Safe virtual world is still about buying stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybarbiebarbie223 January 10, 2009

hmm

Barbie girls is really fun except for "guys" on the site asking if you "Wanna go out". ALso dont like how lots of girls say "Shout up, bit~, etc." It annoys me big time. But other than that, Barbie girls is pretty fun. I really want a Barbie girl to get the other clothes & stuff but they are like really expensive so... my character name's Butterfly22344 if you play on Barbie girls.com, look me up. Im on most of the time. :)
Kid, 9 years old April 28, 2014

Best sites for kids.

http://FairyLandForGirls.com and http://FashionForPassion.com are good sites for kids 9-14.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2011

Good But A Bit Steriotypical

I think that this is a very fun website. Personally, I love designing avatars, and this is the perfect place to go. However, it isn't fun without a membership. You can't buy anything or go some places, stuff like that. Also, it has a lot of product placement. Right now, it's basically advertising Barbie a Fairy Secret by having a special outfit members could buy. For a while I didn't go on it because it seemed too girly. It's message is: love pink and shopping. But, there are very fun games on there too... I'm still deciding if I should go on there. Overall, it's a very fun website.
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2011

It's kinda boring and can get veeeeeeeeeeeeeery disturbing

I've been on there, There is a few creepy stuff that I have seen and it's shocking that I have even seen some boys log on to this Girl Site. It's okay I guess but there isn't much to do unless you upgrade your account. I felt that it was a little boring if no one is around. and sometimes I have seen some innapropriate language and it's kinda bad that someone can just randomly report you and you can get banned from the site because someone reported you even if you didn't do anything bad! That's dissappointing that they don't check the reports I have also seen some of the boys that log on there go to some girls and ask to go on a date with them it's just disgusting I can't believe it :/.
Adult Written byCaringMomofFour November 12, 2010

BarbieGirl is run by female-hating jerks!

Mattel has the WORST customer service ever! I paid for VIP membership for myself AND my 5 yo daughter so we could play together. There is no way to meet/find friends in the online world (like on Club Penguin) and the only way to become "Best Friends" where you can visit each other privately is if EACH person buys a $50 outdated and poorly rated Barbie mp3 player! We also had lots of issues getting booted off the site, having screens freeze due to overloaded servers (they only have 7 servers), and being unable to log back in for 24 hours thanks to a lovely technical glitch they can't be bothered to correct. I called Mattel's customer service and spent well over an hour to wind up getting blatantly patronized by the rep who had the audacity to actually cancel our accounts! What kind of man enjoys making a mother angry and a little girl cry? I spoke w/his superviser AND the supervisor above them both and all are men in NYC who could give a rat's patootie and seemed to enjoy their little power trip at Mattel. Shame, shame, shame. I would NEVER give business to them again nor will I buy my little girl any new Barbie or Mattel products if this is the kind of environment and bigotry they support. WHY are angry, rude men in charge of the Barbie Girls website? :[
Kid, 1 years old August 29, 2009
its graet i have lods of frends on it and i love the phone whene i first whent on it i hade 4 messege's
Teen, 14 years old Written byelice10 December 15, 2013

barbie

my family best
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2013

ok

Um... this website is now called moviestarplanet, it's 50/50 in fairness, abount the V.I.P's get more money and are acessed to more stuff, people type words they are not allowed to say with stars( * )- eg. b*t**
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2013

Barbie Girls

I miss this website so much. I was addicted to this site in... 3rd grade. I want it back, even though they were unfair.
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2012

How this game is good and should be saved

That this game can be really good for all families and kids because their friends can go online and play with their friends online.
Kid, 9 years old September 23, 2012

Not for children

Barbie does drugs and has s3x with men kills people and curses the dirtyest words posibal
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2012

hate it

they shut down due to scams.
Kid, 7 years old April 2, 2012

Awesome but now Eh,

I was on barbie girls but when i got on it said the barbie girls world will end on june 11. then i started to hate it last summer but now i love pixie hollow, and i never got the super b chat. and if your not A V I P. You can't do anything but chat and walk around now a days in pixie hollow they have pixie diamonds but im a member in pixie hollow and why i put the drinking icon cause theres a food court
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2012

I remember playing this game as a kid. I was cursed out and/or heard innapropriate content because people got around the filter. Not appropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byzeldabeat February 24, 2012

Do not let your child on this site.

I had a good experience until people figured out how to say inappropriate things. Language is defiantly an issue. Sexual things are being said and predators and men are joining. I don't think that a virtual world should have been made by Barbie in the first place. I left after being cyberbullied. Please read before letting your child to have access.
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2012

No point.

It's gone now.
Kid, 8 years old January 9, 2012

barbi

great fun game
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

play it

i used to play this when i was 7 i still play it i dont care what peaple think about it cause its really good theres no bad langudg or stuf like that i recamend this to tweens and under,.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2012

Barbie Girls (Safe virtual world)

It is great !!!
Kid, 9 years old November 4, 2011

BARBIE & ME

I think its great.It would be better if you protest for them to open barbie girls world again.Its really great & your kids would love you extra.