink and perky. Boys see ads for it and get angry.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2016

Barbie is awesome!

Barbie teaches girls that anything is possible. She's a good role model. You can play games and watch videos.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 10, 2016

I LOVE BARBIE

I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY I'M 13 AND I WILL LOVE BARBIE ALWAYS!
Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2014

boring

ummm too boring
Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2014

Good as long as you cover your eyes from all those pink!

When I was younger I used to love the site that I go to it almost everyday.I checked the site once more and....oh my...the new makeover of the site is too pink!!!Other games can be a little entertaining but because 76% of the site is color pink(in my opinion)I doubt to recommend this site for those peeps who love the color pink and girly stuff -facepalm-
Kid, 9 years old June 16, 2014

Bad role models+Wrong name typing+Cosumerism=BAD MIX!

Take a fashion doll, add it to Mattel, and there you have it! A bad role for your kid. Don't go near: Barbie, Moxie girlz, Bratz, Monster High, Glowing up Glam, or Glowing up Skipper. If you're looking for a doll for your kid, try American Girl. Sure, American Girl dolls are $110 but, if you skip the shop section you'll find games.
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2014

Mattel+Barbie+Wrong name typing=BAD MIX!

Take a doll, add it to Mattel and there you have it! A bad role model for kids and I'll rate it for 18+ because it's not for kids. Don't go near Barbie, Glowing up Glam, Glowing up Skipper, Bratz, Moxie Girlz, Monster High or TyGirlz. If you're looking for a doll that isn't made of pastic,try American Girl. Sure, American Girl dolls are $110 but if you skip the shop section and go to the play section, you'll find games and puzzles.
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2014

Good as long as you cover your eyes from all those pink!

Kid, 9 years old April 18, 2014

HORRIBLE!

IT'S SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2014

Updates

I have liked this website for a bit. But now, with all these updates, they took all the good games away and replaced them with Barbie and her Dreamhouse. They took away all the games that i liked, and replaced them with horrid games. I shouldn't even bother to check the updates.