All teen and kid member reviews for BellaSara

Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2010
i dont play on Bella Sara i used to i like the website its safe and kids can learn about diffrent types of horses
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Cool

Im offended they said 7 year olds. I still play all the time.
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2012

super

i lot the game
Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2011

A Pefectly Safe Horse Experience

Nothing bad with it. It has nothing that promotes badness in any way. Just online horses for girls with or without them. :)
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2011

bah humbug

it sucks
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Great for young horse lovers

Very good, site for horse lovers. I played it a little too late an dgot bored with it, I've only been on onces :p. If you out- grow bella sarah I suggest horwse it is like bella sarah but you don't have to buy trading cards, and it is more mature (not that it is too mature), and has better graphics site.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

Perfect for little kids

I have a younger sister and she plays this and I think that it is a good site.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfantasy_faerie January 24, 2011

Fun game focused on adventures and horses

CONCERNS Violence: Not an issue. Sex: Not an issue. Language: Since there is no way for players to contact other players, not an issue. Consumerism: Bella Sara merchandise is advertised throughout the site. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: Not an issue. HIGHLIGHTS Educational: Bella Sara teaches players how to care for horses. Positive Messages: Bella Sara encourages players to love horses. Safety: Since there is no way for other players to find out your username if you don't give it to them, Bella Sara is very safety. User Content: There is no way to share user content, as Bella Sara is a single-player game.
Kid, 8 years old October 16, 2010

its great for tweens.

I love it!
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 15, 2010

The charm is gone.

Ever since Bella Sara became a big company, it lost its appeal. It's all about money now (you can even buy horseshoes). Even the artwork isn't as nice - which is a shame because the artwork used to be amazing.
Kid, 9 years old March 8, 2010
ilove it because bellasara chat with the coummity keep stuff prieavet
Kid, 10 years old February 9, 2010
Kid, 10 years old December 19, 2009
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2009

perfect for kids

i love the website please let my daughter play!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrissacar September 8, 2009

Great for the horse crazy girls

Great for kids as a competitor on the show circuit I love it. Kids love it. And has a positive message every day. And it shows you have to take care of horses not just feed them. You have to brush them and clean their stalls ect.
Teen, 13 years old Written byratgirrl February 23, 2009
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2009

LOVE it!!!!!

this website is THE BEST!!! for anyone who loves horses, you will love horses even more. I tell almost everyone I know about it! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!!! period.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysheanorona April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

bella sara ,good stuff

I think it is a great website!! It is fun , if you LOVE horses but if you just like horses I think this will help you like them!! Great website and fun!!!!